Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

vez veces
Dec 15, 2006

The engineer blew the whistle,
and the fireman rung the bell.
Please PM an invite, thanks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BabyFur Denny
Mar 18, 2003
Send me an invite too please

The Vikings
Jul 3, 2004

ODIN!!!!!

Nap Ghost
PM a discord invite please

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006
Is anything left from the old current events irc channel? I liked a few of those people.

Heithinn Grasida
Mar 28, 2005

...must attack and fall upon them with a gallant bearing and a fearless heart, and, if possible, vanquish and destroy them, even though they have for armour the shells of a certain fish, that they say are harder than diamonds, and in place of swords wield trenchant blades of Damascus steel...

I only lurk in D&D, but I’d love an invite to the discord. I have PMs.

Main Paineframe
Oct 27, 2010
something that'll be of interest to a lot of goons is that PYF has a thread about saving copies of old threads with an archiving tool

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3929489

if there's any really informative or funny old threads that you don't wanna lose forever, take a look

icantfindaname
Jul 1, 2008

PM invite please

Cpt_Obvious
Jun 18, 2007

Discord invite plz.

Edit: PM me invite.

Rocko Bonaparte
Mar 12, 2002

Every day is Friday!
I guess Discord is what all the cool kids are doing now! Can I get an invite too?

double nine
Aug 8, 2013

I'd like an invite pm please.

Liquid Banjo
Dec 23, 2009

full of mama's homemade pemmican
Send an invite here please

Rudy Kadett
Oct 22, 2007

Could I get an invite too please (via PM)? Thanks!

Squalid
Nov 4, 2008

So if anyone wants to check out a small discord for politics and playing Paradox games, I'll just go ahead and post this here:

https://discord.gg/xy2wEd

It's not an SA server so it can sometimes seem immature, but its good place to set up strategy games matches with people you know, and it is definitely against fascists and Nazis. It might be a little too liberal for many posters here but eh, to each their own. Mostly active for GMT time games.

Squalid fucked around with this message at 18:33 on Jun 25, 2020

Wax Dynasty
Jan 1, 2013

This postseason, I've really enjoyed bringing back the three-inning save.

Hell Gem
Invite me via PM, please!

Freakazoid_
Jul 5, 2013

Buglord
I would like an invite via PM please.

Ashcans
Jan 2, 2006

Let's do the space-time warp again!

Avoiding USPol might be good for my brain, but I'd like an invite anyway, thanks.

A Game of Chess
Nov 6, 2004

not as good as Turgenev
Could I have an invite to the USPol discord? I have PMs. Thank you in advance.

Main Paineframe
Oct 27, 2010
looks like the USPol Discord link was broken

I've updated with a new link

https://discord.gg/3K9cg27

The Artificial Kid
Feb 22, 2002
Plibble
I would love an invite to whatever's going.

Mauser
Dec 16, 2003

How did I even get here, son?!
So, I tried authme on the discord and I am not getting authenticated and I am very bad at this. Also, I do not have PMs, I don't think. How do I get to the discord?

Inferior Third Season
Jan 15, 2005

Mauser posted:

So, I tried authme on the discord and I am not getting authenticated and I am very bad at this. Also, I do not have PMs, I don't think. How do I get to the discord?
Did you get a message with a long string of random characters? You need to put that in your SA profile, and then go back to discord and follow the instructions it gives you.

RottenVelvetaDoc.
Feb 14, 2004

Old lurker here requesting a discord thing.

fatelvis
Mar 21, 2010

What is KF?

OAquinas
Jan 27, 2008

Biden has sat immobile on the Iron Throne of America. He is the Master of Malarkey by the will of the gods, and master of a million votes by the might of his inexhaustible calamari.

fatelvis posted:

What is KF?

KiwiFarms. A bunch of degenerate trolls who exist to stalk and dox trans people or anyone who doesn't enjoy licking bootleather.

EmilyBrontesCat
Jun 13, 2020
invite pls

sarastro
Feb 12, 2004

Let the whole company of patricians lick my ass!
Pillbug
Another lurker who’d like a PM and/or email, please and thanks.

Descend to slumber
May 12, 2001

I'm a lurker who will definitely take a discord invite via PM!

FronzelNeekburm
Jun 1, 2001

STOP, MORTTIME
I'd like an invite via PM.

MightyBigMinus
Jan 26, 2020

hadji murad posted:

Is anything left from the old current events irc channel? I liked a few of those people.

there are 10 of us left but 6 are basically perma-idle

zeroprime
Mar 25, 2006

Words go here.

Fun Shoe
I think I have PMs, I'd like an invite.

rojazz
Feb 7, 2001
Forum Veteran
Lol, I'm dumb and didn't read the first post. PM me if there's another one besides what's in the first post.

rojazz fucked around with this message at 04:35 on Jul 1, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hieronymous Alloy
Jan 30, 2009

Why! Why!! Why must you refuse to accept that Dr. Hieronymous Alloy's Genetically Enhanced Cream Corn Is Superior to the Leading Brand on the Market!?!

Morbid Hound

MightyBigMinus posted:

there are 10 of us left but 6 are basically perma-idle

Wait which old discord?