Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Coffee?
This poll is closed.
Yay! 54 34.39%
Nay. 43 27.39%
O-kay? 24 15.29%
Whatever. 36 22.93%
Total: 157 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Herbotron posted:

play Helltaker

It's good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

I've been betrayed. I thought this meant there was a new chapter.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

She's good. I think her Mai-Otome version was, too.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Dawgstar posted:

God, yes. I'm torn between regretting not getting the TV series box set when they put it out and being irritated they wanted that much for it.

I bought all of the dvds for ROD the TV back in like high school. Going into a best buy to buy anime, hosed up to think about.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Every time I see the name Megalo Box I think of Medaka Box.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Medaka Box is good from the start, friend.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Last Celebration posted:

So they just got to the Sailor Jupiter intro episode and I guess Mars is my second favorite now became Jupiter just threw a monster before transforming.

Jupiter is everybody's favorite.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Sailor UY Scuti.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Every scene with Treize is gold, but the pinnacle is when he makes Wufei the most owned boy in all of history.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

The greatest joke in all of Gundam Wing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hGl8Yq1EaX8

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Aurora posted:

gorf is the only other person who watched betterman

I remember seeing it on techTV's anime hour back in the day, but I don't know if I saw every episode.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Aurora posted:

it's time to surpass burbo

Someone will have to post all of the im@s art they have collected, in alphabetical order.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Harukana ended?

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

I never realized Yorul was blue.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

The second half has a lot more emotional payoff and just sheer spectacle.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

I don't know if I'd call it slow to start, more that just the tone shifts. The first two seasons are still neck and neck for my favorite, much like Chris and Maria for best symphogear.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

sinky posted:

Thanks for the 24 hours notice :argh:

Remember when it seemed like companies were learning that people will pirate less if their stuff is more accessible through legal means?

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Willo567 posted:

Okay, I'll concede that Tomino shouldn't have done that, and that the Bardock special was great.

I've never seen Gundam Wing myself, so I can't really comment on it, but from what I've heard, Frozen Teardrop has a lot of dumb poo poo in it., like the Zero System being powered by a cat brain

It makes me nervous that he's going to pull the same poo poo for Hanyo no Yashahime

Only cats can truly comprehend all possible futures at once.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Rolling in with "I fixed the gross design and made her look like an actual adult (plus froggy :P)" does not generally suggest the best intentions. Moreover the character is a college student, shown in college, doing college student things, and still being called a child similarly does not suggest good faith.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Raenir Salazar posted:

e: In the case of Uzaki-chan that critique might be wrong / missing the point of the character / might be under bad faith or bad intentioned but the response if given at all, should be focused on what makes that critique bad, and not as a part of a culture war.

The 'critiques' were in the first place transparently done as part of a culture war. That is why people are objecting to them, not because they hate the concept of criticism or even re-imagining characters or doing them in one's own style. Please stop trying to beat around the bush.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

That sounds like a similar ethos to Heero "I hate the weak" Yui.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Hell I'll take Athena Cykes Ace Attorney: Misadventures of Tron Bonne 2.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

starbucks hermit posted:

Maybe if Sony actually buys crunchyroll and hidive then we can get a lot of good anime under one subscription service finally.

Nah they'll keep them all separate.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

God drat, Speed's got a body count.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

everythingWasBees posted:

who am I to question someone's skin care regimen

I looked it up and apparently iron deficiency is bad for your skin and hair, so the reverse must also be true.

chumbler fucked around with this message at 22:09 on Aug 14, 2020

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Droyer posted:

I fell off that one when it took the coward's way out.

You mean the hero's way out.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Harem endings are good because every character gets to be happy within the confines of the published story.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Space Flower posted:

kind of wild that all of this fuss would be over someone whos vtuber persona is a succubus

Yeah nobody went after Uzaki when she was a vtuber.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

I can't believe PimpMasterYoda1 would lie to me.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eLd63JDHdNI&t=153s

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Sindai posted:

I forgot how incredibly good Sabagebu is

It's a bunch of assholes constantly getting owned by others and themselves and it is great.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Where are all the oneesan vtubers?

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

I want a show of Yuu Kobayashi doing her deep voice. Seitokai Yakuindomo was not enough, even with the power combo with Satomi Arai.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

kirbysuperstar posted:

One of the best Marine videos is where she's showing off a bunch of her art from when she was younger, like when she was in junior high or whatever and Gundam Wing was hot, or her cursed Puyo ship and you can hear her soul evacuating her body the entire time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g0P8f3r80YA

Also she's like, good at art and I'm jealous.

Huh, figured vtubers were generally younger, but I guess Marine's in her 30s if Gundam Wing was around junior high. Clearly the best vtuber.

It's funny that all the Wing boys get some line and Trowa just gets "I'm Trowa."

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Personally I'm 17 GX.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Does he just never turn it off?

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pkj-Q94nj30

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

No guts no glory.