Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

just bob
Sep 6, 2017

by Reene
I'm really bored.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

just bob
Sep 6, 2017

by Reene
These will be published, and "cleaned up", but because I live far away, I cannot send them in person. By cleaned up, it might just be "take the desk out and straighten the photo".

just bob fucked around with this message at 12:29 on Jun 18, 2020

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Lettering needs some work

just bob
Sep 6, 2017

by Reene

Sakurazuka posted:

Lettering needs some work

Very true, hopefully someone will fix spelling mistakes, and use a computer to just write things out. Certain words are just wrong, the characters names(the protagonist will always have some silly long name that wont even be consistent). As far as What I write, thats just for first draft and someone else to fix.

I'm also wondering since I don't have a scanner, if I should just push the pen into the paper so the ink shows up better.

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum

just bob
Sep 6, 2017

by Reene

Hello, Editor-San.

Actually, one thing I wonder about, is what the limit of what can be drawn is in terms of...certain things.

While I have no qualms with drawing characters nude, or in situations, the moderation of this site will have to give a pass of yes/no. I'd put a :nws: tag on drawings featuring more than whats been shown.

just bob fucked around with this message at 12:47 on Jun 18, 2020

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

oh don't worry, I can't smell asparagus piss, it's in my DNA

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗
bob would you be interested in contributing to a goon project to draw a megaman manga? I think you've got the chops and proper gung-ho attitude we need! Here's a link to the thread
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3924268

Agronox
Feb 4, 2005

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

just bob
Sep 6, 2017

by Reene
I did a few more pages. I also spoke with a few "manga greats." Apparently Toriyama just uses a pencil and a sharpie and doesn't really use "french curve draft tools" and "a feather duster for eraser crumbs."

This might just be a oneshot tbh.