Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ZenMasterBullshit
Nov 2, 2011

Restaurant de Nouvelles "À Table" Proudly Presents:
A Climactic Encounter Ending on 1 Negate and a Dream
Lowtax do you think doing a stream where you just showed your daughter Shmorky's weird diaper art for the entertainment of a lot of weirdos online you don't know was a good idea still?

Do you think perhaps that maybe you using her as a prop to own some weirdo you propped up for years to make goons think you were cool again strengthened or hurt your relationship?

Genuine questions I promise. Absolutely stupid people that only dig in are very fascinating to me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stunt_enby
Feb 6, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

ZenMasterBullshit posted:

Lowtax do you think doing a stream where you just showed your daughter Shmorky's weird diaper art for the entertainment of a lot of weirdos online you don't know was a good idea still?

Do you think perhaps that maybe you using her as a prop to own some weirdo you propped up for years to make goons think you were cool again strengthened or hurt your relationship?

Genuine questions I promise. Absolutely stupid people that only dig in are very fascinating to me.

that's loving disgusting, jesus, kill you are self Lowtax

D1E
Nov 25, 2001

Lowtax posted:

Posting in a Lowtax thread

How long have you been a closeted furry?

Is that why you hate yourself so much that you beat women?

What drug/alcohol combination(s) are you on right now?

Are you going to live with your mommy and daddy again now that your Patreon barely supports your monthly cookie budget?

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

maybe if lowtax handt spent the last 15 years constantly squeezing the forums for cash to fund his completely deranged lifestyle someone would believe him. maybe

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
Lowtax when the sale goes through you should invest in some moisture wicking socks and then shove em right up your rear end.

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

hey lowtax remember when you came into the forums begging for money and then spent it all on expensive car leases, mcmansions, and gourmet cookies instead of spending a single dime on the forums?

cda
Jan 2, 2010

by Hand Knit

babypolis posted:

maybe if lowtax handt spent the last 15 years constantly squeezing the forums for cash to fund his completely deranged lifestyle someone would believe him. maybe

Yeah, I hope he understands that most people don't care what he's guilty of because they'll take any excuse to never have to deal with him again

Solefald
Jun 9, 2010

sleepy~capy

Mr. Fowl posted:

Well, never knew goatse was part of a sequence before.

Sane. This has been quite educational.

starbarry clock
Apr 23, 2012

king of teh portal

yuuuummmyyyyy

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
E: Wrong thread, also go away lowtax

Hedrigall
Mar 27, 2008

by vyelkin
Lowtax more like no thanx

Recoome
Nov 9, 2013

Matter of fact, I'm salty now.

Lowtax posted:

really rollin' with those punches

ZenMasterBullshit
Nov 2, 2011

Restaurant de Nouvelles "À Table" Proudly Presents:
A Climactic Encounter Ending on 1 Negate and a Dream

Recoome posted:

On some level I appreciate that Lowtax is going out like every lovely called out goon before him.

Slippery
May 16, 2004

Muscles Boxcar
lowtax we're the same age and probably had many of the same experiences. let it go brother, leave the community be so we can become whatever SA is going to become. times and people change.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Recoome posted:

He’s not mad. He is, in fact, laughing.

Gravastars
Sep 9, 2011

Gravastars posted:

He's still reading the thread.

Lowtax posted:

Ay, knew it.

Lucavi
May 12, 2002
Richard im mad at u

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
The problem with victory wine is it's not exactly gonna sober you up and help you get it together

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
Lowtax has no IRL friends so this is probably his only human contact any more. What a sad, pathetic life you have, Dick

redgubbinz
May 1, 2007

Recoome posted:

he's not used to being on this end of one

well, except for that one time

JesusLovesRonwell
Aug 12, 2004

I want to touch my Rosalina-sama all over~

<3<3<3
Lowtax, I just want to say I wish you all the best, and hope you can make amends and come out of this a better person.

I also hope you stop beating women.

God speed

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
i wonder if lowtax is aware how painfully cliche he sounds. i mean part of it is the total lack of self awareness so I guess not.

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Applewhite posted:

He’s not mad. He is, in fact, laughing.

Recoome
Nov 9, 2013

it was all just an act. AN ACT!! don't you morons get comedy?????

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Recoome posted:

it was all just an act. AN ACT!! don't you morons get comedy?????

Gonna laugh when this is all revealed to be a marketing campaign by Logan and Lowtax to drive engagement to the site.

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
any innocent person would realize their protestations just make them look more guilty. only a guilty sociopath would continue to post with such a lack of self awareness and lack of respect just for the gravity of the situation and be unable to acknowledge that it looks bad no matter how you slice it, three accusations and three women.

JesusLovesRonwell
Aug 12, 2004

I want to touch my Rosalina-sama all over~

<3<3<3
Believe All Lowtaxes.

ThisIsJohnWayne
Feb 23, 2007
Ooo! Look at me! NO DON'T LOOK AT ME!

And so it ends.
He knew nothing.

So it goes, he did not need the internet to make him stupid.

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread

LabyaMynora posted:

Gonna laugh when this is all revealed to be a marketing campaign by Logan and Lowtax to drive engagement to the site.

Nah it's not. She is no way that good an actress. No one is

Slippery
May 16, 2004

Muscles Boxcar
in 1988 I fired up a 300 baud modem attached to a commodore 64 and I called the outpost BBS in NH. 603-888-3840, I still remember that number after all these years and I never even posted there. that was the first one I called. then I found others and eventually a few where I sort of fit in. somewhere I have a 5 1/4 floppy with an ASCII screen capture showing I posted over 1000 times on a certain BBS. that was worthy of note then, in 1992

at the time BBS culture (lol) was 98% weirdos. imagine trying to meet cool people IRL in 1990 and talking about a BBS. let me tell you it did not work. now things have changed and forums are populated by people that aren't entirely weirdos/outcasts etc. but this place is like those places were. it's welcoming to those who don't always have many other options. so I'd hate to see it go. I have become older, if not cooler, so it's not a huge issue in my day to day life anymore. but I still like it here and it shouldn't be deleted or erased out of spite.

something of the spirit of all those old meetups at Denny's and at the commuter parking lot at 0300 still lives on in this stupid place so don't loving walk away because there are still a few people who don't have anywhere else to go

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Yikes and tonic.

amishjosh
Jul 16, 2004
Yeah

cheetah7071 posted:

we'd all really prefer you didn't

if he didn't then this thread would devolve into arguments over whether it's ok to punch kids, like the yikesaroo thread had happen.

Strumpie
Dec 9, 2012
i don't like this remake of the grinch

Slippery
May 16, 2004

Muscles Boxcar

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

Yikes and tonic.

works either way

Gin and yikes
Yikeselia sunrise
Yikes on the beach

Cernunnos
Sep 2, 2011

ppbbbbttttthhhhh~

The Walrus posted:

any innocent person would realize their protestations just make them look more guilty. only a guilty sociopath would continue to post with such a lack of self awareness and lack of respect just for the gravity of the situation and be unable to acknowledge that it looks bad no matter how you slice it, three accusations and three women.

My "I don't beat women" shirt has a lot of people asking questions already answered by my shirt.

Recoome
Nov 9, 2013

Cernunnos posted:

My "I don't beat women" shirt has a lot of people asking questions already answered by my shirt.

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

but i dont wanna be a spaceship
Fun Shoe

RadCatHoarder posted:

In before Lowtax deletes the entire forum out of ragespite.

He's not going to, he's a slave to narcissism.

QED.

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

Hey Lowtax, I'm not sure if you're aware of this, I think you know this already... you definitely know this already... but still, gently caress you you goddamn piece of poo poo.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Slippery posted:

works either way

Gin and yikes
Yikeselia sunrise
Yikes on the beach

Yikestini
Yikes Roy
Yikes Fizz
Bloody Yikesy
Yikesarita
Yikesicane

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

how is it supposed to go, "mr lowtax this court finds you innocent on all counts, you are a splendid man and these lying whores aren't fit to taste your knuckles. here is a cash prize and everyone loves you again and you are definitely allowed to see your children, but you don't have to"