Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Flayer
Sep 13, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Buglord
It could go either way couldn't it. Will be at least mildly entertaining to read a judgement on all this childish nonsense.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

somehow that last av was even worse than your posting
if this doesn't go Coleen's way then that me and justice done

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

We had not left it yet, but when I would wake in the night, I would lie, listening, homesick for it already.

https://twitter.com/tompeck/status/1552973034964881410?t=ULvAeJbFVumxABmAw2kSIA&s=19

NinpoEspiritoSanto
Oct 22, 2013

Rebekah Vardy loses libel case against Coleen Rooney

:getin: :sickos:

nawilo_420
Nov 24, 2021
:redflag:
Surely one of the biggest self owns in legal history

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Always liked the British legal system. Voted 5

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

We had not left it yet, but when I would wake in the night, I would lie, listening, homesick for it already.

nawilo_420 posted:

Surely one of the biggest self owns in legal history

I was going through the thread yesterday and it is incredible how badly she has destroyed herself further and reminder these are the messages they didn't manage to delete/lob into the North sea/smash the laptop they were on.

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
Justice is served

TheRat
Aug 30, 2006

Oh my god it's perfect

e:

https://twitter.com/tompeck/status/1552976296250167306

TheRat fucked around with this message at 12:19 on Jul 29, 2022

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
Lmao

https://twitter.com/BloombergUK/status/1552979915053596672?t=tHBGIjXWRg_axsrUI3jtGQ&s=19

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Christ

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

https://twitter.com/JudiciaryUK/status/1552973642727817216?t=rjBkBkRpJqh6FwANNArLtw&s=19

The judge is having absolutely none of the excuses as to why both vardy and her agent had losses of WhatsApp messages that only affected the conversations with eachother

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Jamie is going to be playing until he's 40 now

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

Loving Africa Chaps posted:

https://twitter.com/JudiciaryUK/status/1552973642727817216?t=rjBkBkRpJqh6FwANNArLtw&s=19

The judge is having absolutely none of the excuses as to why both vardy and her agent had losses of WhatsApp messages that only affected the conversations with eachother

lmao

nawilo_420
Nov 24, 2021
:redflag:
"I have a weakness in my hand" lmao gonna use that one next time i didnt do my homework

Bacon Terrorist
May 7, 2010

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022
Odds on Vardy playing in the Saudi league now?

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

Chiunque può essere Luther Blissett, semplicemente adottando il nome Luther Blissett

and it turned out that the rooneys were the heroes all along

Flayer
Sep 13, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Buglord
The judgement is 75 pages of the judge dunking on Vardy and tearing everything she said apart. What an enormous own goal this case was.

Thanks for the light entertainment!

Her Dryer
Oct 15, 2012
Can she appeal it? I want more.

Edit: Just saw her own reply to this saying she won't appeal, oh well

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

Chiunque può essere Luther Blissett, semplicemente adottando il nome Luther Blissett

Her Dryer posted:

Can she appeal it? I want more.

Edit: Just saw her own reply to this saying she won't appeal, oh well

you can't trust her, though

there's a court judgement now

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

it is better if you keep saying I'm fat, as I will continue to score goals
Fun Shoe
The S*n has a cover story tomorrow still trying to portray Vardy as the victim of a nefarious plot by Rooney lol

Eric Cantonese
Dec 21, 2004

You should hear my accent.

trem_two posted:

The S*n has a cover story tomorrow still trying to portray Vardy as the victim of a nefarious plot by Rooney lol

Well, given all the work Vardy did for them and the consequences that came from it, championing her is the least they could do.

Her Dryer
Oct 15, 2012
“I was linked to the disappearance of Madeleine McCann, people suggesting I was a member of IS, stuff like that."

lol, absolutely choosing to believe that Rebekah Vardy orchestrated the kidnapping of Madeleine McCann now.

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Chat poo poo get mccanned

Looke
Aug 2, 2013

the sex ghost posted:

NinpoEspiritoSanto
Oct 22, 2013

the sex ghost posted:

serious gaylord
Sep 16, 2007

what.

the sex ghost posted:

Bacon Terrorist
May 7, 2010

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022
Vardy ordered to pay all of Rooney's court costs, £1.5m :rms:

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
talk about an own goal

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

Spunking £3m to humilate yourself in public is pretty loving funny

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Just to really cement the humiliation for vardy they're making a TV version

https://twitter.com/guardian/status/1580446518921658368?t=dvvDNGadSz4RqoU386LWxw&s=19