Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

The first "It Is Wednesday my Judas"

The night Daniel Bryan won the main event of WM

The first time I appeared on Wrestlehut Pisscast

"Seriously, gently caress off oatgan"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tokyo Sexwale
Jul 30, 2003

all the TNA shitposting when it was on Spike, especially the Tito-Ken Anderson gif and the scrolling ratings

also the reveal that Global Force Wrestling was some kind of gold-hustle

Hefty Leftist
Jun 26, 2011

"You know how vodka or whiskey are distilled multiple times to taste good? It's the same with shit. After being digested for the third time shit starts to taste reeeeeeaaaally yummy."

the daniel bryan gimmick that posted incomprehensible gibberish in WWE discussion threads

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
When rovert was forumbanned.

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

the guy who ran PR "for a z-list indie" and melted down about flyers

Tokyo Sexwale
Jul 30, 2003

the G-gater meltdown

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
When the birdshit ad was posted.

When we discovered the Hulk Hogan Inflatable Raft.

When Hulkamatt texted me a link to the Hulk Hogan Inflatable Raft after he'd already publicly posted it leading to a bidding war.

Hefty Leftist
Jun 26, 2011

"You know how vodka or whiskey are distilled multiple times to taste good? It's the same with shit. After being digested for the third time shit starts to taste reeeeeeaaaally yummy."

when Reigns got outed as a steroid user

Luther Reigns

Coaaab
Aug 6, 2006

Wish I was there...

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

When I would submit a question to the Punchsport Podcast and the Goog would start reading my name and MRT would say "what's his avatar look like" and the Goog would never know. The one time where this happened and MRT yelled "he asks a question every single week why can't you remember what his avatar looks like?!"

BigRed0427
Mar 23, 2007

There's no one I'd rather be than me.

Honestly, the game day threads in general. It was so cool watching wrestling with you guys.

Joke/not joke answer, the HBK vs Undertaker wrestlemania matches, the threads were locked for the duration of the match.

BodyMassageMachine
Nov 24, 2006

:yeah:

Bring back Banjo for one last hurrah

Edit: someone post the Benoit copy/paste

Edit2: “Lovin’” Nick Lovin’s thread

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

DJExile posted:

This is the absolute peak of this forum, and possibly the IWC. I believe i told him to hit his mayor with light tubes to build hype.

Power Windows
Dec 29, 2004

Brasky used to ride upon a steed, perchance to spy a lady.

"Famous TV Clown"

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

That time we all watched Tomohiro Ishii have a really great wrestling match together in a GDT

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

That time LobsterMobster organized a group showing of MOAT FIGHTS, the beautiful disaster of a fog based jMMA ppv

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Hot Dogs

BodyMassageMachine
Nov 24, 2006

The WCW Thread has been a constant source of joy for years and I’ll miss it dearly.

In Memoriam:

https://youtu.be/69krWixkl0o

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

who could forget these popular fight island images.

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

This place helped rekindle my love of wrestling, now I do a wrestling podcast with a fellow goon and a buddy. It's basically poo poo posting in podcast form.

Miching Mallecho
May 24, 2010

:yeshaha:
Rewatching the NWO angle from start to starcade 97 with y’all and ready to rumble

It was :perfect:

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Also this place introduced to me "that's the Wall brother" & that's pretty rad

Big Dave
Nov 6, 2009

Friends don't shake hands, friends gotta hug!

The John Cena returns at the royal rumble Skype screaming clip

Saucer Crab
Apr 3, 2009

The Oil Dome and the time a goon visited the WAMMA office.

Critical
Aug 23, 2007

The first night I ever ducked in here was when TNA did their reverse battle royal and I was crying laughing at the gdt.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

That gibberish Dean Ambrose post that someone made while they were having a stroke I think.

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

DJExile posted:

When I texted WOL asking what to do to promote a z-list indie and Bryan literally said flyers

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

When everyone thought Mox was retiring and then the next day posted the prison escape video and people here were mad at him lmfao

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"

projecthalaxy posted:

That time LobsterMobster organized a group showing of MOAT FIGHTS, the beautiful disaster of a fog based jMMA ppv

i might do that again, there's more MOATFIGHTS out there

Big Dave
Nov 6, 2009

Friends don't shake hands, friends gotta hug!

Ad by Khad
Jul 25, 2007

Human Garbage
Watch me try to laugh this title off like the dickbag I am.

I also hang out with racists.
I really enjoyed NWA Mountain State, the capstone of which is this video that was made before the Canadian Lion ruined it - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cHw3GYt7fTU

on the mma side: the guy who waved "hello Japan" with well-known sadistic super-grappler Shinya Aoki already on his back, who immediately took advantage of that horrific mistake to choke him out - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gNs-hQmeKa8

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

Making Smackdown vs. Raw story creator modes where Dolph Ziggler was a detective. Running Save_Us.WH2K. It had a lot of work put into it and I did kinda just... blow it up in the end, but it was a precursor to what is now a pretty fun streaming hobby for me. I really loved making you guys laugh.

Oh, and the name Bazooka Kaboom will never not make me laugh. What a cool loving name.

Hopkins FBI
Jan 4, 2015

MY SACRED POSTING VOW IS NOTHING, FOR WHILE I STAKED MY HONOR UPON MY COMMITMENT TO NEVER SUPPORT JOSEPH R. B. JUNIOR I HAVE SCANDALOUSLY ABANDONED MY PRINCIPLES
The Gamergate guy who banned himself
The guy who complained about "jokey jokes" on April Fool's Day
The revelation of Mel Mudkiper as a Saudi government worker
The terrible TNA themed parody of All Star

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

Tuesday Nitro. Thanks for those MRT but a big gently caress you for Raising the Titanic

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Sunsweet in the crowd going wild for Jack Swaggar.

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

Hopkins FBI posted:

The Gamergate guy who banned himself
The guy who complained about "jokey jokes" on April Fool's Day
The revelation of Mel Mudkiper as a Saudi government worker
The terrible TNA themed parody of All Star

Saudi Agents love Jim Cornette, if I remember correctly

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Luigi Thirty posted:

When I texted WOL asking what to do to promote a z-list indie and Bryan literally said flyers

yesssss lmao

PantherWill
Feb 23, 2013
The time goons discovered Oplot and wound up funding Russian separatists in Ukraine.

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

PantherWill posted:

The time goons discovered Oplot and wound up funding Russian separatists in Ukraine.

"Ah, Oplot Fights, the perfect Friday afternoon fighting, and for free"

"Oh, they are all far right Russian nationalists, oops"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Evil Badman
Aug 19, 2006

Skills include:
EIGHT-FOOT VERTICAL LEAP

This has always been a wonderful place to mark out in.

Surprised no one has flexed.