Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum
Dear Richard,

Please stop beating me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum

Lightning Knight posted:

as a point of fact, we don’t know any more than any of you do

this is either hilarious or depressing, depending on one’s point of view

which point of view is hilarious?

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum
Is income tax or domestic abuse lawyer tax the low tax? Trends currently point to income tax.

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum

H2Eau posted:

Yes it is

Nobody knows who the gently caress you are why would you be the person to "buy the forums"

Correct. Only people you know have the means to buy the forums.

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum

Genesplicer posted:

It was a much more innocent time when I first joined the SomethingAwful Forums. Most goons were relatively young (Many still in high school or early college), and most still lived at home. One of the earliest threads I remember from that innocent time was posted by a user who realized he had quite a few devices with LEDs that were interfering with his sleep. Therefore, he asked other goons to post details of the number, color, and activity of the LEDs that they had in their rooms. It was a charming thread that ultimately ended up with a nice statistical analysis of LED Population in Goon Bedrooms.

I am utterly shocked that a mod remembers threads about high school kids’ bedrooms

shocked

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum
I personally believe xenforo would make this thread better. Can lowtax provide a status update on the upgrade?

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum

LazyDivey posted:

Care to link or which page was this on I just woke up from a nap.

yeah, everyone else should work for you while you sleep.... this is a lowtax alt lol

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum

Stalin-Chan posted:

they didn't help in this situation at all ... i suggest still ignoring them in any subject outside of this one

can you please clarify whether they are no help in this situation or they can be trusted in this subject?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum

Stalin-Chan posted:

uhm well, we clearly ignored them on this one and i would suggest continuing to ignore them if that makes it more clear, they just happened to be right once

so in other words you had no loving idea that you contradicted yourself in one post