Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

Kana looks like she's been embroidered in that scan.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

It's been so irrelevant and long ago that I had actually forgotten how he died in the first place.

Rubellavator fucked around with this message at 13:25 on Mar 24, 2022

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

Aqua also talked about how he'll never love anyone in those future previews. For Kana's sake I hope those previews weren't the end state of the manga.

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

Nebrilos posted:

He does seem to know who she is, actually. https://manga.guya.moe/read/manga/Oshi-no-Ko/3/6/

No, the "identity" he's talking about there is just her status as a reincarnated person.

Ruby getting breastfed -> I know her identity -> flashback to Ruby trolling twitter -> end flashback -> Ruby finishes breastfeeding -> God Baby Reveal -> Ruby reminds Aqua of Serena

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

Kana exists to suffer

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

Aqua is going to find their dad but have a change of heart for whatever reason, and then their dad is going to mysteriously disappear and the last panel of the manga will be Ruby with a big smile on her face and normal eyes.

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

Why is Ruby-chan spending time with that loser instead of me?!?

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

oh i'm going to hate this arc if they're trying to make that girl out to just be an attention-seeker

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

that was fast

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

well the only way to solve this now is to have Aqua and Kana openly date

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

did not see that coming

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

Kana is at least 50% responsible for her suffering

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

Sindai posted:

I think this is the first the audience has heard of it.

10 chapters ago he told her he wouldn't have anything to do with her anymore.

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

Cheering for the twins revenge now instead of their recovery. Although honestly I don't really like that twist.

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

it's definitely going to Akane isn't it?

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

I don't think I ever knew the artist by name so when I read that the first time I thought it was Memcho

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

Goku is a sociopath and Toriyama clearly writes him that way as a form of revenge.

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

what a loving troll

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

does she go to school? people are going to ask questions right?

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

Paracelsus posted:

That sort of power graph pre-dates gacha by a fair amount, at least back to the late 90s and possibly further.

I feel like it was either HxH or Naruto where I saw them the first time.

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

seriously had to go back a few chapters to remember who's who with the wigs

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

they both know who each other are, there was a big reveal chapter, it wasn't long ago

also Ruby isn't mentally 30, she's mentally 15 twice.

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

GateOfD posted:

i think they did kiss on the dating show

and Kana cried.

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

it's like he's trying to defuse a bomb

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007