Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Heather Papps

hello friend

jesus loving christ.

i love byob.
i do. so much.
regardless, i can't avoid this any longer. i have volunteered a lot of hours to support a business that allows a spineless rear end in a top hat to slap around multiple wives/girlfriends, and at a point silence is support. if i hadn't given my time i could post fun jokes about this situation but from where i'm sitting i hosed up.

i wanted to help something i loved, and because i did it's way harder to separate the SA community, and the best part of it, byob, from the actions and behaviour of it's ostensible leader. more than patreon donators, i actively worked to put money in lowtax's pocket.

this loving sucks, i don't know what to say but saying nothing isn't really an option anymore.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heather Papps

hello friend

:unsmith:

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Heather Papps

hello friend

tangie posted:

who are you

literally no one!

Heather Papps

hello friend

this is... drat.

thank you.

Heather Papps

hello friend

Nirvikalpa posted:

Didn't Heather take Lowtax's side over Lady Ambien's during the divorce thread? D'oh

i did, i was wrong. i did not do my due diligence, and i fully accept that i failed in this regard.