Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

QueenOfTheEvening
Jan 6, 2020

by Athanatos
hello cspam posters, im here to say gently caress lowtax come post on breadnroses.net with all the cool cats and kittens who hate racists and ahve never hit their wife

QueenOfTheEvening fucked around with this message at 15:54 on Jun 24, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

QueenOfTheEvening
Jan 6, 2020

by Athanatos

Lightning Knight posted:

it’s the purge but for modding right now, do your bad posts now because I don’t give a poo poo (unless you’re racist or something I guess then I’ll still ban you later)

i hope someone shoots lowtax with a barrett .50 caliber rifle and turns him into a real life version of a looney tunes where the coyote gets shot with a loving cannonball

QueenOfTheEvening
Jan 6, 2020

by Athanatos

QUEER FRASIER posted:

it always seemed bizarre to me that lowtax had a multi thousand dollar a month patreon, ostensibly to run the forums? But nothing about these forums really leads one to think they’d be that expensive?

Lowtax is an abuser and a grifter and should go gently caress himself, imho

it was partly because the taxman was in insane medical debt and people felt like he deserved some help what with giving us this loving dumb rear end place with nazi mods and p-p-p-powerbooks and five golden manbabies goonsire and then whoops we stopped being able to pretend he wasn't a piece of poo poo

QueenOfTheEvening
Jan 6, 2020

by Athanatos

Clark Nova posted:

Holy poo poo it looks like the forums really might fall this time. I'd appreciate a (good) discord invite if it exists and people are actually giving them out. Bread 'n roses looks halfway legit so I'll probably pay the entrance fee

we've been getting a TON of sign ups today, i think we're up to 75 or 80 in the last couple hours, now's the time to get in on the ground floor of this triangle shaped investment opportunity

QueenOfTheEvening
Jan 6, 2020

by Athanatos

Clark Nova posted:

liberate the forums, make all of lowtax's permabanned ex-wifes and girlfriends admins

shmorky's hot weird ex for admin and then immediately strip her of power for being a nazi

QueenOfTheEvening
Jan 6, 2020

by Athanatos

just_a_person posted:

I thought we could watch and laugh together as America speedruns covid19, but no way will I support an abuser. I am hoping to see you all over at B&R. Is there a cspam-like forum over there cuz that's all I am here on in SA. The truMP!, cool zone, and covid threads are my morning routine.

yes! its called the cool zone.

QueenOfTheEvening
Jan 6, 2020

by Athanatos

King of Solomon posted:

I'd also appreciate a Good CSPAM Discord and BnR invite via PM if they're being offered.

just go to breadnroses.net and register an account.

QueenOfTheEvening
Jan 6, 2020

by Athanatos

we're up to around 80 some paid

QueenOfTheEvening
Jan 6, 2020

by Athanatos

gently caress COREY PERRY posted:

how awful is the coding for B&R

this is vital to my potential enjoyment of the website

also they have a CSPAM correct

it has functioning search, a mini-twitter-style profile posts thing, THEMES, everything you could want

and yes there's a cspam

QueenOfTheEvening
Jan 6, 2020

by Athanatos

Zohn posted:

Just paid bread and roses, I assume I'll have to wait a bit for auth, bet they're swamped rn. I'd appreciate a PM for any off-site or discord thing if some are going around. Guess I'll have to figure out how to actually use the thing.

It sucks this might be the end of it all because Lowtax is loving dick, I've been lurking since forever, and these dead forums are where I keep up with things and maybe the last bastion of somewhat intelligent and somewhat sane people on the internet.

if you're blue scream you're set to go, if not tell me the name you signed up as

QueenOfTheEvening
Jan 6, 2020

by Athanatos

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

loving hell. I'll come to an offsite if it becomes necessary, but if I'm being honest with myself I'm probably gonna be the one turning off the lights here.

you have always been one of the stupidest motherfuckers on this hellsite

QueenOfTheEvening
Jan 6, 2020

by Athanatos

Sharkie posted:

looking forward to inflicting my dumb posting on BnR!

gently caress lowtax

SHARKIE

WHATS YOUR USERNAME ON BNR

QueenOfTheEvening
Jan 6, 2020

by Athanatos
sharkie pls tell me your bnr account name so i can make sure you get authed asap

QueenOfTheEvening
Jan 6, 2020

by Athanatos
sharkie is dracula real

QueenOfTheEvening
Jan 6, 2020

by Athanatos

Sharkie posted:

i don't have one yet! it'll probably be a few days until i'm able to buy one

just register an account and post the name in here and i, forums poster QueenOfTheEvening, wil get you in so we can debate the realness of dracula

QueenOfTheEvening
Jan 6, 2020

by Athanatos

Justin Tyme posted:

Does BnR have actual general chat/interest forums? If this truly is the end and it's an attempt to fill that gap I imagine PI/AI/Serious Hardware goons would appreciate a place to go. There's tons of people that never leave their forum of interest who will be left out to dry :(

yes! theres one subset of forums thats Serious Talk and then theres the fun cool gently caress around forums, with the general interest ones like here plus the cspam type politics forum that exists alongside the serious politics one

QueenOfTheEvening
Jan 6, 2020

by Athanatos

baw posted:

for some reason i cant find if it says how many unread posts there are in a thread

it does not

QueenOfTheEvening
Jan 6, 2020

by Athanatos

dex_sda posted:

it's not an alternative, just something to keep in contact and maybe coordinate a new place

discord is neat but also dont try to have a politics discord bc it turns out real time arguments escalate a million times faster than posting ones and discord's options for user managemetn suck FARTS

QueenOfTheEvening
Jan 6, 2020

by Athanatos

baw posted:

but it does take us to our last read post right

correct! on mobile sometimes theres weird issues with stuff loading in that bump you further up the page but its nothing that hasnt happened here on the app

QueenOfTheEvening
Jan 6, 2020

by Athanatos

Call Your Grandma posted:

how coy do i have to be if im so mad at a famous person that i hope something bad happens to them on this new site?

no death threats, no bodily harm wishing, none of that poo poo. dont say things like i hope senator gary dingleberry from bumfuck kentucky gets shot with a hellfire missile, as an example

QueenOfTheEvening
Jan 6, 2020

by Athanatos

Riatsala posted:

I'd love a BnR invite, totally willing to pay the cover.

If the forums are passed on to the community I'll stick around, but I think it's time to hedge bets.

just go to breadnroses.net!

QueenOfTheEvening
Jan 6, 2020

by Athanatos

WatermelonGun posted:

but how can we be revolutionaries then

breadnroses.net home of cool leftists online is not the place to organize the revolution

QueenOfTheEvening
Jan 6, 2020

by Athanatos

thechosenone posted:

BnR invite would be appreciated.

just go to breadnroses.net and sign up!

QueenOfTheEvening
Jan 6, 2020

by Athanatos
also a couple months ago i was thinking about mayor pete being a cia op and how chasten was clearly his handler who had to shoot him and it made me think of the end of bourne ultimatum so i made this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7yzX7tUQZt8

QueenOfTheEvening
Jan 6, 2020

by Athanatos

WatermelonGun posted:

good luck with that lol.

its been pretty easy to keep under control minus one dude who kept doing it and after the second or third time was like "im gonna keep doing it when i get unprobated" so we banned him

QueenOfTheEvening
Jan 6, 2020

by Athanatos

Admiral Joeslop posted:

I still have an account on Bread n Roses from when it was first created but I never signed up for 2FA and don't appear to have the option to do so now, it just wants me to put in my 2FA code to log in.

whats your username

QueenOfTheEvening
Jan 6, 2020

by Athanatos

just disabled 2fa, feel free to turn it back on if you wish. namaste. hth.

QueenOfTheEvening fucked around with this message at 16:47 on Jun 24, 2020

QueenOfTheEvening
Jan 6, 2020

by Athanatos

The Nastier Nate posted:

legit is there any reason to stick around here before i part with my precious :10bux: over at https://breadnroses.net/

is there anychance lowtax is gonna step down or cash out or whatever or should i just admit to myself its time to move on?

come post with us my lord

QueenOfTheEvening
Jan 6, 2020

by Athanatos

Agean90 posted:

if the forums shut down it'll be eerie as hell. Just 20 years of cyclopean shitposting sitting in a publicly viewable archive somewhere like the ruins of the worlds stupidest civilization

the this is not a place of honor thing but its on the frontpage

QueenOfTheEvening
Jan 6, 2020

by Athanatos

Admiral Joeslop posted:

Can you edit the name out please?

doen

QueenOfTheEvening
Jan 6, 2020

by Athanatos

Cao Ni Ma posted:

How pro/anti horny are bread and roses. How likely is it going to be that a mod will misconstrue my hornyness for somehow being bigoted

Don't be weird

QueenOfTheEvening
Jan 6, 2020

by Athanatos

ikanreed posted:

So breadnroses just replaces cspam? And no other subforum?

No! Here's the breakdown:

A set of forums for serious leftist discussion
A GBS
A CSPAM
General subforums for games/movies/etc

QueenOfTheEvening
Jan 6, 2020

by Athanatos

Rastor posted:

DnD are hopping on the discords that got infiltrated by banned nazis, so just like the real life democrats they will no doubt continue their journey into fascism

BnR? Lib free.

QueenOfTheEvening
Jan 6, 2020

by Athanatos

Emacs Headroom posted:

Do y'all need capital / how in the heck are you figuring out the actual financial situation of SomethingAwful LLC? Does he at least have an actual accountant?

His accountant is Leonard K Crabs

QueenOfTheEvening
Jan 6, 2020

by Athanatos

gently caress COREY PERRY posted:

this sounds far to functional

mods please rescue SA from literally spineless abuser

It's wild what you can do when you're not using the same vbulletin the union was using to send letters home to the sisters they wanted to gently caress

QueenOfTheEvening
Jan 6, 2020

by Athanatos

ur in my world now posted:

worst d and d poster dot org

Home of the mage game Ferrinus doesn't run

QueenOfTheEvening
Jan 6, 2020

by Athanatos

Peter "Petey" Peterson......

QueenOfTheEvening
Jan 6, 2020

by Athanatos

Petey posted:

no one has called me that name in years......

i twirled it up my dickeye

petey last night i was thinking about danhenge, the henge made of dan, something nobody hast thought about in a decade

QueenOfTheEvening
Jan 6, 2020

by Athanatos
breadnroses.net

just go there! do it!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

QueenOfTheEvening
Jan 6, 2020

by Athanatos
BreadNRoses: we'll never migrate to xenforo, because we fuckin started there

BreadNRoses: the only load-bearing slurs are....gently caress there arent any