Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

CocoaNuts posted:

Occasionally, the bastahd just comes out and admits it.

https://twitter.com/davidaxelrod/status/1487908179228774401

This is always grate. While I don't care that it doesn't convince chuds I am glad that he admits it so his followers look even stupider for following someone who admits to grifting them. They are so dumb and dull they actually think they're the smart ones listening to his rhetoric because their dad struck oil in 1697

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

PeterWeller posted:

I dunno. Maybe. Trump only mounted one serious run for president, and he did so to cash in on the grift machine. Tucker is already cashing in on that machine.

From what Matt gaetz said on tucker carlson I'm going to safely say he will eventually be fingered as loving under aged girls.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

CocoaNuts posted:

Fucker Carlson warns that removing Putin would make things worse.

“So, Russia has a large and restive population of Islamic extremists. Do we think it’s possible that with no one running the country ― because of course we have no chosen successor to Putin ― is it possible, if we did that, that one of those 6,000 nuclear weapons might wind up in the hands of some anti-American terror group and be used against our civilian population here?” he asked. “A nuclear weapon! Well, it’s not just possible, it’s likely.”

https://www.yahoo.com/news/tucker-carlson-goes-big-protecting-065556448.html

What a POS!

Unfortunately the worst person in the planet made a good point. It's not like Democratic forces are going to take the country over and bring forth a new social Democratic world order. More likely than not ultranationalists would take power. I do hate Tucker Carlson he's a Nazi piece of poo poo.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

PeterWeller posted:

No he didn't. Chechen radicals aren't going to take over Russia and start threatening to nuke the Great Satan even in the worst case scenarios following Putin's fall from power.

What's half of the worst scenario? That's what I'm worried about. It's not that this regime will be effective, or anything and actually be a threat. It's more that end of Putin's regime is open ended and not in a frolicking in democracy kind of way. Russia has never been democratic. Even after the Soviet Union fell, the stock distribution program made the existing capitalist structure inside of Soviet Russia able to open their arms an envelope the entire country.

Russia has now been enveloped in this superiority complex for so loving long that anyone who isn't more to the right of Putin is going to just be a non-candidate.