Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Carpator Diei
Feb 26, 2011

Manyorcas posted:

Just in case so it isn't buried in one of the discussion threads, is there an ADTRW discord for us to migrate to should the worst come to happen? I'm extremely inactive but I still love lurking this forum and I want to follow the community wherever it goes.

One has just been set up:

Cuntellectual posted:

I don't know if there's a specific ADTRW discord or not anymore but here's one if no others exist.

https://discord.gg/u8s5kEB

(no rules or anything now because I'm going to bed, I will put those in if anyone joins)

Not much going on in there yet, but quite a few people seem to be joining.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU