Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Prurient Squid

Tiddy cat Buddha improving your day.
Perhaps NORG had been silently pandering to the embittered elements among the Garden staff that had been passed over for promotion. Their toes had been tread on one too many times. And in stepped NORG to nurse their hurt feelings. Yes, all that they had been promised would be theirs so long as Daddy NORG got his way.

They would be betray their friends, true. But before them beckoned a bright future. An obese man-slug userer was to be their vehicle.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nut

I thought this was a set up to a punchline and I clicked it even though I dunno what NORG is or the garden faction

wearing a lampshade

listen i'm a normal guy just like you; my sword is a gun, i'm named after a weather thing, i'm really emo/gothy, and yeah, i live in a giant floating garden and am being trained as a mercenary at the age of 17. theres also some weird time thing with my girlfriend's dad... and mom i think? i can't remember what her deal is, but she's some kind of time witch. ah but what am i doing explaining this all to you, you probably know all about that kind of stuff right/

Prurient Squid

I think I can kind of see why we need to stick with NORG. Like Cid's there saying about all time witches and how his ex-wife must be destroyed and NORG is just explaining that it's so much simpler if we just pimp out teenagers as mercs for cash. Who's got time for a time witch? I don't.

e: That scene in Donnie Darko where there's a big scale between Love and Fear except it's Cid and NORG. Or maybe all questions can be answered by holding up a sign that either says Cid or NORG?

Prurient Squid fucked around with this message at 18:09 on Jul 2, 2020

Prurient Squid

I mean I still don't get it? Why NORG? I mean you'd think people would be hard pressed to know who NORG even was?

Bright Bart

False. There is only one electron and it has never stopped
Olive Garden?

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

is this a video game thing

Join the BYOB Army

thank you again Saoshyant!!

Prurient Squid

Or is it like a Skull and Bones thing. Like someone is just behind you asking "NORG, Yes or No?" and you have to answer on the spot?

Pissed Ape Sexist

Because of his awesome chin and also his indestructible orbs. It's a one-two punch.

Prurient Squid

Or maybe it's a Bart Simpson "more asbestos" thing. Some kids were paid to start chanting NORG! NORG! NORG! and suddenly half the students were on NORG's side without even knowing what NORG was?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

take the moon

by sebmojo

Pissed Ape Sexist posted:

Because of his awesome chin and also his indestructible orbs. It's a one-two punch.

idk who any of these ppl are but this is a p good thread

that chin looks testicular

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!