Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

old friend

Minmaxing my enlightenment through asceticism, not wasting any points in worldly pursuits. Not even levelling my wisdom, just going straight for the hard stuff

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vanisher

I'm so zen I only play the second part of half life

Prof. Crocodile

Having achieved a state of true enlightenment, I am no longer wracked with doubt about whether to believe that it's not butter. I know that it is not.

Do not doubt me in this matter, for I can feel the answer in the very core of my essence, as surely as I feel the breath in my lungs and the poo poo in my posts.

Prof. Crocodile

Saying om and my mantra at the same time as I do ujjayi breathing like a zen superset.

Soon I will be as blissful as gently caress, and I will be able to look down from a place of unapproachable serenity and tell all the chumps at the monastery to suck it.

old friend

looking on and rolling my eyes as boyfriend and his monk bro "spot" each other's meditation - "Two more ॐ or to failure bro!" his friend shouts as they both grunt and sweat profusely

The Mighty Moltres

Come! We must fly!

vanisher posted:

I'm so zen I only play the second part of half life

I'm so zen I only play half of second life

nut

dragging a wooden rake to draw intricate patterns in a desktop garden entirely filled with flamin Cheeto crumbs

cda

by Hand Knit
taking performance diminishing drugs

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

old friend

cda posted:

taking performance diminishing drugs

Pahilla the Hun

Thinking about making a post

Think about it, make a post

i only listen to the first Bush album

thanks nesamdoom!!

pizzaz plarpin perfect! thanks Tebulot!

treasure bear

old friend posted:

looking on and rolling my eyes as boyfriend and his monk bro "spot" each other's meditation - "Two more ॐ or to failure bro!" his friend shouts as they both grunt and sweat profusely

Heather Papps

hello friend

been running silence drills but every time i beat my personal best i whoop with joy and it fucks the whole thing up

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

old friend

really pissed off at someone in my discord who achieved enlightenment by opening up the console and typing "GOD MODE"

alexandriao

Prof. Crocodile posted:

Having achieved a state of true enlightenment, I am no longer wracked with doubt about whether to believe that it's not butter. I know that it is not.

Do not doubt me in this matter, for I can feel the answer in the very core of my essence, as surely as I feel the breath in my lungs and the poo poo in my posts.

Slumpy
to max level ones stat is to be weaker than all toons.

slumpy

Slumpy
one mans rare is another mans epic.

slumpy

Finger Prince

old friend posted:

really pissed off at someone in my discord who achieved enlightenment by opening up the console and typing "GOD MODE"

Typing GOD MODE in the console and immediately winking out of existence

old friend

Samsara, the cycle of death and rebirth from which we all endeavour to escape, is really just a form of circuit training,

old friend

We're here at the Resting Buddha Monastary in the Himalayas. One of the Monks, Tenzo, was willing to speak with us about the monastary's extensive use of VR gaming: "It's not really an escape from samsara," Tenzo tells us, "but it's the next best thing."

alnilam

old friend posted:

ty manifisto

Bright Bart

False. There is only one electron and it has never stopped

old friend posted:

We're here at the Resting Buddha Monastary in the Himalayas. One of the Monks, Tenzo, was willing to speak with us about the monastary's extensive use of VR gaming: "It's not really an escape from samsara," Tenzo tells us, "but it's the next best thing."

The DPRK

iam a god
- kanye west

Bright Bart

False. There is only one electron and it has never stopped

The DPRK posted:

iam a god
- kanye west

The bleeding edge between hypomania and full blown mania.

I would not want to be that dude's psychiatrist is all that I am saying.

magic cactus

We lied. We are not at war. There is no enemy. This is a rescue operation.

old friend posted:

Thanks to Saoshyant for the amazing spring '23 sig!

old friend

Life is full of suffering. This is almost the entire purpose of life. One day, perhaps after many lifetimes of learning and experience about the nature of reality, you will attain ineffable oneness with all things. But until then, enjoy HUNGRY MONDAYS at Steve's Briskett and Fish Rodeo!

alexandriao

every morning, I gaze at the sun, and feel whole that my mission to destroy it will not be in vein. this is how i get my zen-energy. everything must end, but the sun doubly so. my wife goes out and suns her hoo-ha every morning, and for this I do not experience hate, or jealousy, that she gives the sun a better look at her bits than ive had in our 20 year marriage, because I know that when my work is done, there will be no sun

old friend

youtube's #1 zen buddhist monk shares top 5 skincare routines

magic cactus

old friend posted:

Life is full of suffering. This is almost the entire purpose of life. One day, perhaps after many lifetimes of learning and experience about the nature of reality, you will attain ineffable oneness with all things. But until then, enjoy HUNGRY MONDAYS at Steve's Briskett and Fish Rodeo!

Prof. Crocodile

hey what's up guys, jeff cavaliere, athlean x dot commmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Into The Mild

Prof. Crocodile posted:

hey what's up guys, jeff cavaliere, athlean x dot commmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

FAKE PLATES!!!!

Into The Mild

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VDWoHOaupcc

magic cactus

Zen roshi just absolutely speechless after I achieve enlightenment by solving the sacredtexts.org captcha in one attempt

nut

1000 degree knife cuts through my accumulated suffering gathered and cleansed through my amethysts and released into a tiny novelty brushwire bird cage I bought up near the cash at target

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

old friend

Sitting down in the lotus position and asking my fellow monks to set light to me rather than immolating myself - no friendly fire on this server lol