Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cuveball Sliders
Oct 9, 2007

kaosdrachen posted:

2020 is the year that just keeps on loving giving.

I mean it's worth noting that the abuse had been going on for years and it's only just now coming to light, and Kyanka getting exposed is a very good thing no matter how much it sucks to hear about. Having watched him and his daughter stream together years ago on gaming garbage and now reading the police reports and allegations from his ex wife I'm feeling a little sick thinking of some of the poo poo his daughter must have had to rationalize and normalize at the time to maintain any sort of relationship or respect for him. Witnessing abuse, let alone experiencing it, does horrible things to the brain.

2020 is the year Rich Kyanka, a serial wifebeater, lost whatever credibility he still had and was separated from family members he'd been physically and emotionally abusing for years. That's got to go down as a win.

Cuveball Sliders fucked around with this message at 18:40 on Jun 25, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cuveball Sliders
Oct 9, 2007

CrashScreen posted:

Gonna just put the link in here directly. Everyone's currently moving to LP Beach unless the situation changes, which that announcement makes me feel is not.

Is Lpix allowing screenshot posting to the LP beach? All my super mega baseball screenshots were posted there.

Edit \/\/\/ Thanks, I'll keep an eye on it and may transplant over there (or start an entirely new one) once it's figured out.

Cuveball Sliders fucked around with this message at 21:54 on Jun 25, 2020

Cuveball Sliders
Oct 9, 2007

Astrofig posted:

How was he standing over her if his back is hosed?

People with degenerative disc can stand up. It's painful and limits range of motion in the neck, and generally improves with movement and exercise.

https://www.webmd.com/back-pain/degenerative-disk-disease-overview#1

Gaming Garbage is live right now, I'm not watching it but the little bit of chat I saw was a bunch of people posting believe women over and over.