Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pardot
Jul 25, 2001

or at least 128 bit video game consoles

like 80s and 90s was all about doubling up those bits, but then what we get to 64 and just stop? fuckin boring as hell. give me more bits

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pardot
Jul 25, 2001

i do really need a haircut, i haven't been able to get one due to the novel coronavirus outbreak

Pardot
Jul 25, 2001

Pardot
Jul 25, 2001

no. you can't do a half bit, that's absurd, and this is a serious place :colbert:

Pardot
Jul 25, 2001

The Management posted:

32 bits should be enough for anyone

NO!

Pardot
Jul 25, 2001

maniacdevnull posted:

thats what I've been saying!!! let's agree to 48 bits and see how it goes, feel it out, then jump into 64 *if* it makes sense.

no c'mon. look, we already got 64, and my whole reason for posting this is because i want more. going back to 48 is the wrong direction! it's less!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pardot
Jul 25, 2001

Sagebrush posted:

the wackiest thing about color vision to me is that pink light doesn't exist.

also like, brown kinda doesn't exist depending on how you define it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wh4aWZRtTwU