Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

vaginite
Feb 8, 2006

I'm comin' for you, colonel.

I haven't heard of any bees having Covid-19, and there's literally thousands of bees in the US. Everyone is making fun of op but I think he might be onto something.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vaginite
Feb 8, 2006

ShortyMR.CAT posted:

Ok so Iwent out and bought like 20 Red Boron pizzas. whats the dosage i should betaking? i wuann be safe guy

When you feel like you're going to puke you're almost there, but this is very vital: you have to keep it down. Otherwise you gotta start over.

vaginite
Feb 8, 2006

Production is up and running and the cure is finally being produced at scale and deployed:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EVCrmXW6-Pk

We made it guys. Thank god it’s finally over.

vaginite
Feb 8, 2006

I have a friend that always used to joke he wishes he could cum bees but for real that’d be hella useful right now.

vaginite
Feb 8, 2006

Guys president A Fancy Hat has caught wind of this and released the following statement:

A Fancy Hat posted:

What the hell do you have to lose? That's my.... that's the thing. We've all heard of boron, or borax is the company name, the product name. They put it on the shelves, you look at it, and you think "This looks like something else I used to use, something that made me feel incredible." So maybe you grab some borax, maybe you use the terrific little razor to cut it into lines, and then you smell it. Stop and smell the flowers but, in this case? The flowers are the borax.

And listen, LISTEN. Doctors have been using this stuff for decades, it's incredible, it fights the fungus. You get the fungus, you put the boron on it, the borax? And then the fungus is gone? And the covid is, I suppose, a kind of fungus. Although it's one that you can't see, can't touch, and can't even smell. So you look at borax, you see what it does, and the risk of it being bad is so small. So incredibly small. So I think.... you gotta take it. And here's... there's another thing. You take the borax, maybe you die. But then you didn't die from the china.... from the Chinese virus. So that makes the numbers look so much better. A lot better. So don't.... I'm not saying to do it, but I'm saying what the hell do you have to lose.

I'm taking the boron right now, in fact, I've been doing it for 3 months now, it's amazing. It hasn't affected me at all. From the negative, I mean, you.... no brain effects. My brain is doing incredible right now. You can ask him yourself.