Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Escape From Noise

Alright! It's 7 am, we've got a full tank of gas, some healthy snacks, and some water and juice. We're ready to go! But don't drink too much! I don't want to have to keep pulling over for the rest room! That reminds me, does anyone need to use the toilet before we go! We have our road atlas right? Who's navigating? Remember to share the Gameboy!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kalit

The great thing about the thousands of slaughtered Palestinian children is that they can't pull away when you fondle them or sniff their hair.

That's a Biden success story.
Do you got the Rand McNally maps?

vanisher

The gamegear is out of batteries again!!

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

Goons Are Gifts

Has anyone seen the headphones that are permanently stuck on the volume that is just loud enough for everyone to hear the music??

vanisher

Oops I spilled a completely full 32 ounce Big Gulp of red gatorade in the backseat but its okay because I think I absorbed it all with your sweater

vanisher

The dog just peed in his crate YES I walked him he didn't have to go then may I please clean it with the gatorade sweater

Escape From Noise

vanisher posted:

Oops I spilled a completely full 32 ounce Big Gulp of red gatorade in the backseat but its okay because I think I absorbed it all with your sweater

vanisher posted:

The dog just peed in his crate YES I walked him he didn't have to go then may I please clean it with the gatorade sweater

God damnit! Well crack a window! I'm not going to pull over yet. We're making great time!

Escape From Noise

Kalit posted:

Do you got the Rand McNally maps?

If we don't I guess we'll have to buy one at the next gas station. But only when we stop for gas. Until then we'll follow the signs! No, we're not pulling over to ask for directions!

more falafel please

forums poster

it's my turn to play the giant slalom etch-a-sketch overlay game

thanks Saoshyant and nesamdoom for the sigs!

Bright Bart

False. There is only one electron and it has never stopped
Imagine having a family with so many people that you can ask "does anyone?"

That's like two kids and one of their friends minimum.

Escape From Noise

Bright Bart posted:

Imagine having a family with so many people that you can ask "does anyone?"

That's like two kids and one of their friends minimum.

I don't have to imagine. I'm living it!

If you don't quit your drat bellyaching we're leaving you at the next rest stop!

Yinlock

I know that I said didn't have to go to the bathroom at the last rest stop but now that we've turned back onto the freeway I desperately need to pee

Escape From Noise

Yinlock posted:

I know that I said didn't have to go to the bathroom at the last rest stop but now that we've turned back onto the freeway I desperately need to pee

Here!

*Tosses back a Gatorade bottle*

alnilam

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

Here!

But the sweater is already saturated :ohdear:

ty manifisto

Escape From Noise

alnilam posted:

But the sweater is already saturated :ohdear:

AIM YOUR STREAM! WE'RE MAKING GREAT TIME!

vanisher

I think I split my molar in half on these corn nuts

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

*constantly pinching my sister just hard enough to really hurt but not hard enough to leave a mark and vigorously denying everything when mom tells me to stop but breaking down crying and apologizing when dad says he will cancel this whole goddamned vacation and turn this car around if i don't stop pinching my sister*

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

magic cactus

We lied. We are not at war. There is no enemy. This is a rescue operation.
*staring moodily out the window listening to my best of ministry CD on my sony walkman and ignoring everyone around me*

Thanks to Saoshyant for the amazing spring '23 sig!

Heather Papps

hello friend

"hunh... i forgot my cd wallet all we have is the barenaked ladies greatest hi-"
*3 children, in unison*
"IT'LL STILL BE ONE WEEK TILL YOU SAY YOU'RE SORRY"
*mother turns, yells*
"YOU ALWAYS FORGET THINGS ROBBIE!"

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Goons Are Gifts

No, noooo, you told me I could eat my cereals later, this is later and I did bring my own milk, too

Manifisto

activate the laser that stretches out an infinite distance to the left and right of the car, horizontally bisecting the entire landscape as we drive

ty nesamdoom!

alnilam

Manifisto posted:

activate the laser that stretches out an infinite distance to the left and right of the car, horizontally bisecting the entire landscape as we drive

i thought i was the one one :prepop:

do u also get the little guy on a skateboard or tiny motorcycle following along and doing sick jumps on all the curb cuts and he has rocket boosters but only uses them when he really needs to

Manifisto

alnilam posted:

do u also get the little guy on a skateboard or tiny motorcycle following along and doing sick jumps on all the curb cuts and he has rocket boosters but only uses them when he really needs to

I will from now on

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

Manifisto posted:

For me it's the extendo-sword that chops it all in half, with the occasional missile that flies out to destroy interesting targets along the way.

Right now though I do the "jam your hand out the window and make the car fly up and down by angling your hand just so" thing while flipping off the people behind you with your free hand

Manifisto

Pot Smoke Phoenix posted:

Right now though I do the "jam your hand out the window and make the car fly up and down by angling your hand just so" thing while flipping off the people behind you with your free hand

I think it is actually illegal to not do this

ty nesamdoom!

Yinlock

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

Here!

thank you. i need to replenish my fluids after taking a massive whizz out the car window, onto the passing biker gang

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
**doing the thing where you press your nose and mouth against the glass in such a way so you look like a weird loving nightmare lamprey and poo poo to the rest of the world**

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
*grasshopper hits the windshield*

dad: he won't have the guts to do that again :dadjoke:

Manifisto

prepuce repurposed posted:

*grasshopper hits the windshield*

dad: he won't have the guts to do that again :dadjoke:

dad: none of you understand. I'm not locked in here with you. you're locked in here with me.

vanisher

Hey sweet I thought we were out of gatorade let me get a swig

jpeg

good_mother69

The gatorade's pretty warm... Must've been sitting in the sun

sig by the great nut

Manifisto

jpeg posted:

The gatorade's pretty warm... Must've been sitting in the sun

on the other hand, they must have improved the recipe or something

ty nesamdoom!

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
just drink it anyway. it's got electrolytes

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

vanisher

these electrolytes taste like urine but i'm not complaining

Manifisto

vanisher posted:

these electrolytes taste like urine but i'm not complaining

that's my point. the old gatorade tasted kind of like piss. now it tastes exactly like piss, they've managed to perfect the recipe.

vanisher

Manifisto posted:

on the other hand, they must have improved the recipe or something

Manifisto posted:

that's my point. the old gatorade tasted kind of like piss. now it tastes exactly like piss, they've managed to perfect the recipe.

lol

Escape From Noise

When you can drive you can choose the radio station we listen to!

Goons Are Gifts

Well yes dad but the point is that we lost coverage of this specific radio station 50 miles ago and I really cannot take steady white noise for this entire trip

alnilam

Goons Are Great posted:

Well yes dad but the point is that we lost coverage of this specific radio station 50 miles ago and I really cannot take steady white noise for this entire trip

Just wait till we top the next hill and get 30 glorious seconds of the top hits of the 70s

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jpeg

good_mother69

Dad refuses to use the free Sirius XM trial on the assumption there's some sort of "catch"

sig by the great nut