Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

City of Glompton

it's not anyone's birthday i'm just a monster

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

City of Glompton

if there was cake involved you wouldn't think twice about what i'm doing would you?

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."
What kind of ice cream?

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

What kind of fork?

Dinner? desert? Salad? oyster???

plz tell me it is not a spork.....

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

nut

I like to precut the scoop into smaller bite-sized pieces while still in the kitchen so I don’t have to take the steak knife with me

magic cactus

We lied. We are not at war. There is no enemy. This is a rescue operation.
confused as to why "ice cream shish kebab" isn't the big seller i thought it would be

Thanks to Saoshyant for the amazing spring '23 sig!

City of Glompton

Barking Gecko posted:

What kind of ice cream?

cordial cherry

Kaiser Schnitzel posted:

What kind of fork?

Dinner? desert? Salad? oyster???

plz tell me it is not a spork.....

dinner :twisted:

nut posted:

I like to precut the scoop into smaller bite-sized pieces while still in the kitchen so I don’t have to take the steak knife with me

me too, smart :byob1: :hf: :byob1:

magic cactus posted:

confused as to why "ice cream shish kebab" isn't the big seller i thought it would be

i liked it

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

magic cactus posted:

getting a rise out if the audience with this kebab routine is a sher bet

City of Glompton

you, a normal person :byodood: : i eat ice cream in a bowl, with a spoon. that lets me scoop up the melty bits, yummy!

me, efficient, smart :smuggo: : i eat ice cream on a plate with a fork, i can fit more plates in the dishwasher and a fork is less likely to have residue left on it afterward

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
plate is easier to lick clean like an animal :shrug:

nut

me with a hand dug right into the chapmans tub too dirty to type a post

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Ice cream is pretty much mashed potatoes

FluffieDuckie

nut posted:

me with a hand dug right into the chapmans tub too dirty to type a post

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

old friend

eating icecream off a paper towel like a slice of cake, no cutlery

Stooge

old friend posted:

eating icecream off a paper towel like a slice of cake, no cutlery

:mods:

oliwan

by Nyc_Tattoo
eating spaghetti ice cream with fork and spoon, like god intended

nut

putting a scoop of rocky road outside on a warm brick waiting for it to melt to hand pick out all the goodies

Fredrik1

Gopherslayer
:rock:
eating ice cream with one chopstick

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
asking for my ice cream to be well done and sending it back when it's clearly just medium

Manifisto

gnawing ice cream off the bone

ty nesamdoom!

City of Glompton

eating ice cream out of the can over the sink

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
putting ice cream onto my salad and slathering it in italian dressing, yes there are croutons

Manifisto

welcome to ice cream garden, home of unlimited breadsticks and maraschino cherries

Stooge

City of Glompton posted:

eating ice cream out of the can over the sink

Heating up the ice-cream can over a fire to make a hearty soup.

Manifisto

Stooge posted:

Heating up the ice-cream can over a fire to make a hearty soup.

traditional meal of hoboes, relaxing on their bindles around the fire while the can of ice cream warms up

ty nesamdoom!

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

We will start the meal with a sweet cookies and cream bisque

Manifisto

followed by a rum raisin tartare

Prof. Crocodile

Lying under a cow with a mouthful of ice, salt, and sugar. Patience makes the IC even sweeter.

FutonForensic

using chopsticks to pluck out all the gobs of cookie dough and only leave vanilla ice cream, to illustrate a chinese proverb about spite

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

FutonForensic posted:

using chopsticks to pluck out all the gobs of cookie dough and only leave vanilla ice cream, to illustrate a chinese proverb about spite

The Voice of Labor

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

This guy gets it

Twenty Four

I read the thread title and was like "haha why would anyone do that?" Then I read:

City of Glompton posted:

it's not anyone's birthday i'm just a monster

City of Glompton posted:

if there was cake involved you wouldn't think twice about what i'm doing would you?

and was like, yeah, i have totally done that. like it wasn't my idea or anything, but yeah... birthdays

Twenty Four

magic cactus posted:

but the ice cream truck sells ice cream on a stick???

Manifisto

Twenty Four posted:

but the ice cream truck sells ice cream on a stick???

stick not pointy enough to be a weapon, doesn't count

ty nesamdoom!

vanisher

Microwaving my rootbeer float

vanisher

Making a float but with pepsi

nut

getting a big tub of chapmans vanilla on the cheap (i know a guy who works at the piggedly wiggedly or w/e) i take it home and i use my Stihl ‎MS 251 WOOD BOSS (i like to call it the cream boss here) to cut the industrial sized tub of iced cream into circular slabs. i quickly and effectively attach each ice cream wheel to an axel on the soapbox derby car my son and i built from a casket we got at a yard sale. we luckily live at the top of the biggest hill in town so my son puts on his helmets and pads and gets in the car and i just push him down the street as he hurtles down the wheels leave melted lines of vanilla behind him i eat the ice cream wheel trails down th ehill and ultimately end up back at my son who, and it's a funny pickle of a scene, is just freakin sitting there in town square on a soapbox derby car with no wheels anyways

City of Glompton

and i thought i was the monster

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prof. Crocodile

vanisher posted:

Microwaving my rootbeer float

vanisher posted:

Making a float but with pepsi

Microwaving a pepsi float is what killed that one guy on the Mythbusters, IIRC