Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.
Jesus, I was just talking in QCS about a hypothetical where Lowtax was accused of some poo poo and... frankly I'm the idiot since he already was, and it's getting worse....

gently caress him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

What happened to Bread and Roses anyway, I don't keep up with poo poo enough.

Then again maybe don't tell me, let's keep it firmly on gently caress Lowtax.

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Thanks for being open, LK. It's easy to poo poo on mods, but a lot of them have expressed solidarity against this poo poo tonight, and I can't imagine what I'd do in a situation like this with a position like that.

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Jeffrey seems like an okay enough person but kinda a lovely admin because he doesn't have the greatest PR skills (though better than Reene, holy poo poo), but as a website owner that seems less important because there's people who can interact with the site in lieu of him and also he's not, y'know, a gaslighting woman abuser and is probably just an IT nerd like 99.999% of this forum. He's annoyed the poo poo out of me a couple times, but he's a person I can stand being in charge of the forums.

Also, he's made clear he'll keep CSPAM around though it wouldn't surprise me if he brought back FYAD too in three years, so apples and oranges.

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

oxsnard posted:

what the gently caress is goin on in here

gently caress if i know man

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Lowtax is exactly the type of person this website has mocked its entire existence. That, uh, hmm. Poetic.

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Yinlock posted:

you might even say i'm Mad Online, which is apparently the worst crime of all

tell me... have you ever been mad online with the devil in the pale moonlight? it doesn't mean anything at all, it's just something i ask of all my prey, i just like the sound of it.

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

You were a good mod, Lightning Knight. Thanks for backing me up in QCS that one time.

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BdLss0_wRY0

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

More of an FF9 fan, to be honest.