Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RottenK
Feb 17, 2011

Sexy bad choices

FAILED NOJOE
forum's dying, Cloud

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RottenK
Feb 17, 2011

Sexy bad choices

FAILED NOJOE
man i thought SA will die because of us but lowtax is doing it all on his own

can someone give me a code for BnR?

RottenK
Feb 17, 2011

Sexy bad choices

FAILED NOJOE

Cao Ni Ma posted:

Just register and post that you did under a name and one of the sites admins/mods will pick you up

Wamsutta posted:

dont need a code homie you can just register, if you use a different username post about it here they got you

alright, thanks for telling me friends

RottenK fucked around with this message at 05:36 on Jun 25, 2020

RottenK
Feb 17, 2011

Sexy bad choices

FAILED NOJOE
so far both QueenOfEverything and T-man went into ADTRW to advertise BnR and just ended up being annoying assholes, if you can't talk to people without being a weird dipshit then please loving stop talking to people

Truga posted:

so i get that this forum soon won't exist and people are trying to make folks join bnr while they still can but, uh, giving lowtax more cash by buying transphobic avatars about it isn't how you do that lmfao

the avatar someone slapped onto Bees is disgusting, i hope it's not someone from here because cspam has always been good about trans people from what i've seen but also i've seen plenty of "leftist" dipshits on places like the stupidpol reddit who would 100% do something like that

plus Cuntellectual said that QoW outed them as trans?

what the gently caress, i hope this isn't the kind of poo poo that's going to be prevalent on bnr

RottenK
Feb 17, 2011

Sexy bad choices

FAILED NOJOE

WampaLord posted:

It's not. A few people seem to have weird ideas about the site but if you just go over there and post you will see it's a perfectly normal forum filled with mostly ex c-spammers that has an extremely similar culture but hopefully without some of the more toxic elements.

im just getting a really bad impression from QueenOfEverything

her reaction to being asked if the person who outed Cuntellectual as trans is still a staff member on BnR was this poo poo:

QueenOfTheEvening posted:

The tgrs thread can't hurt you anymore

i don't know the story here, but why the gently caress would you talk like this instead of giving a normal answer?

RottenK
Feb 17, 2011

Sexy bad choices

FAILED NOJOE

thank loving god, i was afraid that this is going to end really tragicly after that hostage video

RottenK
Feb 17, 2011

Sexy bad choices

FAILED NOJOE

WampaLord posted:

I'm not going to answer for something another poster said, you'll have to ask QueenOfEverything when they get off probation.

Regardless, B+R is a good space and we're thrilled with how many people have jumped over to us to come post.

i registered before seeing the adtrw stuff and since me just being there isn't giving anyone money i might as well lurk for a while and see how the community develops

just feeling wary now

RottenK
Feb 17, 2011

Sexy bad choices

FAILED NOJOE

Scrub-Niggurath posted:

not to dismiss your concerns but a better place for this might be the offsite thread down below, since this threads more about news wrt Lowtax, his victims, and SA

this is the much more active thread and i felt like some people in charge of bnr potentially being bad might be relevant, but yeah i guess this really is a derail, thread's supposed to be about lowtax beign a piece of poo poo and about his victim(s)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RottenK
Feb 17, 2011

Sexy bad choices

FAILED NOJOE
people in the gbs thread spend too much time on being mad about bnr, i don't think anyone is even advertising it anymore?