Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Michaelis posted:

Your point about the gross gdq thing is a valid concern

lemme stop you right there chief. I saw those AGDQ pics yesterday while looking through a user's rapsheet history trying to see what he got ban+30d for, and those people who were slapped in that thread are now mods on BnR, or are key members of it. Sorry not sorry gonna give your weird poo poo that will get people on FBI lists a pass.

I just want a cool place to post about current events and games in, and I think BnR might be a bit too close a residence to some distinctly off-putting people for my posting comfort.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

I'm a nobody but if Sid can get his thing up and running, I think I'd go there, while I don't know much about Sid, nothing about him screams sex pest or serial abuser, and I remember him posting in BYOB back when it got reopened, and it was good.

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Zodium posted:

the 'front page' of bnr has very oppressive energy but the forum is chill imo

Its not furries I have a problem with, or anything else like that, it's 2020 and furries and juggaloes have united to reject fascists, which is extremely cool and on brand for 2020, it's people who crank it to squid kids that is the problem.

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

I have checked out grindcore's rap sheet and they seem ok to me, i like where he threw himself on the posting grenade to save heated gamer moment from the dreaded 3.0 rating

posting hero imo

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

I'm just watching from the sidelines, I don't know any GBS people so this is amusing watching pitched battles between posting enemies.

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

I don't know who tori cmos is and if they're a bad poster/person but as a computer nerd this name has me loving rolling right now

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Il Federale posted:

never go full stalin

What about 69%?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Jeffery of YOSPOS now has a verbal agreement to receive ownership of Something Awful LLC's and all assets (such as the multi-hundred-dollar forum and frontpage) from Lowtax at an undetermined date (soon, but will likely take time as transferring LLCs etc takes lawyers). So before you start cutting the liferafts from the davits in your rush to bail, Lowtax will no longer be affiliated with this community, even in name.

I am extremely happy I won't have to find a new posting home, however, I do enjoy discords and stuff so yeah sorry to interrupt the current goings on.

orange juche fucked around with this message at 02:10 on Jun 26, 2020