Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

Zeta Acosta posted:

Domestic abuse is not a joke

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

Is there a statue of him somewhere we can take down?

sticksy posted:

FFS even by Something Awful's standard of decorum and debauchery, I wasn't quite expecting this.

And also this 100%:

Spinz posted:

Totally wrong

I do

It matters big time.

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

That sure is an increasing number of women accusing him of the same thing.

I don't give a flying gently caress about the guy, he's not the one I interact with on these forums, but this is hosed up.

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

VikingSkull posted:

there's literally nothing funny about this

Seriously, jesus loving christ.

Here's to another 5 pages of jokes about domestic abuse?

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

sharknado slashfic posted:

Lol if you thought frontpage at somethingawful was ever going to make you anything

It's more that literally nobody would've read it.

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

Lowtaxes Pimp hand posted:

The silence from the mods is telling, are they pro domestic violence? Why haven't they made a statement?

Mods have nothing to do with this.

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

Clawtopsy posted:

everyone posting in this thread is probably gonna be banned once the taxman's hand heals up after it was injured smacking yet another woman so smoke em while u got em

If I get banned I'm not re-registering, no matter how I love you guys I cannot put another dime into this.

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

So is this the part where we burn down the precinct?

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

TheAardvark posted:

that would be a shame i enjoy your excellent photoshops and 0 effort ms-paints

but i respect your decision

I'll have you know I never use mspaint, my poo poo images are all done in a pirated Photoshop thank you very much.

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

Let's all pile on Lightning Knight who has loving nothing to do with this.
There were worse takes in this thread than theirs.

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

tote up a bags posted:

You don't get to beat women just because you made a forum people enjoy posting on. Either Lowtax leaves or the forums go, gently caress you wife beater

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

He needs to go.

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

Nearly 1000 browsing GBS, you'd think the Patreon would go down more with the attention this is getting?

Also, he needs to go.

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

I do have to give a little credit to LK for actually taking part in the discussion, but the silence of 99% of the mod team hits harder than Lowtax's left hook which he used against his current girlfriend and previous two wives.

Finicums Wake posted:

someone do the "i'll make the website" meme, but unironically for an offsite

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

Barudak posted:

I don't know anything other than whats been posted here so unless something happens my placeholder is gently caress Lowtax.

Thank you.

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

Minrad posted:

jeff has like full control of the website right

is there any reason he can't just yank the plug and then put the website up on a server that lowtax doesn't own

I was thinking this.

Stereotype posted:

is lowtax even involved in the forums in any way?

Not much, just enough that he needs to loving go.

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

I'm setting fire to this site right now:

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

How Wonderful! posted:

I believe what Logan Day said and I believe that it fits a really, really ugly pattern of behavior on Lowtax's part. gently caress serial abusers.

Thank you.

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

A good piece of advice, if you post in this thread then bad things are probably going to happen to you and I.

This makes me feel the same way as when police use a speaker truck to ask us to disperse.

We are many, and beautiful.
He's a worthless abusive gently caress.

Ok, he's worth 7000$ a month for doing nothing apparently but that's not the point.

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

It's too late for us now, we've spent hours making 24 pages of nonstop verbal stings on Lowtax's behind-tings.

That's my point, let's go for another 24 pages where we clearly express he's a piece of poo poo?

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

About the "buying the forums from him" thing, that implies giving him even more money.

We need to move.

I take back all my "he needs to go".

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

The absolute ideal thing, I agree, would be for the wifebeater to leave, yes.
This is a wonderful group of people and I would hate to lose it, as do many others.

So it is unfortunate that this needs to burn:

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

GLAAD trash bags posted:

The forum belongs to the posters.

fool of sound posted:

i wish i had anything to add other than i wish the forums and community i enjoy weren't attached to lowtax

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

At this point the only way to redeem this is absolute proof he is not involved in any way whatsoever with the site and by that I mean that he does not receive a loving penny from this, ever again.

Until this quite unlikely scenario plays out :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qnGnj_e6gBw

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

A4R8 posted:

Can someone tell me what lowtax did I’m not reading 32 pages

Wifebeater.

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

There's a hell of a lot more mods than in that list but I'm gonna stop calling people out on it because I think they're as horrified as we are, at least I'm gonna cling to that hope, and we don't all react the same way.

This is my reaction:

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

Also come on, Lowtax is the only one who'd have any interests in posting on Kiwifarms to defend his reputation. (posing as Logan)

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

It's weird how 90% of the mods that posted ITT I've literally never heard about.

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

Sid Vicious posted:

Every time I'm like I'm gonna go to bed early tonight something like this happens

No poo poo!!!

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

Anything else you'd like to add?

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

loving ban me I don't care.

My fire will live on:

Bronze Fonz fucked around with this message at 05:30 on Jun 26, 2020

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

American McGay posted:

That site isn't even updated in real time. He's actually lost about 40 subs $250/m since this thread got going.

So he's still making around 7k too much for nothing?

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

Burt Sexual posted:

I’m gonna close this thread

This is... even worse than I imagined a response?

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

Let's close this thread and go back to sharing blessed pictures while Lowtax beats another woman.

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

I appreciate your humor you loving coward.
By "appreciate" I mean you're a loving coward.

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

Let the record show that this was Burt's response at this point in time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

Actually Burt please close this thread. I loving dare you to be the one that does it.