Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

D1E
Nov 25, 2001

Lowtax posted:

I will absolutely not stick around the forums, unless every single person who has accused me of abusing women personally apologizes to me once this dumbass accusation is thrown out of court and I'm proven innocent. Just like the last two accusations.

It doesn't work that way you stupid wife-beating unfunny lazy fat grifting piece of poo poo.

They find you "guilty" or "not guilty".

Even O.J. Simpson was found "not guilty" of killing his ex-wife, and everyone in the world knows he did it.

Also, lurk more.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

D1E
Nov 25, 2001

Lowtax posted:

Sorry, I've never actually once had any of my accusations actually get to a court case. The only one I've been in resulted in it getting thrown out because my ex wife literally slept through the case. My second wife couldn't get a restraining order filed and admitted to the judge I had never abused her in any way. But hey, the outrage mob doesn't care about facts, just about being angry.

Enjoy having the comedic powerhouse that is Logan Day, you guys deserve each other, because you're both ignorant as gently caress.

Hey Lowtax: everyone here hates you now, except for a handful of incel MRA bootliickers desperate for senpai to notice them.

So why are you even here? Go back to trying to convince your mom that you're not a sociopathic pathological lying sleazebag on Facebook and go the gently caress away.

Forever.

D1E
Nov 25, 2001

Lowtax, even if you didn't beat women (and we all know you do), you're still absolutely guilty of lying out your rear end about everything related to the costs of running this place - constantly grifting forum members with your "oh woe is me" tales of impending doom, all while chilling in a big house and leasing stupid-expensive sport cars and internet-ordering ridiculous cookies while not doing anything useful for SA for literal decades (unless you can count showing up drunk and banning a bunch of people and utterly loving up the moderation in this place). You constantly cheat on your partners, once you break up with them you publicly humiliate them endlessly like the small pathetic worm that you are, and your own children want absolutely nothing to do with you because you're a garbage human being. You're also not funny. Like, not even a tiny bit.

This goes well beyond emotionally, psychologically, and physically abusing Logan Day.

gently caress you and go away.

D1E
Nov 25, 2001

Gravastars posted:

He's still reading the thread.

His "farewell" will only last until the next time he's drunk and hopped-up on pills and desperate for attention.

He's goddamned pathetic.

D1E
Nov 25, 2001

Fansy posted:

They could have an agreement, you don't know their relationship

Have you always been a Lowtax bootlicker or just since it became clear that he beats women?

D1E
Nov 25, 2001

Clawtopsy posted:

weird dick

If this dick is real, it seems like it's a mutation that would be completely counter-productive to genetic propagation and self-selection.

When that dude pulls out he's going to vacuum out all his own jism and he will never pass on his genes.

Somebody fucked around with this message at 19:01 on Jul 9, 2020

D1E
Nov 25, 2001

Hey phiz kalifa please post more front page articles apologizing to furries on Lowtax's behalf.

D1E
Nov 25, 2001

Lowtax posted:

Posting in a Lowtax thread

How long have you been a closeted furry?

Is that why you hate yourself so much that you beat women?

What drug/alcohol combination(s) are you on right now?

Are you going to live with your mommy and daddy again now that your Patreon barely supports your monthly cookie budget?

D1E
Nov 25, 2001

Lowtax, are there any thirteen year-old goonette posters you're keeping an eye on to beat up in a decade or so?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

D1E
Nov 25, 2001

Gazpacho posted:

I happen to believe in redemption while others may not, not sure what good it does to tell a middle aged man with a disability to "seek help" but i don't necessarily see any alternative either

What is Lowtax's disability, exactly? That he can't stop himself from abusing women?