Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Booger Presley
Aug 6, 2008

Pillbug

DustyNuts posted:

Can I get a PM with the GiP discord/irc link?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Booger Presley
Aug 6, 2008

Pillbug

Cloner of the Elks posted:

Dear God I don't know why but I've registered https://www.something-waffle.com and the forums are open for free registrations. The idea is basically to keep the same ethic and posting quality (lol) that SA has.

I love this place and I can't shake the feeling that Lowtax is going to nuke these forums.

I felt this was better than having a thousand discords :smith:. Assuming enough of you register and it doesn't go down as a waste of time, will have to consider mods etc. Would be happy with current good mods to moderate there to try and keep it samey.

Booger Presley
Aug 6, 2008

Pillbug

Godholio posted:

Apparently he's leasing a 2020. Also has a '16 Audi A8 and something in between there, I forget what.

Porsche 911. And renting the $1.3m house. gently caress me for donating. (Not Patreon, just one of his random beggings.) I feel dirty.

Booger Presley
Aug 6, 2008

Pillbug
I guess when people stop funding his sports cars, pills and long-term abuse they become the poison hate mob. gently caress this guy.