Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

corn haver
Mar 28, 2020

QueenOfTheEvening posted:

this isnt "blowing over" this is an abuse victim rationalizing their abuse i've done the same thing
yeah people do this for their mostly horrible relationship just for the person doing the abusing (without kids involved), feeling like you might be negatively impacting the future of a community must be awful

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

corn haver
Mar 28, 2020
what kind of person would have this regularly. i get the 3 takeout meal a day people to some degree or binge eating but this is confounding

corn haver
Mar 28, 2020

shovelbum posted:

All the way back to integral
cw: abuser logic
3) I simply have lousy taste in women. Out of all theories, I'd say this contains the most truth. For example, I dated some girl for a few months in college. After I broke up with her, she promptly became a lesbian. I decided to become romantically involved with a woman a couple years ago, and now she sells beads and string online. Perhaps I need to embrace Raymond Watts' theory of "find it, gently caress it, forget it" which makes sassy women relationship movies such a Lifetime Network blast these days. If I were to conceivably embark on a strict loving and forgetting policy, then I wouldn't have to deal with the aspect of becoming engaged to somebody whose mind is composed of an equal mixture of "cryin' and lyin'" neurons.

corn haver
Mar 28, 2020

Lightning Knight posted:

I edited out that image of an email because it was requested by Ashli, please refrain if possible from posting stuff about her and her kids because she has ongoing legal disputes related to these topics, thanks in advance.
thanks

corn haver
Mar 28, 2020

1982 Subaru Brat posted:

Registered on B&R with the same username
the hell subaru. love it

corn haver
Mar 28, 2020

cool dance moves posted:

Afaict it depends on whether lowtax is going to give up the forums peacefully or burn it all down. The modmins seem pretty determined to wrench the forums away from him, and if they can pull it off then maybe the forums will survive. Frankly, with all that's surfaced, I doubt hes going to give it up, which I suppose will mean the forums die. At this point theres enough offsite that we are no longer tied to SA--the same communities will be waiting for us whether it's on twitter, B&R, or cspam.xyz
at this point he might be concerned about his physical safety if he were to just take his ball and go home given SA's history with weird murder guys in the past. i think i would be if i ran the site and it was shutting down, even if the reason wasn't that evidence points towards being a huge piece of poo poo

corn haver
Mar 28, 2020

Head Bee Guy posted:

So is SA being archived or something?
the ideas of early D&D libertarians who advocated for market-informed bestiality laws will now be preserved for posterity

corn haver
Mar 28, 2020

Grapplejack posted:

taxman's live
lowmirrorneurons

corn haver
Mar 28, 2020

rudecyrus posted:

maybe his lawyer saw the stream and started hitting the report button
he was literally playing that dog vomiting mid coitus video as the big part and him as the little part for the three seconds i saw the stream before closing it

corn haver
Mar 28, 2020

Virtual Russian posted:

just tuning in now, some poo poo is going down? I know Lowtax beat his partner? nothing beyond that, been working. Someone else owns the forum now? Lowtax streamed?
hatch opens up, dry ice fog and blue light pours out

corn haver
Mar 28, 2020

Dreylad posted:

when we rescued them the vet thought they were short hair lol oh boy did that prove to be a lie
my sister's cat turned out to be a 16ish pound maine coon mix with 8"+ hair from a normal-seeming kitten of indeterminate age. he lived with me for a few months and it was a nightmare.

corn haver
Mar 28, 2020

MockingQuantum posted:

I will not rest until I can dial-in to the forums as a BBS
gonna refer to posting as computing

corn haver
Mar 28, 2020

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

imo mods should permaban anyone who makes unfunny jokes immediately (not me dont say i make unfunny jokes)
reg year zero

corn haver
Mar 28, 2020

smarxist posted:

the voice cast has real uncanny valley vibes these days because hardly anyone can still hit the voices right. Otto sounds like Tom Waits
harry shearer is a 76 year old man. glad he's still getting a regular fat paycheck so he can focus on his passion: complaining about the army corps of engineers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

corn haver
Mar 28, 2020
i haven't seen a season ten episode since the early 2000s, but after seeing a compilation video, the kent brockman "phony pope" alert in The Wizard of Evergreen Terrace is probably the best delivered one-liner in the series