Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

500excf type r
Mar 7, 2013

I'm as annoying as the high-pitched whine of my motorcycle, desperately compensating for the lack of substance in my life.
How can I get a "felony expunged" so nice we are starting this over

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doc Fission
Sep 11, 2011

I posted this on Twitter but Jeffrey please pile every goon into the Nissan and take us to the McDonald's drivethru. I would like a double cheeseburger combo. Thank you

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
I don't have plat anymore cause I keep getting banned, but congrats and thank you Jeff, I promise not to ever sass you for the rest of my posting career cause you saved the forums

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Also, can I please be a GBS mod now? I promise I am ready

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape

Doc Fission posted:

I posted this on Twitter but Jeffrey please pile every goon into the Nissan and take us to the McDonald's drivethru. I would like a double cheeseburger combo. Thank you

Can I get an m&m McFlurry?

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Kosher Pickup Line posted:

Also starwar betamax

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

Don't look at the sun, but rather what it illuminates
College Slice
Here knows what he has to do. He's knows where he's been and v why and what he must do

Chuck Bartowski
Apr 14, 2006

Working on my five-year plan, just need to choose a font.

Choose posted:

Congratulations Jeffrey!!! 🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉

Rhymenoserous
May 23, 2008
can't wait to find out this whole time the thing has been hosted on GeoCities and the server costs were in fact made up.

funeral home DJ
Apr 21, 2003

Pillbug
Jeffrey can I have the honor of being your “first blood” when you officially become owner by you banning me right off the bat? Like I’m talking you get the keys at 12:00 and my rear end is banned at 12:01. Let me die a legend.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

was expecting an edit to have vilerat at the end

Choose
Feb 15, 2020

jeff good

Whooping Crabs
Apr 13, 2010

Sorry for the derail but I fuckin love me some racoons

Spinz posted:

You have my sword

And my Ax(e body spray)

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

hell yeah dude

i will never forget the goatse unleashed at the beginning of his reign

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

I'm going to be honest, I have no idea who jeff is.

ncumbered_by_idgits
Sep 20, 2008

nooneofconsequence posted:

I'm going to be honest, I have no idea who jeff is.

Also what is a YOSPOS?

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

ncumbered_by_idgits posted:

Also what is a YOSPOS?

its an type of jam I'm pretty sure. That's what Wikimedia says anyway

Choose
Feb 15, 2020

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

as a (dear friend / lifelong enemy) of jeffery yospos i (heartily congratulate/emphatically condemn) him for his (bloody coup/righteous liberation) of our forums

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
Lipstick Apathy
This is good.

Let us know what the server costs really are, Jeff.

remigious
May 13, 2009

Destruction comes inevitably :rip:

Hell Gem
Really happy that an agreement was reached!! Thank you!

Raged
Jul 21, 2003

A revolution of beats
Free NVJ

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Raged posted:

Free NVJ

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Also please make me a mod

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread

No
I can list why not but hopefully I don't need to

Powered Descent
Jul 13, 2008

We haven't had that spirit here since 1969.

Turrurrurrurrrrrrr
Dec 22, 2018

I hope this is "battle" enough for you, friend.

Who's going to make the forums profitable now?

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
man... one of those rare times when exactly the thing you wanted to happen happens and you dont even know what to say

v v v

gary oldmans diary posted:

it seemed like at one point a lot of good posters left gbs for yospos so maybe i have an unshakeable bias but if jeffrey from yospos became a forum *WEBMASTER* somewhere id be interested

reading yospos itself with original stylesheet hurts my eyes though
        ^ ^ ^

hello sa webmaster jeffrey of yospos

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:
Wtf is going on? Did Jeff best the tax in single combat or something?

AEMINAL
May 22, 2015

barf barf i am a dog, barf on your carpet, barf

BIG FLUFFY DOG posted:

Turning somethingawful into a goon project is probably the surest way to see it all burn down yeah

god i love these dead gay forums

congrats jeffrey!

Powered Descent
Jul 13, 2008

Outrail posted:

Wtf is going on? Did Jeff best the tax in single combat or something?

In case you're serious:

https://forums.somethingawful.com/announcement.php?forumid=1

quote:

I, Jeffrey of YOSPOS, have reached an agreement with Lowtax to transfer all Something Awful LLC assets to me. No contract has been signed yet but these things take time and I want to make this announcement now. Obviously, if this falls through, you all will hear it straight from me.

Lowtax asked me to make clear that this is not an admission of any guilt. He maintains his innocence. However, he recognizes that the site cannot continue with him in charge, and the community and site are more important than his name.

This has been one of the most stressful and sad ~72 hours of my forums life and I'm sure everyone has a million questions and I'll plan on discussing this with the community tonight, after taking a few hours to catch my breath. Please don't burn down the whole site yet - we can get through this as a community.

This site has been extremely important to me since I joined 15 years ago. I love this place more than anything and, and top of everything else, the idea of it just going away was heartbreaking to me. My promise to all of you is that I love something awful as something awful, and my intention is to preserve all of the things that make this site incredible. This will be something awful, at its best, not any sort of weird vision of what something awful should be.

https://i.imgur.com/9nOBbrd.mp4

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:
Thanks, I must have missed that thread somehow. I was serious and thank you and God drat the goatman got me again.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Jeff, pal, I'm not even kidding I will mod GBS for free, don't even expect a dime. Look, I'm even willing to put in a "probation :grin: period" as mod of the pellet palace if that would help your decision

Powered Descent
Jul 13, 2008

These forums have been my online "home" since George Goddamn loving Bush was president and I can't express how happy I am that they'll be continuing under a non-misogynist.

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

This is very good

eukara
Aug 5, 2014

Do you believe in life after bomb?
Happy acquisition, Jeff.
Branded towels are the next vital step towards expansion of the empire.

Escape_GOAT
May 20, 2004

Giraffe posted:

This is good news. Moving to a different site would have almost certainly killed the forums. Faster, anyway.

How do you kill that which is already dead and gay?

Zero VGS
Aug 16, 2002
ASK ME ABOUT HOW HUMAN LIVES THAT MADE VIDEO GAME CONTROLLERS ARE WORTH MORE
Lipstick Apathy

Escape_GOAT posted:

How do you kill that which is already dead and gay?

What is dead and gay may never die

Brutal Garcon
Nov 2, 2014

Mods coup

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
Yay a Jeff