Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Coffee?
This poll is closed.
Yay! 54 34.39%
Nay. 43 27.39%
O-kay? 24 15.29%
Whatever. 36 22.93%
Total: 157 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Classic image.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

The forums are insanely sick today.

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

lol.

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Acerbatus posted:

I could've sworn there was a big thread about how 99% of that stuff was fabricated, but I haven't followed that closely.

It was, OP. Cheers.

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

It's funny seeing 90% of the people spamming the forums about how we all need to go there during the height of the lowtax thing all just posting on SA still anyways.

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Deadly Premonition 2 is good, all.

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Stairmaster posted:

It's not cool cause I have to look at your posts

The Cool Zone.

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Mods and or "admins" Make one of these my avatar on this website. Thanks.

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

homeless snail posted:

korone is a big dog, and she should be a big av

Agreed.

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Thank you, to the mods.

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

The kin stuff is still around? drat lol

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Endorph posted:

its woke now, like furries and juggalos

Do not say this to me at this point in time.

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Probably can just watch a compilation on youtube of the funny scenes tbh.

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

scary ghost dog posted:

solo leveling is a pretty solid shounen manwa

I fell off of it like a year ago but I liked what I read....Should go back to it.

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

scary ghost dog posted:

its a really interesting synthesis of shounen and isekai. reminds me of hunter x hunter, especially when it blatantly rips off hunter x hunter

I liked the introduction arc alot too..made the MC actually go through something legit terrifying to get his cheat powers rather than just being handed them like every other series that follows a similar formula.

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

scary ghost dog posted:

reading kingdom and lol at the size of this arm

he jerks off alot haha

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Hrm...Methinks maybe idols are not "woke" after all.

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Space Flower posted:

half of this is just untrue so really be careful about what you believe and spread when it comes to information that people tiptoe around due to it being dirt on someone's personal life and 'industry secrets'. digging into tabloid stuff and spreading it because you're righteously offended or w/e isn't less damaging than if you were an anti

Wots the real story then

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

I can't believe the show that is literal Sanrio corporate propaganda is capitalist.

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

punk rebel ecks posted:

So to find out what exactly idol culture is, I watched Netflix's "Tokyo Idols" which covers what idols are, their fans, and just a general overview, and I really REALLY wish I hadn't.

Congrats on becoming woke to it brother...people these days try to say idols are empowering but dont believe the lies

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

https://twitter.com/yourgaylion/status/1328121537086464000?s=21

Man what is with all these anime dub talent coming out as pieces of poo poo lately.

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

littleorv posted:

Every day is great at your covid

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

I beat 13 sentinels. :cheersdoge:

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

I tried playing Mahjong Soul and it was too hard to understand....wish the visual tutorial training wheels existed as an option for real matches.

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Omori is good.

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

I spent all day playing Omori. And I will probably spend all Sunday doing the same. :cheersdoge:

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

I beat Omori.

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

DoubleDonut posted:

how was it?

Genuinely one of the greatest video games I've ever experienced.

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

DoubleDonut posted:

dang.. I'll have to check it out

It's pretty long. I clocked in like 35 hours and still didn't do tons of side content...But it's very worth it. I lost my entire weekend to it.

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Lum-chan....

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

I forget who..I think maybe Disney? Tried localizing the series at one point. Maybe it didn't do as well as they expected so no one bothers anymore

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

It's a good av.

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

RIP, to those who died.

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

If I'm planning on watching ReZero should I be watching the directors cut? That seems to be season 1 but I dunno. Using Crunchyroll.

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

I'm 10 episodes into the re;zero directors cut.

Show's good.

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

https://twitter.com/OMORI_GAME/status/1359998326746144768

play OMORI, all...its on sale!!!

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

RIP to the Astolfo cosplayer with a huge schlong. Slain by the anti brigade. 😔 😔 😔

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

That's like 90% of ships.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

As long as you don't get up your own rear end and get mad at other people for not sharing your headcanons when discussing the work who cares who you ship.