Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TheOneAndOnlyT
Dec 18, 2005

Well well, mister fancy-pants, I hope you're wearing your matching sweater today, or you'll be cut down like the ugly tree you are.
:siren: CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE START OF THE REVEAL! :siren:

Greetings! We live in hellworld, Donald J. Trump is President of the United States, and there is a non-trivial chance that the American electorate will decide that he deserves a second term. But let's take our mind off of that for a bit with one of D&D's favorite pastimes, the Sheep Game!

This is how the game works. I will post a list of 16 statements. Your job is to provide an answer that you think is the best for each statement. BUT! The object of the game is not necessarily to guess the most correct answer. Rather, the object of this game is to give the most common answer that you think will be given by the rest of the players. For each answer you give, you get a number of points equal to the number of people who also gave that answer. If you say "red" and 10 other people say red, you get 11 points. If you say "blue" and no one else said blue, you get 1 point. The poster with the most points at the end of 16 rounds wins! Note that it is in your best interest to not discuss the game in other threads or Discord, lest you tip your hand on what your answers will be!

If you are still a little confused, check out one of the previous D&D sheep games here, here, and here.

:siren: The top 3 players will win free avatar changes from fool of sound :siren:

Want to participate? Great! Please follow this two step process:
1) Submit your entries via email to theoneandonlyt87@gmail.com (NO PMs PLEASE). The subject line should include your SA username and "Sheep Game Entry" (e.g. "TheOneAndOnlyT sheep game entry"). Your answers should be in the body of the message. Please submit your answers with one answer on each line, in order, and :siren: with no numbers and no questions. :siren: This will save me a bunch of editing time.
2) Re-read Step 1 and make sure you didn't gently caress it up, or you'll probably get publicly shamed and/or disqualified!

Signups are now closed.

The deadline for entries is approximately one week; I will post a 24 hour notice before I stop taking submissions. Once submissions are closed I will determine a reveal date. This will be done "liveblog" style, i.e. I'll reveal each round of answers one at a time over the course of a few hours.

Once again:
:siren: DO NOT INCLUDE THE NUMBERS OR QUESTION TEXT ON YOUR ENTRY FORM! :siren:

Got it? Okay. Here are the statements. Some of these are intentionally fairly vague. It's up to you to decide how you think the rest of D&D will interpret them!

1. This person will be Joe Biden's vice-presidential pick.
2. Mike Pence drops dead tomorrow. This person will be Donald Trump's new vice-presidential pick.
3. Following the 2020 elections, the new Speaker of the House will not be Nancy Pelosi, but instead this person.
4. Following the 2020 elections, the new Senate Majority Leader will not be Mitch McConnell, but instead this person.
5. If Donald Trump retains the presidency and the Republicans take back control of both the House and Senate, this will be the first bill Trump signs into law, in one to three words.
6. If Joe Biden wins the presidency and the Democrats take back control of both the House and Senate, this will be the first bill Biden signs into law, in one to three words.
7. If Joe Biden had never existed, this person would have become the 2020 Democratic nominee.
8. If Donald Trump had not run for re-election, this person would have become the 2020 Republican nominee.
9. This issue will be the defining issue of the 2020 presidential election.
10. Apart from Biden himself, this person will have the most public appearances in support of Joe Biden in the coming months.
11. Apart from Trump himself, this person will have the most public appearances in support of Donald Trump in the coming months.
12. This person will be the Democratic presidential nominee in 2024.
13. This person will be the Republican presidential nominee in 2024.
14. If Joe Biden wins the presidency, this will be the first thing Donald Trump publicly blames for his loss.
15. If Joe Biden wins the presidency, this will be the first thing Donald Trump does after leaving office.
16. This person will win the 2020 presidential election.

Once again:
:siren: DO NOT INCLUDE THE NUMBERS OR QUESTION TEXT ON YOUR ENTRY FORM! :siren:

Undying gratitude goes to C. Everett Koop and pig slut lisa, whose Sheep Game OPs I have heavily plagiarized. Additional thanks to seiferguy for sending me the Sheep Game software to make this easier, and Arkane for doing a previous D&D sheep game and giving me a few ideas to use for this one.

Good luck! :)

TheOneAndOnlyT fucked around with this message at 02:21 on Jul 24, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheOneAndOnlyT
Dec 18, 2005

Well well, mister fancy-pants, I hope you're wearing your matching sweater today, or you'll be cut down like the ugly tree you are.
36 players:

Acebuckeye13
Akumu
Arkhams Razor
Blind Pineapple
butros
Chamale
CraigK
DC Murderverse
don Jaime
Dreylad
Edward Mass
Ego-bot
fsif
Glumslinger
goethe.cx
HisMajestyBOB
Jethro
Julias
Kloaked00
Lumpy
MrBuddyLee
ninjahedgehog
Rochallor
SalTheBard
sarcastx
Spaced God
Sundae
Tgacon
The Iron Llama
the voice of labor
True Blue Triumph
twice burned ice
Uglycat
Venomous
WampaLord
Wylie

TheOneAndOnlyT fucked around with this message at 08:01 on Jul 23, 2020

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling
1-800-GAMBLER

Ultra Carp
Sent in my answers! Very excited to see who else guessed REDACTED or put in REDACTED for REDACTED

Freakazoid_
Jul 5, 2013

Buglord
Is c-spam allowed to participate? Because that will probably be where the common answers come from.

TheOneAndOnlyT
Dec 18, 2005

Freakazoid_ posted:

Is c-spam allowed to participate? Because that will probably be where the common answers come from.
This is a D&D-focused game, but anyone can send in an entry. I'm not going to disqualify anyone because they posted too much in C-SPAM or whatever, because that's stupid and also way too much work :effort:

TheOneAndOnlyT
Dec 18, 2005

Congratulations to SalTheBard for being the first person to somehow miss the fact that "DO NOT INCLUDE THE NUMBERS OR QUESTION TEXT ON YOUR ENTRY FORM!" is mentioned no less than three times in the OP! We got one early this time :bravo:

Sundae
Dec 1, 2005
I wonder who the first person will be to accidentally miss a question in the middle and have all their answers offset by one.

(please don't be me, pleaaaase :pray:)

TheOneAndOnlyT
Dec 18, 2005

Welp, given all the poo poo going down with the forums, a sheep game doesn't seem like the best idea anymore. Sorry, everyone.

TheOneAndOnlyT fucked around with this message at 05:32 on Jul 16, 2020

TheOneAndOnlyT
Dec 18, 2005

All right, guess SA hasn't fallen apart after all! I'm reopening this and will set the new entry deadline for about a week away. I still have the entries from everyone who submitted already, so if you've already sent something in, you don't need to resubmit.

TheOneAndOnlyT
Dec 18, 2005

It's been about a week since I reopened this, so here's your 24-hour notice to get your submissions in.

:siren: Signups will close at midnight Thursday PDT :siren: (about 27 hours from this post)
:siren: The reveal will take place at 6pm Thursday PDT :siren:

Good luck! :)

TheOneAndOnlyT
Dec 18, 2005

:siren: SIGNUPS ARE NOW CLOSED! :siren:

The answer reveals will start this evening at 6pm Pacific time. Answers are now locked in, so feel free to discuss them in the thread. I'd appreciate it if people didn't just dump their entire entries here, but if you want to post something like, "Man, I put X for question Y, but it was really hard," then that's fine.

See you all in 18 hours!

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin
I'm confused, OP is from the 22nd saying there will be a week to sign up and then thread title says signups close at midnight on thursday but now they're closed?
Whatever. I'm sending you an entry anyways.

Edit the idiot is me, that's from June and I guess I only saw it this morning.

TheOneAndOnlyT
Dec 18, 2005

All right, time to get this show on the road! Here's how this is going to work:
  • I'll be alternating between two types of posts: a post with the current standings (after people have actual points) along with a preview of the next question, and a post with the results of that question. There will be about 5 minutes between posts.
  • There were a couple of cases where I grouped similar answers into one group, and a couple other cases where I left them separate. Please don't whine about me grouping/not grouping your answer unless I honestly hosed up and missed something with a spelling error or whatever. There were only a couple of iffy cases and they all would only have made a few points' difference.
  • Each question preview will have a couple of images of possible answers. Please note that :siren: these may or may not have anything to do with how many people gave that answer. :siren: The images are meant to give an idea of what some people selected, and to get you thinking about possible answers you might have forgotten.
Got it? Okay, here we go:

Question 1: This person will be Joe Biden's vice-presidential pick.

TheOneAndOnlyT
Dec 18, 2005

Question 1: This person will be Joe Biden's vice-presidential pick.

Kamala Harris - 30
Akumu
Sundae
Chamale
Edward Mass
sarcastx
butros
DC Murderverse
Lumpy
Jethro
Acebuckeye13
SalTheBard
CraigK
Spaced God
Venomous
Blind Pineapple
Rochallor
WampaLord
The Iron Llama
True Blue Triumph
Julias
don Jaime
Ego-bot
Glumslinger
goethe.cx
ninjahedgehog
fsif
MrBuddyLee
Kloaked00
HisMajestyBOB
Tgacon

Tammy Duckworth - 2
Arkhams Razor
Wylie

Bernie Sanders - 2
the voice of labor
Dreylad

ACES:

Condoleezza Rice - twice burned ice
Carol Moseley Braun - Uglycat

TheOneAndOnlyT
Dec 18, 2005

Scores after question 1:

code:
Akumu - 30
Sundae - 30
Chamale - 30
Edward Mass - 30
sarcastx - 30
butros - 30
DC Murderverse - 30
Lumpy - 30
Jethro - 30
Acebuckeye13 - 30
SalTheBard - 30
CraigK - 30
Spaced God - 30
Venomous - 30
Blind Pineapple - 30
Rochallor - 30
WampaLord - 30
The Iron Llama - 30
True Blue Triumph - 30
Julias - 30
don Jaime - 30
Ego-bot - 30
Glumslinger - 30
goethe.cx - 30
ninjahedgehog - 30
fsif - 30
Kloaked00 - 30
MrBuddyLee - 30
HisMajestyBOB - 30
Tgacon - 30
Arkhams Razor - 2
the voice of labor - 2
Dreylad - 2
Wylie - 2
twice burned ice - 1
Uglycat - 1
Question 2: Mike Pence drops dead tomorrow. This person will be Donald Trump's new vice-presidential pick.

TheOneAndOnlyT
Dec 18, 2005

Question 2: Mike Pence drops dead tomorrow. This person will be Donald Trump's new vice-presidential pick.

Ivanka Trump - 6
Chamale
DC Murderverse
WampaLord
True Blue Triumph
Ego-bot
fsif

Jared Kushner - 5
Akumu
Arkhams Razor
Jethro
Julias
Glumslinger

Mike Pompeo - 3
butros
SalTheBard
goethe.cx

Nikki Haley - 3
ninjahedgehog
Kloaked00
MrBuddyLee

Donald Trump, Jr. - 2
CraigK
HisMajestyBOB

Rudy Giuliani - 2
Venomous
don Jaime

Tom Cotton - 2
Blind Pineapple
Acebuckeye13

ACES:

Sean Hannity - Sundae
Melania Trump - Edward Mass
Sheriff Joe Arpaio - sarcastx
Barr - Lumpy
bernie sanders - the voice of labor
Chuck Grassley - Spaced God
Dan Crenshaw - Rochallor
Tucker Carlson - Dreylad
Roger Stone - The Iron Llama
Ron DeSantis - Wylie
Mick Mulvaney - twice burned ice
Newt Gingrich - Uglycat
Lindsey Graham - Tgacon

TheOneAndOnlyT
Dec 18, 2005

Scores after question 2:

code:
Chamale - 36
DC Murderverse - 36
WampaLord - 36
True Blue Triumph - 36
Ego-bot - 36
fsif - 36
Akumu - 35
Jethro - 35
Julias - 35
Glumslinger - 35
butros - 33
SalTheBard - 33
goethe.cx - 33
ninjahedgehog - 33
Kloaked00 - 33
MrBuddyLee - 33
Acebuckeye13 - 32
CraigK - 32
Venomous - 32
Blind Pineapple - 32
don Jaime - 32
HisMajestyBOB - 32
Sundae - 31
Edward Mass - 31
sarcastx - 31
Lumpy - 31
Spaced God - 31
Rochallor - 31
The Iron Llama - 31
Tgacon - 31
Arkhams Razor - 7
the voice of labor - 3
Dreylad - 3
Wylie - 3
twice burned ice - 2
Uglycat - 2
Question 3: Following the 2020 elections, the new Speaker of the House will not be Nancy Pelosi, but instead this person.

TheOneAndOnlyT
Dec 18, 2005

Question 3: Following the 2020 elections, the new Speaker of the House will not be Nancy Pelosi, but instead this person.

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez - 14
Chamale
Edward Mass
Akumu
Jethro
SalTheBard
Spaced God
Blind Pineapple
The Iron Llama
True Blue Triumph
ninjahedgehog
twice burned ice
Kloaked00
MrBuddyLee
HisMajestyBOB

Steny Hoyer - 5
Sundae
Rochallor
Julias
don Jaime
Tgacon

Adam Schiff - 3
sarcastx
butros
fsif

Kevin McCarthy - 3
Venomous
Lumpy
Ego-bot

Maxine Waters - 2
Arkhams Razor
Uglycat

Tim Ryan - 2
goethe.cx
Acebuckeye13

ACES:

Marcia Fudge - DC Murderverse
Marcy Kaptur - CraigK
Barbara Lee - WampaLord
Ilhan Omar - Dreylad
Hakeem Jeffries - Wylie
James Clyburn - Glumslinger

TheOneAndOnlyT
Dec 18, 2005

Scores after question 3:

code:
Chamale - 50
True Blue Triumph - 50
Akumu - 49
Jethro - 49
SalTheBard - 47
ninjahedgehog - 47
Kloaked00 - 47
MrBuddyLee - 47
Blind Pineapple - 46
HisMajestyBOB - 46
Edward Mass - 45
Spaced God - 45
The Iron Llama - 45
Julias - 40
Ego-bot - 39
fsif - 39
DC Murderverse - 37
WampaLord - 37
don Jaime - 37
Sundae - 36
butros - 36
Rochallor - 36
Glumslinger - 36
Tgacon - 36
Venomous - 35
goethe.cx - 35
sarcastx - 34
Lumpy - 34
Acebuckeye13 - 34
CraigK - 33
twice burned ice - 16
Arkhams Razor - 9
the voice of labor - 4
Dreylad - 4
Wylie - 4
Uglycat - 4
Question 4: Following the 2020 elections, the new Senate Majority Leader will not be Mitch McConnell, but instead this person.

TheOneAndOnlyT
Dec 18, 2005

Question 4: Following the 2020 elections, the new Senate Majority Leader will not be Mitch McConnell, but instead this person.

Chuck Schumer - 24
Sundae
Edward Mass
sarcastx
butros
Arkhams Razor
Lumpy
Acebuckeye13
Spaced God
Blind Pineapple
Rochallor
The Iron Llama
True Blue Triumph
Wylie
Julias
don Jaime
Ego-bot
Glumslinger
goethe.cx
twice burned ice
fsif
Kloaked00
MrBuddyLee
HisMajestyBOB
Tgacon

Bernie Sanders - 4
Chamale
the voice of labor
SalTheBard
ninjahedgehog

John Thune - 2
Akumu
DC Murderverse

ACES:

Joe Manchin - Jethro
Dianne Feinstein - CraigK
Josh Hawley - Venomous
Tim Kaine - WampaLord
Tom Cotton - Dreylad
Ron Wyden - Uglycat

Akumu
Apr 24, 2003

Did not expect the optimism

TheOneAndOnlyT
Dec 18, 2005

Scores after question 4:

code:
True Blue Triumph - 74
Kloaked00 - 71
MrBuddyLee - 71
Blind Pineapple - 70
HisMajestyBOB - 70
Edward Mass - 69
Spaced God - 69
The Iron Llama - 69
Julias - 64
Ego-bot - 63
fsif - 63
don Jaime - 61
Sundae - 60
butros - 60
Rochallor - 60
Glumslinger - 60
Tgacon - 60
goethe.cx - 59
sarcastx - 58
Lumpy - 58
Acebuckeye13 - 58
Chamale - 54
Akumu - 51
SalTheBard - 51
ninjahedgehog - 51
Jethro - 50
twice burned ice - 40
DC Murderverse - 39
WampaLord - 38
Venomous - 36
CraigK - 34
Arkhams Razor - 33
Wylie - 28
the voice of labor - 8
Dreylad - 5
Uglycat - 5
Question 5: If Donald Trump retains the presidency and the Republicans take back control of both the House and Senate, this will be the first bill Trump signs into law, in one to three words.

TheOneAndOnlyT
Dec 18, 2005

Question 5: If Donald Trump retains the presidency and the Republicans take back control of both the House and Senate, this will be the first bill Trump signs into law, in one to three words.

Build the Wall - 8
DC Murderverse
Jethro
sarcastx
WampaLord
The Iron Llama
True Blue Triumph
Wylie
don Jaime

More Tax Cuts - 6
Blind Pineapple
butros
Ego-bot
goethe.cx
fsif
MrBuddyLee

Goodbye term limits! - 2
Acebuckeye13
Julias

Outlaw Antifa - 2
Spaced God
Chamale

Kill The Immigrants - 2
Venomous
Akumu

Ban All Immigrants - 2
Dreylad
Kloaked00

DACA recipients expelled - 2
Tgacon
SalTheBard

ACES:

Fake News Illegal - Sundae
Kill all minorities - Edward Mass
Restore Confederate Statues - Arkhams Razor
Trump Immunity Act - Lumpy
Democrats Are Illegal - CraigK
Blue Lives Matter - Rochallor
Murder the poors - Glumslinger
Obamacare repeal - ninjahedgehog
Infrastructure - twice burned ice
Punishing Unamerican Activities - Uglycat
MAGA Again - HisMajestyBOB

TheOneAndOnlyT
Dec 18, 2005

Scores after question 5:

code:
True Blue Triumph - 82
The Iron Llama - 77
MrBuddyLee - 77
Blind Pineapple - 76
Kloaked00 - 73
Spaced God - 71
HisMajestyBOB - 71
Edward Mass - 70
don Jaime - 69
Ego-bot - 69
fsif - 69
sarcastx - 66
butros - 66
Julias - 66
goethe.cx - 65
Tgacon - 62
Sundae - 61
Rochallor - 61
Glumslinger - 61
Acebuckeye13 - 60
Lumpy - 59
Jethro - 58
Chamale - 56
Akumu - 53
SalTheBard - 53
ninjahedgehog - 52
DC Murderverse - 47
WampaLord - 46
twice burned ice - 41
Venomous - 38
Wylie - 36
CraigK - 35
Arkhams Razor - 34
the voice of labor - 9
Dreylad - 7
Uglycat - 6
Question 6: If Joe Biden wins the presidency and the Democrats take back control of both the House and Senate, this will be the first bill Biden signs into law, in one to three words.

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

Strum in a harmonizing quartet
I want to cause a revolution

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild
Whoops forgot about this thread for a moment, glad to watch the results roll in live! :sweatdrop:

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling
1-800-GAMBLER

Ultra Carp
very disappointed you didn't use Tom "Dumbest Motherfucker in the Senate" Cotton's full title

TheOneAndOnlyT
Dec 18, 2005

Question 6: If Joe Biden wins the presidency and the Democrats take back control of both the House and Senate, this will be the first bill Biden signs into law, in one to three words.

lovely police reform - 6
Spaced God
Arkhams Razor
Sundae
Chamale
Lumpy
WampaLord

Voting Rights Law - 5
CraigK
DC Murderverse
Ego-bot
Glumslinger
Kloaked00

Covid relief/stimulus - 5
goethe.cx
Uglycat
butros
fsif
MrBuddyLee

Lame healthcare copout - 2
sarcastx
twice burned ice

Bailout Wall Street - 2
Jethro
Dreylad

ACES:

Trump administration immunity - Akumu
Gay space communism - Edward Mass
Reform? No, Malarkey! - Acebuckeye13
Get rid of Trump tax cuts - SalTheBard
Kill The Immigrants - Venomous
HR1 - Blind Pineapple
A useless half-measure - Rochallor
Medicare for all - The Iron Llama
Fight Climate Change - True Blue Triumph
Election Reform - Wylie
Trans Pacific Partnership - Julias
Douglass Commonwealth Statehood - don Jaime
public option - ninjahedgehog
No More MAGA - HisMajestyBOB
PPP loans forgiven - Tgacon

Spaced God
Feb 8, 2014

All torment, trouble, wonder and amazement
Inhabits here: some heavenly power guide us
Out of this fearful country!

TheOneAndOnlyT posted:

HR1 - Blind Pineapple

this should deserve bonus points

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

Strum in a harmonizing quartet
I want to cause a revolution

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild

TheOneAndOnlyT posted:

Reform? No, Malarkey! - Acebuckeye13

Ok, this was a good chuckle.

TheOneAndOnlyT
Dec 18, 2005

Scores after question 6:

code:
True Blue Triumph - 83
MrBuddyLee - 82
The Iron Llama - 78
Kloaked00 - 78
Spaced God - 77
Blind Pineapple - 77
Ego-bot - 74
fsif - 74
HisMajestyBOB - 72
Edward Mass - 71
butros - 71
don Jaime - 70
goethe.cx - 70
sarcastx - 68
Sundae - 67
Julias - 67
Glumslinger - 66
Lumpy - 65
Tgacon - 63
Chamale - 62
Rochallor - 62
Acebuckeye13 - 61
Jethro - 60
Akumu - 54
SalTheBard - 54
ninjahedgehog - 53
DC Murderverse - 52
WampaLord - 52
twice burned ice - 43
Arkhams Razor - 40
CraigK - 40
Venomous - 39
Wylie - 37
Uglycat - 11
the voice of labor - 10
Dreylad - 9
Question 7: If Joe Biden had never existed, this person would have become the 2020 Democratic nominee.

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010

1-800-GAMBLER

Ultra Carp

Julias posted:

Ok, this was a good chuckle.

I thought I would perfectly encapsulate the goon hivemind, only to be too clever by half :v:

TheOneAndOnlyT
Dec 18, 2005

Question 7: If Joe Biden had never existed, this person would have become the 2020 Democratic nominee.

Bernie Sanders - 24
Sundae
Chamale
butros
DC Murderverse
Jethro
the voice of labor
SalTheBard
CraigK
Spaced God
Blind Pineapple
Rochallor
WampaLord
The Iron Llama
True Blue Triumph
Wylie
Julias
Glumslinger
goethe.cx
ninjahedgehog
twice burned ice
Ego-bot
Kloaked00
MrBuddyLee
HisMajestyBOB

Pete Buttigieg - 5
Akumu
don Jaime
Uglycat
fsif
Tgacon

Elizabeth Warren - 2
Edward Mass
Dreylad

ACES:

Sherrod Brown - Arkhams Razor
Amy Klob. - Lumpy
Boe Jiden - Acebuckeye13
Evan Bayh - Venomous

NO ANSWER GIVEN:

sarcastx

Akumu
Apr 24, 2003

Once again, did not expect the optimism

TheOneAndOnlyT
Dec 18, 2005

Scores after question 7:

code:
True Blue Triumph - 107
MrBuddyLee - 106
The Iron Llama - 102
Kloaked00 - 102
Spaced God - 101
Blind Pineapple - 101
Ego-bot - 98
HisMajestyBOB - 96
butros - 95
goethe.cx - 94
Sundae - 91
Julias - 91
Glumslinger - 90
Chamale - 86
Rochallor - 86
Jethro - 84
fsif - 79
SalTheBard - 78
ninjahedgehog - 77
DC Murderverse - 76
WampaLord - 76
don Jaime - 75
Edward Mass - 73
sarcastx - 68
Tgacon - 68
twice burned ice - 67
Lumpy - 66
CraigK - 64
Acebuckeye13 - 62
Wylie - 61
Akumu - 59
Arkhams Razor - 41
Venomous - 40
the voice of labor - 34
Uglycat - 16
Dreylad - 11
Question 8: If Donald Trump had not run for re-election, this person would have become the 2020 Republican nominee.

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010

1-800-GAMBLER

Ultra Carp
also just realized I accidentally skipped the next two questions, WHOOPS

TheOneAndOnlyT
Dec 18, 2005

Acebuckeye13 posted:

also just realized I accidentally skipped the next two questions, WHOOPS
That at least makes me feel better because I had to guess which questions your next answers went with :sweatdrop:

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

"Tell that to Zod's snapped neck!"

Akumu posted:

Once again, did not expect the optimism

Joe Biden was the only person in that field who everyone could coalesce around to stop Bernie, Kamala/Pete/Liz/Amy wouldn't have jumped behind each other when there was still a shot they could win and Barack Obama wouldn't have orchestrated The Bidening if there wasn't actually a Biden.

I agree with you about the senate though, I really don't think Ds are gonna win it this year

TheOneAndOnlyT
Dec 18, 2005

Question 8: If Donald Trump had not run for re-election, this person would have become the 2020 Republican nominee.

Tom Cotton - 7
Arkhams Razor
Lumpy
SalTheBard
Venomous
WampaLord
Glumslinger
Tgacon

Mike Pence - 6
butros
Spaced God
Rochallor
twice burned ice
fsif
MrBuddyLee

Ted Cruz - 5
Dreylad
The Iron Llama
True Blue Triumph
ninjahedgehog
Kloaked00

Bill Weld - 2
Akumu
Jethro

Donald Trump, Jr. - 2
Edward Mass
HisMajestyBOB

Jeb Bush - 2
Blind Pineapple
Sundae

Tucker Carlson - 2
Ego-bot
goethe.cx

ACES:

Joe Biden - Chamale
The MyPillow guy - sarcastx
John Kasich - DC Murderverse
Mitt Romney - CraigK
Lindsey Graham - Julias
Nikki Haley - don Jaime
Kanye West - Uglycat

NO ANSWER GIVEN

Wylie
Acebuckeye13

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010

1-800-GAMBLER

Ultra Carp

TheOneAndOnlyT posted:

That at least makes me feel better because I had to guess which questions your next answers went with :sweatdrop:

Haha, sorry about that! Guess that'll teach me not to number my answers :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheOneAndOnlyT
Dec 18, 2005

Scores after question 8:

code:
True Blue Triumph - 112
MrBuddyLee - 112
Spaced God - 107
The Iron Llama - 107
Kloaked00 - 107
Blind Pineapple - 103
butros - 101
Ego-bot - 100
HisMajestyBOB - 98
Glumslinger - 97
goethe.cx - 96
Sundae - 93
Rochallor - 92
Julias - 92
Chamale - 87
Jethro - 86
SalTheBard - 85
fsif - 85
WampaLord - 83
ninjahedgehog - 82
DC Murderverse - 77
don Jaime - 76
Edward Mass - 75
Tgacon - 75
Lumpy - 73
twice burned ice - 73
sarcastx - 69
CraigK - 65
Acebuckeye13 - 62
Akumu - 61
Wylie - 61
Arkhams Razor - 48
Venomous - 47
the voice of labor - 35
Uglycat - 17
Dreylad - 16
Question 9: This issue will be the defining issue of the 2020 presidential election.