Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Blaziken386
Jun 27, 2013

I'm what the kids call: a big nerd

The Flying Twybil posted:

Thirding this. We'll need to stick together for this to work. It's been the nice mixture of LP's that update often and those that don't which keep this place very active- if we split up, we'd drastically lose the volume and variety that has kept this community held together.
this place has already been lovingly referred to as our "dead gay internet forum," with emphasis on the dead

even if there was somehow only one alternative site, I don't think the community will survive if this site actually dies out :ohdear:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blaziken386
Jun 27, 2013

CrashScreen posted:

Gonna just put the link in here directly. Everyone's currently moving to LP Beach unless the situation changes, which that announcement makes me feel is not.
"everyone" is also moving to Bread & Roses, LP-Zone, and Something-Waffle

I made an account on there, but... I have no hopes. :sigh:

Blaziken386
Jun 27, 2013

I was watching the GBS thread to closely that day for the goatman to affect me

its an incredibly dumb thing to put in a sitewide official announcement, but I'll take a dumbass idiot webmaster over a wifebeating one.