Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TerminalRaptor
Nov 6, 2012

Mostly Harmless

qirex posted:

so ballpark what would a hosted offsite yospos actually cost?

Are we allowed to pay in cryptocurrency? Because it's 219 posbux then.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TerminalRaptor
Nov 6, 2012

Mostly Harmless

Chris Knight posted:

1-219-420-6969

Nice!

TerminalRaptor
Nov 6, 2012

Mostly Harmless

Shame Boy posted:

isn't there more than one literal millionaire in yospos

i bet with your millionaire connections you could somehow use it as a tax dodge by claiming it was a charitable contribution for the betterment of the community

Given its an edgy tech forum with the majority of the posting crowd becoming adults in the 2000s, there's probably quite a few millionaires lurking and posting here.

If they're smart they'll stay millionaires and not touch this poo poo with a ten foot poll.

TerminalRaptor
Nov 6, 2012

Mostly Harmless
So just so we're clear, this is a thread for women to post about the sick tunes lowtax is dropping, right, or have I totally misread things?

TerminalRaptor
Nov 6, 2012

Mostly Harmless

pram posted:

haha lol

It's like a reverse kick starter

TerminalRaptor
Nov 6, 2012

Mostly Harmless

Rufus Ping posted:

Do nord vpn approve of doing business with this man ??? Same question re. mangosteen corporation

They're missing a golden opportunity for an ad campaign championing the ability to hide your domestic violence search history from the police

TerminalRaptor
Nov 6, 2012

Mostly Harmless
In all seriousness, I'm hoping she gets the help she needs as what I read in the GBS thread is disturbing especially the recent stuff that comes across as textbook domestic violence victim hostage

TerminalRaptor
Nov 6, 2012

Mostly Harmless
What happened to ZDR? He keeps coming up in conversations and I never realized he left.

TerminalRaptor
Nov 6, 2012

Mostly Harmless

infernal machines posted:

to hear lowtax tell it, they flaked out, borrowed some money, and flaked out even harder

now, in hindsight...

Strange how that seems to be a common theme with people who work with lowtax

TerminalRaptor
Nov 6, 2012

Mostly Harmless

just as soon as lowtax figures out how to roll back the post database two days

Why roll it back? Just show how much user engagement is rising (and not mention why)

TerminalRaptor
Nov 6, 2012

Mostly Harmless

there were like 2500 people in gbs yesterday. even today it's only down to 1700

By those metrics if lowtax were to punch more women the forums would return to their posting heyday

TerminalRaptor
Nov 6, 2012

Mostly Harmless
Whatever happened to those internet jpg spaceships he was supposed to draw for supporters? Did he welch on even doing the bars minimum for that?

TerminalRaptor
Nov 6, 2012

Mostly Harmless
So what's the over under lowtax decides at the last minute he doesn't want to sell?

Because you know he'll screw this up

TerminalRaptor
Nov 6, 2012

Mostly Harmless

Mr. Nice! posted:

that’s not how over/under works. o/u is betting whether something is going to be numerically higher or lower than the betting line.

o/u could work for the dollar amount of the transaction, but does not really work for a non-numerical gambling choice.

Welp, I just got :owned:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TerminalRaptor
Nov 6, 2012

Mostly Harmless

corgski posted:

don’t beat women in minecraft