Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

So sad, if Akane had been alive for just a bit longer, she may have been able to overflow that death flag counter and survive. She was doing such a good job at piling them up!

EDIT: https://twitter.com/WSJ_manga/status/1580225062006685696

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

Mraagvpeine posted:

I forget if they mention this, but how old is Aqua and Ruby's half brother?

20. It's said in the very first page of this chapter.

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

Xelkelvos posted:

Why do I have a bad feeling about this

If at this point you can have a good feeling about anything that happens in this manga, you're a more optimistic person than me. These poor teenagers' lives are just constant suffering at this point.

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

That trailer does an incredible job at avoiding showing the actual plot of the series.

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

I'm glad she has a terrible personality, this would be a really bad situation if she didn't.

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

Nebrilos posted:

What proof could Aqua have offered that he was AI’s son?

He showed him his eyes. How many people do you know with star-shaped pupils?

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

Omobono posted:

:five:

Which Getter OP/ED was that by the way?

It's Shin Getter Robo vs Neo Getter Robo.

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

It only took 48 pages to set this in the Akaverse, huh? The reference doesn't make it clear when this is happening, it could be alongside Oshi no Ko or after since all we know right now is that Frill starred in a show which is...you know, her job.

I'm not sure if I find the idea for this one too interesting but Oshi no Ko took a while to show its true colours, so I'll keep reading.

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

ZiegeDame posted:

Fujiwara would start a company like this, and the timeline is right for her to be a working adult

She's a politician, not a businesswoman.

She didn't make the company, she just makes sure it remains legal.

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

marumaru posted:

im still kinda in the "aqua is a dick" even if it's him being a meta dick or being a dick for good reasons or whatever that's still a dick mostly
just be nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't think there's any debate on whether Aqua is or isn't a dick, he most definitely is a dick, the question is how much his cartoon supervillain act is true and how much it's him trying to fool himself.

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

Super Jay Mann posted:

Just give me a full MEM spinoff, screw all those other losers :3:

Sorry, she's too old to be an anime protagonist.

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

usenet celeb 1992 posted:

She may also have just felt like it's something that needed to be said, that they needed to hear, but she felt they needed to be old enough to face up to it (knowing nothing of their actual mental ages). A lie so terrible the truth had to even be kept under wraps after her death, up to 15 years. The 15-year lie. The thing I can't figure out is if it's that bad, how come the actors with access to the script aren't reeling from it? Aqua's probably withholding something else (safest bet in this series, really) and maybe plans some other route, like splicing the DVD recording into the movie itself.

Aqua? Being dishonest and manipulative? No way, that would never happen.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

Can't believe Kana would just give Aqua cocaine like that. On the other hand, it did work, so I guess you can't argue with results.