Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something
Now gents, before we go off half-cocked, we need to ask some serious questions.

Is there any way this could have been caused by 5G?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bell jar
Feb 25, 2009

Chris Pistols posted:

Don't be so rude to me, please.

no

Sanitary Naptime
May 29, 2006

MIWK!

Jose posted:

:nws: these are an aussie goons prolapse photos. said aussie goon posted the saga of how he had to go to hospital and get surgery because he self fisted while using a butt plug and got it stuck inside himself

https://imgur.com/9eLH5M0
https://imgur.com/g702r1l
https://imgur.com/qTQoyYL

You’ve done it, you absolute madman

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?

Jose posted:

:nws: these are an aussie goons prolapse photos. said aussie goon posted the saga of how he had to go to hospital and get surgery because he self fisted while using a butt plug and got it stuck inside himself

kinda looks like a potato, or one of those rubber dog toys that's a bunch of progressively smaller balls stuck together

Goons Are Gifts
Jan 1, 1970

dex_sda posted:

finally, the mod forum leaks

It's all we do, really

Confusedslight
Jan 9, 2020
Where do we go from here? I am sad.

Aginor
Aug 1, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

Very poorly it seems.

Yep. And now I can never unsee it.

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012
gently caress low tax!!!!

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free

Only registered members can see post attachments!

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

Hotel Soap is super proud of his little perfumed balls that never get dirty or stinky

Confusedslight posted:

To bed, probably idk

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

I've seen entire forums successfully migrate before.

It just sucks to lose the massive shitload of collected content, but people are more important. Maybe?

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

After a Speaker vote, you may be entitled to a valuable coupon or voucher!

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

More like 8G per month in Patreon income!

Aginor
Aug 1, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

Potentially. I'll go burn down a mast and see if things improve.

Funk In Shoe
Apr 20, 2008

Waiting in line, Mr. Haydon told me it is a wheel not meant for lovers but for infants, lifting people and letting them swing, putting the world on display from up high

Confusedslight posted:

stop spending money on the forums and stop giving lowtax money. Keep using the forums until they stop working.

fanfic insert
Nov 4, 2009

Kitfox88 posted:

kinda looks like a potato, or one of those rubber dog toys that's a bunch of progressively smaller balls stuck together

Kind of makes you wonder what the mouthfeel is like

Aginor
Aug 1, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Funk In Shoe posted:

stop spending money on the forums and stop giving lowtax money. Keep using the forums until they stop working.

I gave money 15 years ago and haven't given anything since so I feel fine.

urf
Jul 12, 2009

Flatscan posted:

Kiwifarms. It's a site a lot of the posters here are terrified of because it's outed a lot of SA admins, mods and posters as the abusive pieces of poo poo they are, no matter how woke they pretend to be here.

that's an interesting description of KF

HarmB
Jun 19, 2006

Funk In Shoe posted:

ad revenue. turn on aggressive adblocking. upload giant attached files

Digamma-F-Wau
Mar 22, 2016

It is curious and wants to accept all kinds of challenges

*Lowtax wakes up to find himself reincarnated as a fluffy pony*

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

fast cars loose anus posted:

Its cool that everything I enjoy in my life has been ripped away temporarily or permanently lately

It's me I'm the pathetic internet nerd who's going to be really affected by a forum disappearing

same

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

CountryMatters posted:

With a total forums strike and thread lockdown, we can make sure to get that patreon tap turned off faster by making it impossible to use this site without seeing what's happened. Lots of subforums never touch GBS and will have no idea what's happening. Even if you do want to pay off Lowtax, you can pay him less by making the forums worthless to him for as long as he refuses to let go of it

I encourage everyone to go out and post in whatever other threads they participate in on other subforums.

The Lone Badger fucked around with this message at 11:15 on Jun 24, 2020

The Kins
Oct 2, 2004

SilvergunSuperman posted:

It just sucks to lose the massive shitload of collected content, but people are more important. Maybe?
Realtalk: Give ARCHIVETEAM a quick buzz. They'll swoop in and back up everything, probably wracking up a hefty bandwidth bill in the bargain. I mean, they backed up Geocities. Geocities!

Dogmeat
Jun 20, 2003

Woof!

SilvergunSuperman posted:

I've seen entire forums successfully migrate before.

didn't they just delete GBS not too long ago anyway? maybe it was a while ago, i can't tell anymore.

juggalo baby coffin
Dec 2, 2007

How would the dog wear goggles and even more than that, who makes the goggles?

as bad as kiwi farms is its not as bad as helldump was. i'm not saying kiwi farms is good, but helldump randomly doxed teens and sent their erotic yoshi fanart to their schools and poo poo.

Justin Godscock
Oct 12, 2004

Listen here, funnyman!

Dogmeat posted:

didn't they just delete GBS not too long ago anyway? maybe it was a while ago, i can't tell anymore.

There was GBS 2.0 in 2013, might have been that?

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free
If you’re not using this thread to just randomly post images you have on your devices you’ve gently caress up

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Dogmeat posted:

Late 2016? Might have been early 2017. It was right around the election, but I forget if it was before or after.

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?

fanfic insert posted:

Kind of makes you wonder what the mouthfeel is like

guessing 'gross'

Dogmeat
Jun 20, 2003

Woof!

Justin Godscock posted:

There was GBS 2.0 in 2013, might have been that?

no, they deleted forumid=1 or something. oh poo poo it was 2016 from my sig. i think that was a long time ago but again, who can tell these days.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

juggalo baby coffin posted:

as bad as kiwi farms is its not as bad as helldump was. i'm not saying kiwi farms is good, but helldump randomly doxed teens and sent their erotic yoshi fanart to their schools and poo poo.

kiwifarms has done tons of stuff like that you idiot

Entenzahn
Nov 15, 2012

erm... quack-ward
I'll miss these forums. Inbetween the weight loss & cooking threads, all the arts stuff, CSPAM and even the loving video games forum I wouldn't be the person I am today without them.

Alas, if only Lowtax could have stopped himself from beating the poo poo out of women. If only.

Filthy Haiku
Oct 22, 2010

i am shattering like glass

but at least
i have

springy ride

BARONS CYBER SKULL posted:

If you’re not using this thread to just randomly post images you have on your devices you’ve gently caress up

gay picnic defence
Oct 5, 2009

I'M CONCERNED ABOUT A NUMBER OF THINGS

Jose posted:

I thought this was going to be raptorfag's auspol pony prolapse pictures.

I feel like opening the final seal and unleashing raptorfag upon the forums one final time would be a fitting end to SA.

Free IWC too

MariusMS
Jan 26, 2006

Who's laughing now?
Clapping Larry
Huh

tote up a bags
Jun 8, 2006

die stoats die

BARONS CYBER SKULL posted:

barons you ape its me,s toats!!! you gotta say hi bud cuz that discord username you gave didnt work!!

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

Jose posted:

I'm p sure kiwifarms basically started with helldump diaspora and only went downhill from there. It's basically all the lamest parts of helldump and 4chan

in general anyone who would describe themselves as a helldump aficionado of any kind is someone to be extremely wary of

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

Hotel Soap is super proud of his little perfumed balls that never get dirty or stinky
I'll always remember chickencheese

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.
he hasn't awakened from his stupor yet huh

corgski
Feb 6, 2007

Silly goose, you're here forever.

dex_sda posted:

what was the first

A bunch of hippies that turned out to have a racism problem when BLM came to town.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skyelan
Sep 17, 2007

Jose posted:

yea i was gonna say, would be really weird for all the helldump losers to suddenly develop standards just because they're on a new site

frankly it's a shame they hate lowtax so much, their ideas of fun are more or less what he still thinks is great