Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

chaosbreather
Dec 9, 2001

Wry and wise,
but also very sexual.

Bug Squash posted:

What a career, grandfather of one of the biggest games in history, bash out hit after hit in their own new genre of puzzle game, explain everything in an interactive book, then just retire from games.

It's bittersweet. I'm very glad he gets to make his own finale instead of fading away. But gently caress, his stuff is so good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chaosbreather
Dec 9, 2001

Wry and wise,
but also very sexual.

Fuzzy Mammal posted:

Got my steam key but I’m at work. Is the game actually unlocked for play?

Yeah, I was stoked when I got the key, then I put it in and it added it to my library but then there's no download/play button, just "Coming 6 Jul, 2022". First time I had a key that didn't immediately let me get the game, but I suppose they must be fairly common. So while I'm definitely going to be a lot more productive at work today, was a teeny bit of a letdown.

chaosbreather
Dec 9, 2001

Wry and wise,
but also very sexual.

Looks like their parent is less an overbearing corporate overlord and more utterly evaporated; their stock has been worthless for a while and their website doesn’t exist. Not even notable enough for a Wikipedia page.

chaosbreather
Dec 9, 2001

Wry and wise,
but also very sexual.

holy poo poo i love the presentation, gutted i have to do bad programming right now for stupid work instead of good programming for video game

chaosbreather
Dec 9, 2001

Wry and wise,
but also very sexual.

Hats Wouldnt Fly posted:

I want about 20 more robots to build. The other games are fun but I just wanna paint all day.

Agreed. At the very least it would be great to have the ability to have multiple copies so you could paint them differently.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chaosbreather
Dec 9, 2001

Wry and wise,
but also very sexual.

Sway Grunt posted:

Humble's got a programming game bundle going on. $10 for three Zachtronics games and four other titles.

Learning Factory's the only one I don't have. Anyone with any opinions on that one?