Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Venomous
Nov 7, 2011

Crossposting for archival purposes, worst case scenario and all that:

The Kins posted:

Realtalk: Give ARCHIVETEAM a quick buzz. They'll swoop in and back up everything, probably wracking up a hefty bandwidth bill in the bargain. I mean, they backed up Geocities. Geocities!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Venomous
Nov 7, 2011

Mons Hubris posted:

I’m casting accompany on you all and we’re going to FIGHT ISLAND

But yeah I would be interested in a Discord or something until a proper replacement emerges. At least half the fun of watching AEW is shitposting with my internet wrestlebuddies.

Casual reminder that there's already a discord! https://discord.gg/w9pwfu

Venomous
Nov 7, 2011

Lid posted:

J-Ru you did lets plays whaaaaa

A gah-lah bala to you too, laddie.

Venomous
Nov 7, 2011

CrcleSqreSanchz posted:

what wrasslin move would you wish to see lowtax receive?

I'm thinking lionsault tombstone

shooting star moonsault styles clash

stupid move, to be taken by a stupid man

e: misremembered the type of flip lmao [cn: Mike Sydal takes a horrible bump from a stupid move]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AwZX4XJ0Wxw

Venomous fucked around with this message at 22:17 on Jun 25, 2020

Venomous
Nov 7, 2011

idgaf what taintrunner said, but why are you forcing him to give :10bux: to a domestic abuser to post here instead of, idk, making him give $10 to mermaids (or the yank equivalent) to post here

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Venomous
Nov 7, 2011

Seams posted:

its taintrunner's choice to give money to lowtax or not. nobody is forcing him to do poo poo

I mean yeah, forcing is the wrong word, but considering there's a thread in QCS for avatar changes with charitable donations, surely you should be able to be unbanned for donating to charity too

e: and apparently taintrunner rereged so this post is loving pointless. gently caress you taintrunner

Venomous fucked around with this message at 08:53 on Sep 28, 2020