Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bootleg Trunks
Jun 12, 2020

is lowtax awake? are the mods and admins talking to him about this?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bootleg Trunks
Jun 12, 2020

If lowtax left it would be weird to see the site actually run by people who are active and present and invested in it

Bootleg Trunks
Jun 12, 2020

WampaLord posted:

Anyone who wants an invite, just go to https://breadnroses.net/ and register, I will approve, let me know the username you select if it is different.

Also be patient if it takes a little bit, there is a queue I am getting through as quickly as I can.

Signed up as Malarkey Stomper

Bootleg Trunks
Jun 12, 2020

Getfiscal come back and buy the site

Bootleg Trunks
Jun 12, 2020

Lightning Knight posted:

For reasons of safety there are things I haven't posted here but basically, contacting Logan has been made more difficult than simply sending her a text.

Has lowtax been asked to leave

Bootleg Trunks
Jun 12, 2020

Any updates on lowtax? The gbs thread is all bitching about fyad

Bootleg Trunks
Jun 12, 2020

Thank you LITERALLY A BIRD

Bootleg Trunks
Jun 12, 2020

holy poo poo

Bootleg Trunks
Jun 12, 2020