Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

Bored Online posted:

time to figure out twitter i guess

Literally don't. Twitter is poison

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

lmao

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

i'll start the wiki

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

an offsite composed entirely of former c-spam posters sounds like hell on earth.

i just like to talk about funy computer and sometimes motorcycles and airplanes and electricity.

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

Shame Boy posted:

it's like a weird awful multi-dimensional forum where instead of just going forward in time you also go sideways in time and up and down in popularity

yeah i hated the first time i smoked weed in high school.

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

i just hope they don't bring back fyad.

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

Perplx posted:

dubya killed more people

there will probably be more covid deaths in the usa by the end of the year than there have been violent civilian deaths in iraq ascribable to the war (~200,000).

if we're just talking about american lives there's no contest.

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

LastInLine posted:

why ascribe covid deaths to trump?

because his response to the crisis has been to actively, intentionally exacerbate it at every possible opportunity.

any deaths above the low estimate (which, back in march, I believe was under 50,000 people by the end of the year with the optimal response) are directly attributable to his actions.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

fart simpson posted:

lol. america was gonna eat total poo poo on this no matter who was president. every institution was rotten to the core and the government completely captured by corporations before trump announced his candidacy.

sure. and yet i am positive that none of the other candidates, on either side of the aisle, would be so god damned moronic and petty as to politicize something as benign as wearing a mask. you could have ronald reagan's reanimated corpse in the white house and it'd be telling everyone that we have to do our patriotic duty and wear a mask to beat the commie virus.

i know it seems like 10,000 years ago now but remember that there was a run on PPE back in march and everyone on every side of the political spectrum was hoarding masks and hand sanitizer. the anti-mask stuff didn't happen until bigly daddy came out and told his followers that he doesn't believe in germs.