Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jaxyon
Mar 7, 2016
I’m just saying I would like to see a man beat a woman in a cage. Just to be sure.
How?

White supremacy, OP

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jaxyon
Mar 7, 2016
I’m just saying I would like to see a man beat a woman in a cage. Just to be sure.

CocoaNuts posted:

Yes, you're right about that. But I just cannot relate. I mean, I get the concept but I certainly have no desire to advocate for it. Just the opposite, I'd like to see it fade away, and soon!

He shouldn't be on TV. He should be societally shunned.

He is a mediocre fearmonger with no useful skills.

He exists as a monument to how white supremacist our society is, like a lesser trump.

It doesn't have anything at all to do with free speech, however, since you mentioned it.

Jaxyon
Mar 7, 2016

Trollologist posted:

Who's the other side of the "Tucker Coin" surely, if Tucker is a right wing popular pundit, there's a left wing one?

There isn't one.

Jaxyon
Mar 7, 2016

Sinteres posted:

I think it's super unclear if the persona before was the socially acceptable form of a racist who thought the winds were blowing a different way and unmasked when he found an opening, or if he really was just a generic mild effete Republican type who turned to racism for ratings after watching Trump win and deciding culture war poo poo is how you smuggle in the unpopular Republican policies he cares about. I think the anti-vaccine poo poo is total kayfabe, but with the racism I think it could go either way.

John Oliver isn't the best, but his dive into him makes it seem as if he's smart and just playing to what sells

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XMGxxRRtmHc

Not that I imagine he wasn't racist before..

Jaxyon
Mar 7, 2016

Intoluene posted:

He's not a useful idiot, he's either a true believer or should be consigned to the deepest pits of hell as he chokes on the filth, the lies and the sheer venom he spits to line his own pocket while the country he supposedly loves festers from its already rotten core.

As near as I and most people can tell, he's not a true believer, it's just an evil piece of poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jaxyon
Mar 7, 2016
I think he's not as hardcore a white supremacist as he plays. Like, I'm sure he's a racist and thinks awful things about people of color, but I don't think he's quite as white supremacist as he's doing for ratings.

Having said that, if you stare into the abyss and all that, people eventually become what they pretend to be.

And it doesn't matter if he's a true believer, it's irrelevant to what he does.