Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

I wish they would stop comparing modern day Russia dweebs to Soviet era iconography.

Also,

ah yes, Tuskieya Sayalsoi.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

Wasn't the collapse not the actual cause of the misery but Yeltsin's subsequent dumb loving policies to rapidly decommunise the economy that caused market shocks and supply chain collapse? Like obviously losing access to the satellite republics' resources was one thing but I was under the impression it was the economic reforms that did the damage.

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

Gently overwarming the balls is a method of temporary contraception, that said, there's suggestions of a slightly bigger, long-term issue, so I'm willing to let Tucky boy and his fans provide a larger sample size.

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

The absolute free speech argument is tedious at this point: free speech is the right to speak not the right to a platform.

By and large when the right talk about free speech they mean freedom from consequences of speech. They care not for what effect that speech has on others, they only care that they should be allowed to say it.

This is inherently itself anti free speech. Those with larger followings on platforms can use absolute free speech to direct suppression towards speech they disagree with.

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

Tuckedy Crumblums hatred for Zelenskiy is weird. I know he's tended to kiss Putin's arse but support for Ukraine is pretty high even amongst the mushbrains who religiously watch Fox News.

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

ZZT the Fifth posted:

Zelensky is Jewish; that's reason enough for Tucker, Son of Carl.

True enough.

Incidentally Greg Sargent has an interesting piece about how Carlson's mostly had a pretty bad year in terms of his narrative eating poo poo (the Italian election being the obvious counterexample) https://twitter.com/ThePlumLineGS/status/1606280936575975426

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

Jesus III posted:

Two months later...

And on the third month, He Dove.