Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Flubby
Feb 28, 2006
Fun Shoe
I've been lurking around for about 15 years now. Never planned on making a thread, or contributing anything of worth what-so-ever. But no one's made a thread and the question has to be asked: where are you going to read about games after SomethingAwful. It's coming down. I was hoping later, but it's sooner. Could be tomorrow. Next week. Maybe a long slow death. It's already the shell of its former self. Now it's going to be a shell of the shell. If it exists at all. The autobans are already multiplying and it's the first night.

Seriously, I believe this is the best games forum in existence right now. This is about the only place I can get actual opinions, whether I agree with them or not. Same goes for getting news on things I've never heard about. Or extremely specific specialty threads like the Early FPS one, roguelikes, clickers, being alerted to sales, so many other things. I get so much of my information about what is going on with my hobby from this forum. I don't know of anyplace like it, really. I mean that's not terrible. So, you want to see news on the next Nintendo Direct or you want to see what the big deal about Baldur's Gate is and you go to log in and you get a 404. Where you going? Please share. Please.

I'm scared.

No interest huh? Alright, shuttin' 'er down.

Flubby fucked around with this message at 07:09 on Jun 25, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU