Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SpeakSlow
May 17, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 hours!)

Flew Delta from Ft. Myers, FL this weekend. They had the free in-seat movies and live tv thing. Which was awesome.

However, walking back to the bathroom to change my boy's diaper, i had no idea i'd leave one claustophobic nightmare just to walk into another...

Tucker Face. Coming from way too many seat back monitors than I was comfortable with as I made my way back to our seats.

The lesson? The 40% is REAL. And it's mostly retired white males.

I mean, gently caress. They had free Dune or Far From Home on tap and they choose to look at that bobble headed moron.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU