Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kyrosiris
May 24, 2006

You try to be happy when everyone is summoning you everywhere to "be their friend".

The first thing I did after coming back to FFXIV was unlock Red Mage and craft a fancy garuda rapier.

I have no regrets.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kyrosiris
May 24, 2006

You try to be happy when everyone is summoning you everywhere to "be their friend".

Gun owns, outfit owns.

Kyrosiris
May 24, 2006

Does house-posting fall under fashion posting? I don't actually care, I'm gonna do it anyways.

Me celebrating after finally snagging a plot and putting up the Carbuncle Cottage Walls my FC helped me make

First floor pics

Comfy reading time~

Basement office, also known as where I make buckets of gil selling smoked chicken and drugs

Kyrosiris
May 24, 2006

galenanorth posted:

That looks incredibly fancy and cozy

That was the intended feel so I'm glad I nailed it. :D

Also someone please teach my idiot WoL how to use mounts properly.

Kyrosiris
May 24, 2006

juggalo baby coffin posted:

heres some new outfits:

red mage

Gonna need you to share the deets on those shoes, tia

Kyrosiris
May 24, 2006

Roe dudes can rock it too y'know.

Wacky Delly posted:

The tank top is pretty good. Now MCH just needs an akimbo ability.

What gun is this? I need it.

Kyrosiris
May 24, 2006

Yapping Eevee posted:

(And that gun is the Makai Mortar, one of the GARO items you can't get anymore.)

Aww, bummer. :smith:

drat good looking glam, though. :D

Kyrosiris
May 24, 2006

Boing~

Kyrosiris
May 24, 2006

Yeah but what's the hat?

Kyrosiris
May 24, 2006

Finally finished the glam I want to use for Sage when Endwalker drops. Currently being modeled on Astrologian.

Kyrosiris
May 24, 2006

Phenotype posted:

That's a great look! What chest/pants are those?

Helm: Shaded Visor (Soot Black)
Chest: Omega Coat of Healing (Slate Grey)
Gloves: Late Allagan Gloves of Healing
Legs: Ghost Barque Brais of Healing (Soot Black)
Feet: Augmented Hailstorm Boots of Healing (Slate Grey)

Edit: Also Dancer is really fun :D

(Amon's Hat, High House Bustle, Patrician's Gloves, No.2 Type B Leggings, No.2 Type B Boots, Nue Chakrams dyed Dalamud Red)

Kyrosiris fucked around with this message at 19:31 on Mar 11, 2021

Kyrosiris
May 24, 2006

Genovera posted:

I keep three plates for AST since its my main job.

I have six different MCH plates so I can respect that.

Also man, it's rare to see other people using Ramuh weapons! The AST weapon is nice. :)

Kyrosiris
May 24, 2006

At last. :unsmith:

Kyrosiris
May 24, 2006

fool of sound posted:

Squeenix cannot force me to wear the correct colors on my mages.

Ganondorf? Is that you???

Kyrosiris
May 24, 2006

The Gordian DRG chest is pretty similarly styled and I like the look it lends to.

Kyrosiris
May 24, 2006

Bruceski posted:

That spear is amazing. Shades as an occupational necessity.

Yeah, as soon as I saw that it gave off a bronze-tinted dragon glow when wielded, I was doomed to have to make it.

At least a Lux isn't too bad to build.

Kyrosiris
May 24, 2006

blatman posted:

what the heck should I glamour onto my sage when early access hits? all of my outfits are either "regular person outfit except it cost a half a million gil" or "this dropped in the vault"

May I suggest "gently caress it, I woke up and wanted to cosplay as Omega-M"?

Kyrosiris
May 24, 2006

Oooh, which gun is that?

Kyrosiris
May 24, 2006

I have truly become gun healer.

Kyrosiris
May 24, 2006

Holy gently caress I love Sage so much.

Kyrosiris
May 24, 2006

We decided that our glams were why we were wiping in P2S and coordinated.

(we still didn't clear but holy poo poo that was a laugh riot)

Kyrosiris
May 24, 2006

Metallic Brass is a very underrated dye.

Kyrosiris
May 24, 2006

I can stop making new glams with Metallic Brass Dye any time I want.

Kyrosiris
May 24, 2006

Inzombiac posted:

Man... I think I'll blast through the End of Dragons story at the end of the month and switch from GW2 to FF14.

This fashion is unbelievable and that's the #1 reason I play MMOs.

Having played both, there's definitely some things they each do better than the other.

For example, I would kill for dye to be an unlock rather than a consumable, even if it would mean no longer making solid side cash on selling crafted dye for fashion report weeks.

Kyrosiris
May 24, 2006

Finally got all the drat thavnairian silk to rock this look. No idea why I went with the Omega chakrams, but they work IMO.

Kyrosiris
May 24, 2006

Bruceski posted:

the aiming headpiece is a butterfly pin.

Only for ladies. :negative:

Kyrosiris
May 24, 2006

Today is not the day I stop using metallic brass in fuckin' every glam.

Tomorrow ain't looking so hot either.

Kyrosiris
May 24, 2006

I love mounts that are entirely too small to be practical for my character, and as such I've been chasing the Gloria like mad ever since they added Crystal Conflict.

gently caress I'm so happy.

Kyrosiris
May 24, 2006

Bruceski posted:

Nice one. Anyone playing with gpose be sure to check out your ability animations, there are some really good ones in there for dynamic shots.

I would pay actual cash money if gpose let you use animations on demand like Anamnesis does, because you can get some absolute winners that way.

Kyrosiris
May 24, 2006

Orcs and Ostriches posted:

It'd be nice to select combat animations (without leaving gpose, doing the action, and then reentering gpose.)

Exactly, which Anamnesis lets you do. That's the DRG PVP limit break, which there's no way to gpose with outside of the Wolves' Den otherwise.

Kyrosiris
May 24, 2006

The crafted Titania EX weapons are all so gorgeous. Managed to snag three Dancing Wings today, which let me put together weapons for Warrior, Dancer, and Summoner.

Kyrosiris
May 24, 2006

God, yeah, that's a nice fit. I recognize the Red Mage AF chest from Endwalker, but what boots are those?

Kyrosiris
May 24, 2006

Oh huh, I thought that was the RDM AF. Good to know, I never bothered with the of Happiness stuff.

Kyrosiris
May 24, 2006

Got myself the AST Fae's Crown weapon...

...and surprised my partner with the BRD Fae's Crown weapon. :3:

Kyrosiris
May 24, 2006

Bruceski posted:

What pants are those? Something Monk?

Yeah, it's the Striking pants from Pagl'than (you can see the full item list if you click on the Eorzea Collection link).

Kyrosiris
May 24, 2006

Very happy about the new Omega Sage weapon. :3:

Kyrosiris
May 24, 2006

fool of sound posted:

Give it two weeks and it'll be a tenth the price.

Two weeks nothing, they're already under a million on Aether on day two.

Kyrosiris
May 24, 2006

Bruceski posted:

Though, full disclosure, I'm currently an MRoe so I think that's a lost cause in any case.

Not an excuse. :colbert:

Kyrosiris
May 24, 2006

Love those new tac-goggles. :D

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kyrosiris
May 24, 2006

Meanwhile I'm just celebrating getting to finally use the bow I made when they first came out when my Bard was level, uh... 0. :v: