Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cowcaster
Aug 7, 2002

Well I’m assuming so anyway, because of pattern recognition. I have to wonder if the whole story about Integral 20 years ago that Lowtax posted an entire frontpage update about how crazy she was, was a red flag from the start. Anyway I regret having put as much money into this forum as I have for avatar changes and everything else, and am marginally less embarassed now that my short, but longer than it should’ve been tenure as a mod/admin was mainly spent ignoring it and giving people free avatars.

Anyway I’ve been reading and posting on this stupid forum for just about 20 years and if anything could be described as unhealthy is it’s probably that. So I’m ripping the bandaid off now and getting gently caress out of here, probably 15 years later than I should’ve. It’s disgusting that it took until now for me to do it but complacency is a hell of a thing. I’d sign of with 80 copies of tall.jpg or goatse or pain4 or something except that was never really my style and also I’m lazy and on my phone. Bye.

(USER WAS AUTOBANNED FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU