Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CrashScreen
Nov 11, 2012

Anyway, yes. That's the site a fair few people from these forums migrated over to. I'd expect that to be where most of the folk here will end up if they don't just give up and stick to twitter/twitch streams. Ah, I liked the LP subforum community so this sucks.

CrashScreen fucked around with this message at 12:22 on Jun 24, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CrashScreen
Nov 11, 2012

AFancyQuestionMark posted:

It doesn't matter what alternative people choose, so long as we all choose the same one. Otherwise we'll end up super fragmented and slowly die out.

I want to strongly second this.

CrashScreen
Nov 11, 2012

The SALP Discord has set up a site, but it's still rolling out. You can already register and stuff though, so I'd check out their discord if you want to know more.

CrashScreen
Nov 11, 2012

Gonna just put the link in here directly. Everyone's currently moving to LP Beach unless the situation changes, which that announcement makes me feel is not.

CrashScreen
Nov 11, 2012

Blaziken386 posted:

"everyone" is also moving to Bread & Roses, LP-Zone, and Something-Waffle

I made an account on there, but... I have no hopes. :sigh:

Something-Waffle's a full out SA replacement so it's worth keeping an eye on, but for all the people saying they're moving to LP-Zone I'm not seeing an actual change in its activity since before this happened. B&R is the only other one worth salt atm, but people are concerned about the c-spam...err...ness? of it.

We'll see what happens but the last announcement isn't confidence inspiring.

CrashScreen
Nov 11, 2012

Yeah, the momentum feels pretty good and I'm confident something will come from LP Beach. It's in a better place than LPZone was imo, but this is all pending what the staff solution is. I'm throwing my support behind LP Beach either way, not that it amounts to much from me. It seems the most sensible alternative though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CrashScreen
Nov 11, 2012

Pharnakes posted:

Goons getting all upset about a little goat.cx

What has the world come to.

You're just old now.