Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Angry_Ed
Mar 30, 2010

Grimey Drawer

Umberto Eco is spinning in his grave fast enough to power all of Italy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Angry_Ed
Mar 30, 2010

Grimey Drawer

mobby_6kl posted:

Hmm yeah you're right, he did, but weren't they rehabilitating Stalin though?

Anyway,

https://twitter.com/TuckerCarlson/status/1505285653457772552?s=20&t=XvMZjTBzMxScEBeIwxOh3Q

"legendary Kid Rock" lol

Nobody's more authentic than him, don't you know. (I doubt anyone will know what I'm referencing)

Angry_Ed
Mar 30, 2010

Grimey Drawer

Well now that Russian media said it, I think this establishes Tulsi's not an agent but just a useful idiot :v:

Angry_Ed
Mar 30, 2010

Grimey Drawer

mobby_6kl posted:

Yeah that's most likley, didn't she receive like 60 bucks from some pro-russian PAC or whatever? That's not enough for an actuall asset, one woudl think.

Well we do know that it's hilariously cheap to bribe politicians in general but $60 is probably too low for anyone not named Duncan Hunter.