Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

None of the Mods or Admins have answered me yet

If Lowtax doxxes his victim will he get perma banned?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Ok, so if the mass exodus happens ALA neogaf, we have to pretty much decide where the place is going to be and we need good mods and admins to be the driving force behind it. I dont care spending :10bux: if it means we can have a well managed community. None of this splintering bullshit, when it happened at neogaf the mod team had a plan and followed through with it and were successful.

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

PsychoInternetHawk posted:

None of this would have happened if Goons hadn't bought Lowtax a robot spine

Another successful goon project

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

How pro/anti horny are bread and roses. How likely is it going to be that a mod will misconstrue my hornyness for somehow being bigoted

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Rastor posted:

DnD are hopping on the discords that got infiltrated by banned nazis, so just like the real life democrats they will no doubt continue their journey into fascism

lol

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

:yeshaha:

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Registered same as here. I'll probably buy AV and tags or whatever soon

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

The SPAM has a plan

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

RottenK posted:

man i thought SA will die because of us but lowtax is doing it all on his own

can someone give me a code for BnR?

Just register and post that you did under a name and one of the sites admins/mods will pick you up

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cqJLaLe6PDw

listening to this on blast while watching the forums die

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

T-man posted:

terrible taste, unfitting of your excellent anime avatar

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OphRnaFvBcs

nothing but

I was thinking about komm süsser tod for a moment but nah kinda played out

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

sweet geek swag posted:

Don't forget that this all happened immediately after FYAD got closed. It was seriously the closest the forums came to completely disintegrating until today.

At this rate it'll happen again just before christmas

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Truga posted:

no, you were informed cspam hates anime. which isn't even incorrect

I loving hate anime

I say as I have an anime maid alpaca girl as an AV

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Raptor1033 posted:

Just like the last two times.maybe he'll do another sub purge in an attempt to distract

He'll take out the noncontents first before purging the sub

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

It is time

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Quetzadilla posted:

I have some bad news for you RE: B&R's screening process for new regs the past few days and their ability to weed out bad actors.

Thats fine, they can be banned later. Whats important is getting out of the sinking ship first

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Do not give MMO players, specially goons, any form of authority god loving dammit we should know this by now

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

absolutely shameless

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Arf needed redemption? :thunk: