Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zeta Acosta
Dec 16, 2019

#essereFerrari
Domestic abuse is not a joke and if this is another loving idiotic bullshit April fool's day between the admins and the mods they should step off.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zeta Acosta
Dec 16, 2019

#essereFerrari

Ulthar posted:

pulling out my fainting couch to collapse artfully into as lowtax's reputation is impugned once again, certainly it is the women's collective faults

Zeta Acosta
Dec 16, 2019

#essereFerrari

Blitter posted:

Seems like a nice professional business relationship.

what does a facebook status have to do with domestic abuse charges?

Zeta Acosta
Dec 16, 2019

#essereFerrari

A woman lying is argument enough to dispose of her domestic abuse claims?

Zeta Acosta
Dec 16, 2019

#essereFerrari

Cup Runneth Over posted:

such is the way of shithead alcoholics

i havent beat anyone

Zeta Acosta
Dec 16, 2019

#essereFerrari
That was a nice butt and no im not talking about the goatman.
Hope Logan is doing ok
Good night friends

Zeta Acosta
Dec 16, 2019

#essereFerrari

Sid Vicious posted:

does anyone wanna make out one last time

Yes

Zeta Acosta
Dec 16, 2019

#essereFerrari
gently caress you Lowtax and gently caress you Sebastian Piñera!!!!!

Zeta Acosta
Dec 16, 2019

#essereFerrari
Lowtax is a deadbeat loser who abuses his girlfriends, the mods and admins trying to seize this forum corpse are disgusting and i dont know what the gently caress is going on anymore.

Zeta Acosta
Dec 16, 2019

#essereFerrari

Zoobtro posted:

there may be an element of white trash to all of this

yeah, the domestic abuse

Zeta Acosta
Dec 16, 2019

#essereFerrari

PHIZ KALIFA posted:

she is being pressured to recant and i and the other frontpage writers are attempting to make sure she's shielded from him.

call the authorities and get logan into a safe place

Zeta Acosta
Dec 16, 2019

#essereFerrari

Valleyant posted:

Wow this guy beats women but also he spine hurt maybe both sides have hero im v smart

TLOU2 sucked, Neil

Zeta Acosta
Dec 16, 2019

#essereFerrari
lowtax you loving piece of poo poo, even if this were all fake you dont let anyone post a video in that condition. gently caress you you abusive piece of poo poo

Zeta Acosta
Dec 16, 2019

#essereFerrari
hey what if the admins and mods instead of trying to keep this piece of poo poo forum where there is an actual video of a poor girl having a mental breakdown they gently caress it up beyon repair? break the code or something , there is nothing left to save.

Zeta Acosta fucked around with this message at 22:02 on Jun 24, 2020

Zeta Acosta
Dec 16, 2019

#essereFerrari
Where are that poor girl family and friends for fucks sake that video got burned on my brain

Zeta Acosta
Dec 16, 2019

#essereFerrari
Lowtax? Yeah, i dont like the guy

Zeta Acosta
Dec 16, 2019

#essereFerrari
They should remove Burt Sexual buttons imo

Zeta Acosta
Dec 16, 2019

#essereFerrari
Benoit was a loving rear end in a top hat long before being a loving murderer what the gently caress

Zeta Acosta
Dec 16, 2019

#essereFerrari

Riotgrrill posted:

Alas, sixteen years is far too short to live among such excellent and admirable goons. I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.

First of all, Lowtax is almost exactly like Illuvitar. In the beginning, there was nothing. Then Lowtax/Illuvitar came forth from the dark voids of the Internet/chaos and forged their creation from the aether. They each have their own dominion, and they hover it like the creator-gods that they are. Both are legendary, and although they have an omnipresent persona, few people have directly interacted with them.

Now, in the world of Middle-Earth, Illuvitar is aided by an order of powerful holy spirits called the Valar. They are his first creations, and they help him maintain Middle-Earth. Here at SA, we have the admins to fill that role. They are second in the heirarchy, and together with Lowtax they keep SA working. Updates, changes, all are in their jurisdiction. Right below the Valar are the Maiar, which are less powerful, and act as intermediaries between the heavenly beings and the denizens of Middle-Earth. The mods of SA fill this role. They interact with the posters all the time, to a greater extent than the admins and Lowtax. The mods have lesser power, just as the Maiar have lesser power, but they have their own sort of authority that can be truly wrathful to behold!
Both Middle-Earth and Something Awful are populated with an array of beings. It is astounding to see just how closely they coincide with one another. At SA, posters can be ranked accordingly: Elves, Men, Dwarves, Hobbits, and Orcs. Elves are the oldest and wisest of all posters. These are the posters who have reg dates that go back to 2000 or early 2001, and perhaps 2002 as well. These posters are incredibly popular, and generally well-liked. Although they have no official authority, the Elves carry a lot of weight, and people listen to them, even the higher-ups. People marvel at them, because they are so beautiful and wonderful. Even if they somehow get banned (an incredibly rare occurance), the Elves seem to come back, good as new. Even their avatars are unaffected.

Below the Elves are the Men and Dwarves, who are of equal rank, but differ in their habits and mannerisms. Men are posters who have been around a good while, and know the ropes of SA pretty well. They fit in, they don't call attention to themselves too often. As far as anyone is concerned, they are normal people. Dwarves are crankier, grouchier, and may or may not be older than Men. They sometimes get in scuffles with Elves, and are a bit more inclined to flame others.

Newbies also come into two distinct types. But unlike the above example, the two types discussed here are drastically different. The first type are the Hobbits. Hobbits are newbies who are innocent and kind. They don't want any trouble from anyone, and are curious little things. They genuinely want to be a part of SA, but for the most part they are horrendously naive and clueless. Bless 'em. Now, the second type of newbie are the Orcs. Orcs are horrible creatures. These n00bs poo poo up every thread they appear in, and they vastly outnumber just about every other demographic. Lowtax and the others try to curb their numbers by banning, and the other posters flame and bash them at every opportunity, but the Orcs are relentless. More are created everyday, and they multiply like rabbits. Orcs usually wage large-scale assault on threads by using trolls and trolling tactics. Unlike Hobbits, not all Orcs are necessarily "new". In fact, some of them may have old reg dates. The vast majority of Orcs reside in Mordor, which is FYAD.

Finally, you have the Nazgul. There really isn't much to say about the Nazgul, except that these are the notorious posters who everyone has heard of, and HATES. They are few in number, and everyone knows who they are. They are old beings, and far more horrible than the Orcs. They poo poo up every thread they appear in, but for reasons unknown they have avoided being banned. Everytime a Nazgul appears, everyone covers their ears and screams because they don't want to here what the Nazgul has to say, because undoubtedly it will bring only madness.

We are entering the Forth Age my friends...

Yeah but what about Harry Potter

Zeta Acosta
Dec 16, 2019

#essereFerrari

Giga Gaia posted:

yeah but he jumped onto his head real good so who knows

Mick Foley hasnt killed anyone Yet. Maybe Benoit was just a loving rear end in a top hat? Mmmm

Zeta Acosta
Dec 16, 2019

#essereFerrari
lowtax sucks, hope logan is safe

bless

Zeta Acosta
Dec 16, 2019

#essereFerrari
the mods should break this forum code so that piece of poo poo lowtax doesnt have anything more in his pathetic and misserable life, gently caress off with that preserving the space crap

Zeta Acosta
Dec 16, 2019

#essereFerrari
Reenee is fight atm with the b and r people. So maybe stop carryng water to that forum and mods should step off. This is about lowtax being a lowlife piece of poo poo and not FORUM WARZ

Zeta Acosta
Dec 16, 2019

#essereFerrari
I dont trust Renee judgment to guide us on this dark times.

Zeta Acosta
Dec 16, 2019

#essereFerrari

KillHour posted:

Let's migrate to my house. There's plenty of room for everyone and we can all stay up late playing videogames.

you dont fool anyone lowtax

Zeta Acosta
Dec 16, 2019

#essereFerrari

croup coughfield posted:

look man i can go grab a pic of a big ol stretched out pussy if itll make ya feel better its not an imposition

Well?

Zeta Acosta
Dec 16, 2019

#essereFerrari
Lowtax is disgusting holy gently caress. Just permaban that pill popper abusing piece of poo poo

Zeta Acosta
Dec 16, 2019

#essereFerrari

you owe me a new keyboard dead grandma girl

Zeta Acosta fucked around with this message at 17:13 on Jun 26, 2020

Zeta Acosta
Dec 16, 2019

#essereFerrari
Permaban Lowtax

Zeta Acosta
Dec 16, 2019

#essereFerrari

Hopkins FBI posted:

Lowtax: Look, how can I be a misogynist? I jack off to women all the time!
Judge: Sir, the question was, are you a bad parent?

Zeta Acosta
Dec 16, 2019

#essereFerrari
Please, stop posting my weird dick ITT!!

Zeta Acosta
Dec 16, 2019

#essereFerrari

Social Animal posted:

gosh can't wait to hear this hilarious dude talk to a dick on Sunday

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4LEth7SBvlw

The guys has always been a loser geek. no im not lowtax

Zeta Acosta
Dec 16, 2019

#essereFerrari
The audio that this loving scumbag is going to play this sunday already leaked. It shows a 40 years old predator mentally abusing a 26 years old girl who shouldnt have been with him in the first place. gently caress YOU LOWTAX !!!!

Zeta Acosta
Dec 16, 2019

#essereFerrari
Its from KF and shows a women clearly distressed being manipulated by a loving monster into telling what he wanted to hear. I wont post it here for the legal ramifications it could bring to Logan.

Zeta Acosta
Dec 16, 2019

#essereFerrari
Lowxtas deserves to be in jail and this loving forum nuked from orbit, gently caress that deal and gently caress lowtax.

Zeta Acosta
Dec 16, 2019

#essereFerrari
After that audio every deal that can be made between the current administration and lowtax is legit enabling an AT LEAST serial abuser of women.

Zeta Acosta
Dec 16, 2019

#essereFerrari
jeffrey the deal is not worth it

lets all go to a geocities forum or whatever the gently caress

Zeta Acosta
Dec 16, 2019

#essereFerrari

Saint Isaias Boner posted:

even if they cant im pretty sure they can start a new forum from scratch and just spam invites and i would be happier posting there than on this tainted shitpile knowing lowtax got a lump sum out of beating women

Zeta Acosta
Dec 16, 2019

#essereFerrari

American McGay posted:

I mean, what other choice does he have?

jail or death

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zeta Acosta
Dec 16, 2019

#essereFerrari
close this forum and destroy the servers