Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Heather Papps

hello friend

jesus loving christ.

i love byob.
i do. so much.
regardless, i can't avoid this any longer. i have volunteered a lot of hours to support a business that allows a spineless rear end in a top hat to slap around multiple wives/girlfriends, and at a point silence is support. if i hadn't given my time i could post fun jokes about this situation but from where i'm sitting i hosed up.

i wanted to help something i loved, and because i did it's way harder to separate the SA community, and the best part of it, byob, from the actions and behaviour of it's ostensible leader. more than patreon donators, i actively worked to put money in lowtax's pocket.

this loving sucks, i don't know what to say but saying nothing isn't really an option anymore.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cda

by Hand Knit
Lots and lots of people over the years have had their love of community and desire to make it better exploited by Lowtax. Everybody knows you and BFM have nothing but the best intentions and I don't think you have anything to apologize or feel bad for.

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
Agreed

Heather Papps

hello friend

:unsmith:

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

tangie
who are you

Heather Papps

hello friend

tangie posted:

who are you

literally no one!

Goons Are Gifts

HP is one of the front page writers and also our current IK, he has done great on all accounts

cda said it the best, you have absolutely nothing to apologize for, nothing of this is remotely connected to your work on making this website fun and great, for which you deserve nothing but love and respect

Literally A Person

Smugworth Wuz Here
HP, :respek:

https://giant.gfycat.com/SizzlingThickIbis.mp4
THIS SHOWSTOPPING SIGGY MADE BY MASTER SIGSMITH vanisher

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

HP is good

nut

tangie
what's their funniest front page article

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."

cda posted:

Lots and lots of people over the years have had their love of community and desire to make it better exploited by Lowtax. Everybody knows you and BFM have nothing but the best intentions and I don't think you have anything to apologize or feel bad for.

:agreed:

Stoner Sloth

cda posted:

your are one of my favourite posters here HP and whatever happens hope to stay in contact with you over the discord friend!

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

Literally A Person

Smugworth Wuz Here
Do you yobbers have a 'scord? I just met you guys and if poo poo gets cray cray I would like the ability to post once more with you captains of blue forums.

Barking Gecko

Literally A Person posted:

Do you yobbers have a 'scord? I just met you guys and if poo poo gets cray cray I would like the ability to post once more with you captains of blue forums.

See this thread for info: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3929046

Literally A Person

Smugworth Wuz Here

Thanks!

Bwee

the author is problematic though

cda

by Hand Knit

Bwee posted:

:rolleyes: here we go again with that social justice warrior poo poo...

Trying

HP made me my sig and did a spoken word recital of the crazy frog song at my request, HP is good people

Pahilla the Hun

Thinking about making a post

Think about it, make a post

Heather Papps you, yes you, are the reason I sank some coin back into this place and started posting again. I wish I could have just paypal'd you directly.

I love your posts, your IKing, your threads, your photoshops...I could go on and on.

I believe in the spirit of community and I feel like you are really one of the good ones.

Please, don't turn away let's ride this out and keep the place WE built and make it something awesome.

e: seriously, i was waiting for this thread and you delivered I don't know what i would do without you

Pahilla the Hun fucked around with this message at 03:41 on Jun 25, 2020

thanks nesamdoom!!

pizzaz plarpin perfect! thanks Tebulot!

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Pal, this is BYOB, and we're in this together. gently caress us

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Bwee posted:

more like HP Buttcrap

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
Heather Papps is my friend

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

Pahilla the Hun

Thinking about making a post

Think about it, make a post

prepuce repurposed posted:

thanks nesamdoom!!

pizzaz plarpin perfect! thanks Tebulot!

Barking Gecko

prepuce repurposed posted:

cda

by Hand Knit

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

more like HP Buttcrap

I can't believe this made me lol

Doctor Dogballs

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

Heather Papps posted:

jesus loving christ.

i love byob.
i do. so much.
regardless, i can't avoid this any longer. i have volunteered a lot of hours to support a business that allows a spineless rear end in a top hat to slap around multiple wives/girlfriends, and at a point silence is support. if i hadn't given my time i could post fun jokes about this situation but from where i'm sitting i hosed up.

i wanted to help something i loved, and because i did it's way harder to separate the SA community, and the best part of it, byob, from the actions and behaviour of it's ostensible leader. more than patreon donators, i actively worked to put money in lowtax's pocket.

this loving sucks, i don't know what to say but saying nothing isn't really an option anymore.

you didn't do it for him, you did it for us, and we love you for it

----------------
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/HopefulSophisticatedIndianrhinoceros-mobile.webm
"The Bad Boy of Comics"

nut

Doctor Dogballs posted:

you didn't do it for him, you did it for us, and we love you for it

wearing a lampshade

cda posted:

wearing a lampshade

wearing a lampshade

Join the discord and embrace the future

vanisher

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

Rick
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.

Bwee posted:

:sss: :tbear: Oel ngati kameie Los Ingobernables de Onsite BYOB
Seared tuna steak, served with ponzu sauce and wasabi.

FrankeeFrankFrank on 07:55 May 03, 2015 posted:

sometimes i rub Fabreeze on my hands and now my hands are very dry.

FrankeeFrankFrank on 04:55 Apr 10, 2017 posted:

It was nice knowing you all. Sometimes.

I still believe in Second Winter. Put this in your sig if you also believe in that and that it is real and not fake like the others say.
Poise

hkoly gently caress its rick

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Mr. Sunshine

This is a scrunt that has been in space too long and become a Lunt (Long Scrunt)

I will not gently caress you, and frankly it's weird to solicit the forums for sex like this.

Rick
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.

Poise posted:

hkoly gently caress its rick

Hey! How are you?

:sss: :tbear: Oel ngati kameie Los Ingobernables de Onsite BYOB
Seared tuna steak, served with ponzu sauce and wasabi.

FrankeeFrankFrank on 07:55 May 03, 2015 posted:

sometimes i rub Fabreeze on my hands and now my hands are very dry.

FrankeeFrankFrank on 04:55 Apr 10, 2017 posted:

It was nice knowing you all. Sometimes.

I still believe in Second Winter. Put this in your sig if you also believe in that and that it is real and not fake like the others say.
Goons Are Gifts

Heather Papps

hello friend

this is... drat.

thank you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Coolness Averted

oh don't worry, I can't smell asparagus piss, it's in my DNA

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗
I wanted to come make a dumb throwaway joke thinking this was a gimmick thread, but yeah you can't blame yourself about how you acted before you knew what you know now.
BYOB is a pretty cool place and you're a good egg HP.
I hope however this works out y'all wind up better for it and hopefully find some way to keep your community going