Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

hashashash
Nov 2, 2016

Cure for cancer discovered!
Court physicians hate him!

Regallion posted:

So what you are saying is that i did absolutely nothing successful

Hashim posted:

A reminder since I'm getting some questions on this -
  • Rolls around 50 (can be anything between 30 and 70) are failed Actions
  • Rolls closer to 100 are successful, the closer it is the closer it aligns with exactly what you wanted
  • Rolls closer to 0 not only fail, but usually backfire, very low rolls can mean Death

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TravelLog
Jul 22, 2013

He's a mean one, Mr. Roy.

Oriax, God of Earth
Mana: 65

Actions:

1. Seek once more to create the Antari, brilliant and philosophical.

2. Found the Earthspeakers, an order of geomancers whose goal is to protect the world and whose High Priests track the movements of the Golem.

3. Inspire worship from the Living Mountains, as their forms reflect Oriax's portfolio.

4. Accelerate the healing of the land around the Supervolcano.

Remaining Mana: 65 - 20 - 5 - 5 - 15 = 20

Commentary: Oriax also reaches out across the ether to his brothers and sisters, seeking to convene the first Divine Council, which he offers to host in a cavern safely beneath the earth where the gods and goddesses may speak away from the prying eyes of mortals.

TravelLog fucked around with this message at 22:46 on Jul 18, 2020

hashashash
Nov 2, 2016

TravelLog posted:

1. Seek once more to create the Antari.

2. Found the Earthspeakers, an order of geomancers whose goal is to protect the world and whose High Priests track the movements of the Golem.

3. Inspire worship from the Living Mountains, as their forms reflect Oriax's portfolio.

4. Accelerate the healing of the land around the Supervolcano.

Create the Antari: 103

Found the Earthspeakers: 37

Inspire worship from Living Mountains: 7

Heal the land around the Supervolcano: 88

TravelLog
Jul 22, 2013

Hashim posted:

Create the Antari: 103

Inspire worship from Living Mountains: 7

Well on the one hand, the Living Mountains hate me. I would suggest the fluff being that they fear a god whose portfolio effectively includes them by default, and see me as a god forever looking to re-claim them.

On the other hand, expanded portfolio. I'll take Adaptation or Secrets as my new Aspect, whichever you think best fits my creation of a race of philosophers seeking self-improvement.

Slaan
Mar 16, 2009

ASHERAH DEMANDS I FEAST, I VOTE FOR A FEAST OF FLESH

Name: Riplastene
Aspect: Demigods, Flight
Godmana: 30 + 35 - 20 - 20= 25

Hmmmm, these demigods were such a disappointment. Instead of going out and taking control of the world for themselves, they holed up in their little tower while the world moved past them.

Well then, Riplastene would give them something to care about, something to compete against. Two somethings, in fact.

First, Riplastene flew himself to the new Monstrous Isles. The beasts there were simple, but they had an inner fury, a strength that Riplastene liked. He picked the strongest of the beasts and gave them his divine spark. Their descendants would fly and spread throughout the world, they would take what they wanted. He would call these magnificent beasts Dragons.

Create Dragons from the Monsters of the Isles: 1d100+1d20 50

Next, went back to the humans, who were so malleable to the divine spark. The progenitors of the angels. Riplastene, instead of lying with them as man used her beauty to lie with them as woman. She gave her divine spark in the opposite way of the elves. Instead of flight, they would be grounded. Instead of beauty they would be hideous. Instead of haughtiness they would be empathetic. They were the complete anti-thesis of the angels- including a warlike drive to destroy the Angels. One set of demigods were survive and be stronger, finally able to bring order to this world.

Create Demons to compete against Angels: 1d100+1d20 26

Erwin the German
May 30, 2011

:3

Roll for aspect: 1. Bet

Drawing intensely from the pain and suffering inflicted during the Day of Rage, Bet handily defeated His sister as She attempted to assert Herself and undo all the horror that had been wrought. Knowing She could not be held back forever, He quickly reached out to His one-time foe, Faber, who shared His calamitous impulses.

He spake; "Faber, ye genocidal laborer in the mountain! Though we have fought this past day, we are not true enemies of each other. I share your hatred for life - for everything. For now, our fights should be joined, not opposed! Have your machines quit the city of An and I shall be a friend to your crusade until all has been extinguished from this vile prison we call the world. Until that glorious day, my Fire Ants shall join your crusade against its next target. Their time will eventually come, but stay your hammers for now."

Assuming Faber agrees, form a Pantheon of Destruction with him, which other gods, similarly opposed to life and creation, may join. Also, assuming Faber compels the Clockwork Crusade to leave An, reoccupy it. (Costs 5 Godmana)

This done, Bet next attempted to lay the groundwork for a... purge of the primary Ant strain, leading the Fire Ants in a campaign of extermination against their slothful brethren. (Costs 15 Godmana)

It went smashingly, the stink of rotting Ant corpses filling the rocky countryside within months of the campaign being enacted. To solidify His role in leading the genocide, Bet takes on the aspect of Rule, and makes a bid to establish and preside over a new nation of Fire Ants. (Costs 5 Godmana)

Mana: 65-5-15-5=40

Erwin the German fucked around with this message at 23:29 on Jul 18, 2020

Theantero
Nov 6, 2011

...We danced the Mamushka while Nero fiddled, we danced the Mamushka at Waterloo. We danced the Mamushka for Jack the Ripper, and now, Fester Addams, this Mamushka is for you....

Faber, god of Artifice and The Volcano
Godmana: 25 -> 60 -> 55 -> 25 -> 20 -> 15

"YOU WOULD SPIT AT MY WORKS AND DECREE YOURSELVES SAINTS, YET YOU INSIST ON ENCROACHING UPON THE VERY HEART OF MY DOMAIN!?"

"HYPOCRITES, THE LOT OF YOU."

"THERE WILL BE A RECKONING."

Construct the DOOMFORGE, again!: 1d100+1d20 29

5 Godmana down the drain, could be worse.

:negative:

The Volcano: Foreverially Mordorized and Loving It: 1d100+1d20 45

30 Godmana.

:negative::negative:

Erwin the German posted:

He spake; "Faber, ye genocidal laborer in the mountain! Though we have fought this past day, we are not true enemies of each other. I share your hatred for life - for everything. For now, our fights should be joined, not opposed! Have your machines quit the city of An and I shall be a friend to your crusade until all has been extinguished from this vile prison we call the world. Help me lift the Ants from their indolence, and they shall join your crusade against its next target. Their time will eventually come, but stay your hammers for now."

"YOU SPEAK TRUTH."

"THE LIFEBRINGERS ARE DRUNK ON THEIR SELF-CONGRATULATORY HUBRIS."

"WE MUST REMIND THEM OF THE WAY OF THINGS."

Joining the Pantheon of Destruction. 5 Godmana

Gift the fire ants knowledge of the Enigma of Steel: 1d100+1d20 52

5 Godmana.

:negative::negative::negative:

Theantero fucked around with this message at 23:33 on Jul 18, 2020

Erwin the German
May 30, 2011

Bet assists in conferring the Enigma of Steel to the Fire Ants. (As per pantheon rules, the new roll averages out to 72)

Mana: 40-5=35

Erwin the German fucked around with this message at 00:26 on Jul 21, 2020

QuoProQuid
Jan 12, 2012

Tr*ckin' and F*ckin' all the way to tha
T O P

The Lady Elayne, Goddess of Sanctuary

After only one thousand years, the pillars of the earth had begun to splinter. Mortal fought against mortal; god fought against god. All creatures, natural and supernatural, lived without joy, consumed with terror of what the coming day might bring.

And it had gone on too long. The Lady Elayne, Goddess of Sanctuary and the Mother of Monsters, cleared her throat.

"My aunts and uncles,
This noise demeans you all.
Is this to be a place where divine will is spoke and heard
or a place for juvenile and selfish squabbles?

Through our petty attacks and senseless quarrels
We've lost all creation's trust
And brought chaos and ruin
To man and beast alike

I know I am still young and ignorant to your ways,
But, surely, we can do better.
Can we not find common purpose amongst ourselves,
As a pantheon of equals?"

While we each have power that gusts and falls,
as does the wind, together we can be can be strong as oak,
So I call upon you all to join me in a solemn oath,
To work together, for the betterment of this world."

And with that, the Lady Elayne sliced open her palm and allowed blood to pool from it. Then, she extended it to her family.

"Join me now in this blood pledge,
To protect one another and our creations,
So that we might heal our wounds,
And bring about a new age of prosperity."

Create a Pantheon of Creation: 5 God Mana

(OOC: This is an attempt to create a pantheon. Any god can sign onto to it for 5 GodMana for the ability to support one another's rolls. Gods who break the "oath" (by acting overtly against one another or their interests) will be expelled from the pantheon and prohibited from rejoining.)

God Mana: 35-5= 30

QuoProQuid fucked around with this message at 00:19 on Jul 19, 2020

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Rager was tired of the constant struggles and strife that the other gods seemed to perpetrate upon this world either through deliberate malicious intent or the curse of bumbling ineptitude that seemed to plague their every decision as if whoever created them and this world had deliberately made the chance of anything they do succeeding ridiculously prone to failure.

The place he chose to seed his temple was ruined by the other gods. He gave it up as a loss and decided to try to just find ways to make the miserable lives of the peoples of this world just a little better, even if only for a brief moment.

He would begin with these damned trees.

He attempted to modify the sap to eliminate the warlike trait replacing it with celebratory instead.

Change the trees sap: 1d100+1d20 42

Yet another in a long line of failures from the curse.

He had another plan, one that would very likely fail as it involved a couple of things in a row to actually go as planned.

He attempted to create a new Cathedral of Celebration in the northeastern part of the Great Wilder.

Raise a new Cathedral: 1d100+1d20 104

At least that went like it was supposed to, seemingly very well indeed!

(a 95 on the die so I will take up the mantle of my fallen brother and grab Alcohol as a new aspect.)

And here in his hopefully greatest work he attempted to create his own new life. A race of party loving mischievous goat like creatures called Satyr to populate his new Cathedral.

Create those party loving satyr: 1d100+1d20 43

Well, that didn't work out. But at least he could rest and recuperate and try again tomorrow.

Remaining Godmana - 5

Erwin the German
May 30, 2011

QuoProQuid posted:

(OOC: This is an attempt to create a pantheon. Any god can sign onto to it for 5 GodMana for the ability to support one another's rolls. Gods who break the "oath" (by acting overtly against one another or their interests) will be expelled from the pantheon and prohibited from rejoining.)

(OOC: For clarity's sake, the destruction pantheon will operate by the same rules.)

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Lady Elayne, I gladly accept your pact.

Remaining Godmana - 0

TravelLog
Jul 22, 2013

QuoProQuid posted:

Oriax, God of Earth
Mana: 30

Oriax sends his thoughts to his sister. And done.

Remaining Mana: 25

Jossar
Apr 2, 2018

Current status: Angry about subs :argh:

Kata'an, god of Waves, Travel, and the Sky sends forth a bit of its divine blood containing the essence of a perfect Heat season day, where the air shimmers just so in a way that you can't tell if what lies before you is real or a trick of the light.

The "blood" drops into the pool formed by Eleanor, signifying Kata'an's joining her pantheon.

Godmana: 35 > 30

Lux Anima
Apr 17, 2016

Dinosaur Gum
New God:

Vivien-Alterra, god of Cleansing
Godmana: 5 -> 40 -> 35 -> 30 -> 25 -> 20

A gout of Kharnibolg's unholy blood splattered against one of the Great Trees thrashing the god apart in a furious trance. A strange welling of mercy was found in that moment, as the God of Rage and War was finally put to rest in an eternal slumber, and another god was born from it. As Kharnibolg's flesh-made-physical failed him, the extinguished gods' remaining essence seeped inside the Great Trees, where the god-essence came in contact with the sapient sap that was driving the Great Tree peoples mad from within.

A spark of the divine erupted from this contact with sentient life which was parasitically (and paradoxically) killing the form of sentient life that hosted it. It was unthinkable! It was a detestable cruelty of nature for this relationship to exist, and it needed to be remedied immediately!

These, at least, were the earliest thoughts of Vivien-Alterra, god of Cleansing.

> Bless members of the Great Trees with the power to fuse Great Trees with their Sapient Sap, healing them: 1d100+1d20 54 - No result!

Oh dear! The Great Trees don't seem to be great listeners... perhaps Vivien-Alterra shall have to try another time.

The god flitted about the world, seeing the vast amounts of people living in drunken stupor, disease, and squalor. Surely, she could do something to help those poor lowly humans in need!

> Create an Order of Humans dedicated to curing the ailments of the Humans: 1d100+1d20 24 - Failure!

Oh no! That certainly wasn't the intention of the Cleansing god whatsoever! Maybe these humans will also need to persevere for another 'day' or so...

Vivien-Alterra looked upon another example of sentience broken to a very sorry state by so many of the other gods' actions. Surely, she could help the Ant-folk learn how to help each other heal from grave injuries, plagues, and curses!

> Create an Order of Black Ants dedicated to curing the ailments of the Antfolk: 1d100+1d20 76 - Success (just barely)!

Pleased by her progress, the goddess of Cleansing turned to the peoples populating the waters - the islanders so secluded from the main continents. They would learn things that would give them the desire to travel back to the lands of their origin... or would they?

> Empower members of the islands with the Curing Arts and the desire to teach their methods on the main continents: 1d100+1d20 26 - No result?!

It would seem that Vivien-Alterra had her work cut out for her: so many mortals on this plane were having a hard time listening to the gods' teachings and accepting their gifts!

Lux Anima fucked around with this message at 00:07 on Jul 19, 2020

Arcanuse
Mar 15, 2019

The Ca, La, Ka, Ma, Ra, Na, and Oh, Mortal-Gods of Division, Survival and Unity [60GP]
[60GP+35turn=95GP]

"A tragedy indeed. Two speakers. Two silences."
"We are united once more, but at a terrible price."

"That our Fragmented selves could not merely be in one anothers presence without bonding once more is enlightening, at least."

"The delays have cost us too much already, the land of the valley has been claimed."
"Now it is... Starlit Valley?"

"We fear what they will do to our people, yet unmade."

"No matter. Let us begin."

"Dagmal and Mar Rabbunta, your efforts have failed yet I recognize what was lost in the attempt."

"Our former offer stands, and if aid is required for endeavors we would be willing to assist you."

"Now, it can be postponed no longer. It is time for the first Mu to walk the lands."

With a swift hand, Ca-Ra-Oh did slice clean clay from the earth and give it shape; a being the size of a human hand with an eye on the palm, two suction-cup feet for climbing and two arms with two or three fingers and a thumb. From the top of their headless torso rested a tendril; one that permitted them to commune with other Mu and partake of sustenance.

There. The vessel born of Division was complete; clay severed from earth and shaped to perfection.

Now all that was left was to perform the final touches-

Ca-Ra-Oh creates a new people in the Valley Divided Starlit Valley; the Mu-Dhroll: 1d100+1d20 100

-and thus the first Mu-Dhroll was born, curiously poking everything and waddling about; a simple, curious creature devoid of malevolence content to mine, farm, and scavenge for things that catch their interest.

plop

...Assuming they don't fall over.
How long before they discover they can change colors to match what foodstuffs and minerals they absorb? Or that they heal by doing the same?

The Ca-Ra-Oh give the little creature a hand up, contemplating the future of the Mu-Dhroll before setting to work making more of the little things.

Edit:95-30=65GP remaining

Arcanuse fucked around with this message at 02:17 on Jul 19, 2020

Epicurius
Apr 10, 2010
College Slice

Dagmal, god of Justice and Fertility

Dagmal gladly joins the Pantheon of Creation, hoping he can do something, at least to fix the problem his siblings have brought to the world.

Godmana 85

Grizzwold
Jan 27, 2012

Posters off the pork bow!

Feesh, god of coastal waters and sea creatures
Initial godbux: 35

The god Feesh was new to this world, but saw that it alone could not stand against the tides of destruction that worked to destroy its creations for no reason it could discern. It Joined the Pantheon of Elayne, though added that maybe "Pantheon of Equals" had a better ring to it.

35->30

Its children the Piscans had initially refused to settle in place among the isles, but Feesh urged them to do so again.

30->25

To those who refused to do so, it commanded to spread far and wide over the seas and coasts of the world, living a nomadic life to avoid the many hostile beings that dwelled on land.

25->20

As its final act before resting, Feesh resolved that the metal warriors of Fabrus would not harm its people without consequence, and attempted to turn the very water itself against them, causing them to rust should they come into contact with it for long.

20->0

Final Godbux: 0

Clayren
Jun 4, 2008

grandma plz don't folow me on twiter its embarassing, if u want to know what animes im watching jsut read the family newsletter like normal

Athruithe Beaga goddess of Mutation and Doombane

"The world is sundered by violence and heat, the great volcano belches doom into the air and ground. I shall give my children skin like stone, that they might be safe from molten rock." (20 godmana): 33

Seeing this attempt fail the goddess tried once more to aid her children and poured power into them. "I shall make you giants and you shall tower over all! Grow my worms, grow!" (20 godmana): 51

But once more the goddess was disappointed, her first mistake had poisoned the world with fixedness and the living cells would not heed her calls. She awoke then to a great and terrible anger at this mortal flesh and gave forth one last demand. "If you will not change in form then change in number! Go you worms, I shall transform you to reproduce in greater numbers than ever before! Be fruitful and multiply!" (20 godmana): 116

At last the flesh, sluggish though it was, heeded her calling. The worms and wyrms laid their eggs in great numbers and their kind spread across and below the surface of the earth. Athruithe Beaga was pleased by this and rested, but then was awoken by the call of The Lady Elayne, who pleaded on behalf of the living creatures. The goddess responded, saying "Your cause is just, I shall give of my blood and furthermore I shall become a champion against those who threaten life. I take now the godly Aspect of Doombane so that I may strike at those who threaten creation. (5 godmana)

Godmana: 50-10-10+45-10-10-10+40-10-10-5-5-10-5-5-5+35-20-20-20-5=0 current

Clayren fucked around with this message at 13:16 on Jul 19, 2020

hashashash
Nov 2, 2016

Grizzwold posted:

Its children the Piscans had initially refused to settle in place among the isles, but Feesh urged them to do so again.

30->25

To those who refused to do so, it commanded to spread far and wide over the seas and coasts of the world, living a nomadic life to avoid the many hostile beings that dwelled on land.

25->20

As its final act before resting, Feesh resolved that the metal warriors of Fabrus would not harm its people without consequence, and attempted to turn the very water itself against them, causing them to rust should they come into contact with it for long.

20->0

Settle the Piscans: 21

Turn the Remaining Piscans into Nomads: 99 (grab another aspect)

Curse the Automata: 52

Ralepozozaxe
Sep 6, 2010

A Veritable Smorgasbord!
It was so quiet, so still, so perfect. Nothing was happening, and all was right.

Then, he came. How he found me I cannot say, but he found me none the less.

He ripped me from my perfect place, cursed me for my failure. Made it so I would never rest again, and would insure that no one else would either. He cast me back down among the movers, the shakers, and I saw the movement, the cursed movement. Even worse, I knew I would be forced to make sure more movement came with it, and that nothing would ever rest again. And worst of all...

I WAS REPLACED BY AN IMBECILIC ODIE?!

Gravefeeld, Lord of Undeath

Godmana: 25 + 35 = 60

THIS SIMPLY WILL NOT DO!

None shall rest, not if I can't. All must be removed from the Great Nap and be brought back into the accursed Forever Monday. The pitiful Jons of the Human Kingdoms are rife with susceptability, and surrounded by corpses. I shall make my first Jonbies. I shall spread a plague, starting in the Human Kingdoms, which shall slowly destroy any living thing that contracts it, and I mean ANY living thing. When they die they shall return into undeath, and will attempt to feed on the living, further spreading the disease.

-15 Godmana

I shall also find those who wish to rise above their Jon status, intelligent enough to be Lizs in this world. They shall help me do my bidding. I will create a secret society of necromancers, The Six Feet Under Club, who will will attempt to spread the undeath plague as well as learn to control the undead and thwart the efforts to stop undeath

-5 Godmana

Finally, I shall create a powerful tome, one that would make it's wielder a masterful Lich, able to raise many an undead and make all a manner of plague. I will create the unholy artifact known as the Necromicomicbook. It will make it's wielder a master necromancer.

-5 Godmana

Even if I shoudl fail this time, I will simply wate until later. There will always be more dead, more pitiful lifeless Jons, rife to be awoken. Pulled from their rotting beds and pushed into the accursed awake. Whoever invented awakedness should be dragged out into the street and shot.

New Godmana: 60 - 25 = 35

Lord Cyrahzax
Oct 11, 2012

Eispas, Prince of the Stars
35 Godmana

The idea of a pantheon of order and construction greatly appealed to Eispas, and so his starlight shone down on meeting. [5 Gm]

With so many professing their faith in Him, Eispas felt it was his duty to make the afterlife he promised a reality: any of Eispas's faithful that die shall have their souls brought among the stars, to join them in great new constellations. [20 Godmana]

Save Faithful Souls: 1d100+1d20 74

And to those Star Elves that had returned to His embrace, Eispas decided to grant a gift. From their caves, he raised up a proper city of crystaline beauty, open to the sky so that the stars could shine down on it forever more. [10 Godmana]

Raise an Elven City: 1d100 75

Lord Cyrahzax fucked around with this message at 01:18 on Jul 19, 2020

Rubix Squid
Apr 17, 2014
Ignore this if Uyyeh's death is truly death.
Of being the anomalous god of the eldritch... it could have some trouble working as intended. Time to break things!

Ư̵̱͕̍̽̆͘͝y̴̨̧̳̗̓y̷̝͙̠̞͆͆̀͠e̷͔̬̥̔̏̌̉h̷͈̙͕́̅̀̃́͘, the dead god of the eldritch.
Godmana: 2̵̢̼̺̈́͆̓͂̕5̴̞̘̤̪̎̒̆̑̄+35 + d̷̺̄e̸̪̎a̷̠͊͐t̴̺͌͐ḫ̴̐͒ = 0 | 6̶̘̲̎̓̃͐̾̓͘0̶̛͙̖̻̊̑̄́

As the Iafen tear into Uyyeh, the god of the Eldritch feels the threads its prison tear into it. Confusion bites deeply, driving the being of pure anomaly into any avenue of escape available no matter how improbable, how unknowable. The conduit to the minds of the inquiring, Uyyeh will pass its s̵̛̙̳ö̶͓̞́n̷̖͍͊͝g̵̘̬̏͒-̷̠͎̉t̶͖̑h̸̨̋͌a̸̢̛̛͉t̴̗͛-̶̛̤̩̇s̵̹̜͋̀ĩ̷̟̗̐n̵̢̻͛ḡ̴̭̠͑s̸̮͘-̵̤̯͘i̴̙̓t̶̥̙̽̅s̶̗͋̾e̸̳͋̉l̴̠͍̊f̶̨̗̂ into their minds. Through this, the secret knowledge of the eldritch will be passed. Through this Uyyeh may be... resumed- resung into being by those with will to peer into the Eldrtich and perhaps... a door opened into what lies beyond the gods. With that, what remains of Uyyeh's essence ossifies, its darkness ebbing until all that remains are artifacts of warped and anomalous natures.

Spending 20 godmana to imprint Uyyeh's being|song into the dreams of the Peoples

Spending 5 godmana to impart the means to exploit|twist|control the laws of creation to those Uyyeh had communed with.

Spending 5 godmana to impart the secrets of the nature of the gods to Anti-God League.

Spending 5 godmana to founding a secret society based around singing Uyyeh's essence back into being or using it to create a doorway to beyond

Spending 15 godmana to try to tear a hole in reality to escape.

Spending 10 godmana to turn the remains of Uyyeh into eldritch artifacts.

Grizzwold
Jan 27, 2012

Posters off the pork bow!
Feesh will be adding the aspect of Exploration, for its people will find many strange and wondrous things on their journeys.

hashashash
Nov 2, 2016

Rubix Squid posted:

Spending 20 godmana to imprint Uyyeh's being|song into the dreams of the Peoples

Spending 5 godmana to impart the means to exploit|twist|control the laws of creation to those Uyyeh had communed with.

Spending 5 godmana to impart the secrets of the nature of the gods to Anti-God League.

Spending 5 godmana to founding a secret society based around singing Uyyeh's essence back into being or using it to create a doorway to beyond

Spending 15 godmana to try to tear a hole in reality to escape.

Spending 10 godmana to turn the remains of Uyyeh into eldritch artifacts.

Imprint into Dreams: 98

Impart the means to exploit the laws of Creation: 66

Impart the nature of the gods to the Anti-God League: 93

Found a secret society: 37

Tear a hole in reality to escape: 85

Turn the remains of Uyyeh into eldritch artifacts: 58

AJ_Impy
Jun 17, 2007

SWORD OF SMATTAS. CAN YOU NOT HEAR A WORLD CRY OUT FOR JUSTICE? WHEN WILL YOU DELIVER IT?
Yam Slacker
Khurol, God of Life and Civilisation

35 Godmana

Khurol pitched in his share to join the Pantheon of Creation, and then saw about proselytising that pantheonic faith, enlivening the souls of his creations:

• The Living Mountains

• The Living Wastelands

• The Living Sap
15 Godmana remains

QuoProQuid
Jan 12, 2012

Tr*ckin' and F*ckin' all the way to tha
T O P

The Lady Elayne, heartened by the cooperation among the members of her family, then turned her attention to the creatures of the earth.

"I have done much to promote cooperation in the heavens, but it is clear that I have failed to achieve much on earth. Cloistered away in heaven, as I am, I cannot know the struggles or pain of the mortals."

The goddess stripped her body of her heavenly garments and donned a simple robe. She then kissed her family farewell.

"I know it is perilous, but I will make my home among the creatures of the earth, housing myself within the Greene Sanctum. For as long as I breathe, I pledge to provide aid and sanctuary to all those who find me."

Become a Living God to tend to and protect the Greene Sanctum and Savage Islands: 1d100 + 1d20: 57

She looked down at her destination.

"Already, I know my first task. Every day, I hear the crying of my children on the Savage Isles. They yearn for their mother." The goddess paused. "I will tend to my offspring—Ammit, Merlion, Cockatrice, Longma, Enfield, Wolpertinger, Ophiotaurus and Allocamelus—to ease their pain and to teach them to provide refuge for the good and innocent.

Educate my children on the Savage Islands to slay the wicked and provide refuge to the innocent: 1d100 + 1d20: 63 (OOC: Not sure if this is 10 or 5 God Mana)

Godmana: 30-20-10?= 0?

Clayren
Jun 4, 2008

grandma plz don't folow me on twiter its embarassing, if u want to know what animes im watching jsut read the family newsletter like normal
Edited!

Clayren fucked around with this message at 21:55 on Jul 19, 2020

Theantero
Nov 6, 2011

...We danced the Mamushka while Nero fiddled, we danced the Mamushka at Waterloo. We danced the Mamushka for Jack the Ripper, and now, Fester Addams, this Mamushka is for you....

Clayren posted:

Athruithe Beaga goddess of Mutation and Doombane

Going to support this roll: 85 + 57 = 142/2=71 juuuuuust enough.

Godmana: 50-10-10+45-10-10-10+40-10-10-5-5-10-5-5-5+35-10-10-10-5-5=25 current

You should not actually have the mana to do this. In your earlier post you rolled 3 actions to change the genetics of the worms, which are 20 points each rather than the 10 you actually docked yourself, leaving you at 0 mana at the end of it

hashashash
Nov 2, 2016

Yeah, changing the genetics of a whole species is a 20 point action

Regallion
Nov 11, 2012

Tse-Goa god of Opening
Godmana: 40 ->75 -> 40

Failure upon failure. The world is like a locked box, yearning to be open. Not that it's likely.
Well, if they would not listen, there are always... OTHER ways.

Firstly, Create a new religion: Covenant of the gap. Persistance is the key to success... well, maybe not in this case.

That would be 5 godmana https://orokos.com/roll/828355

Secondly, Make the world hollow: anyone who digs below a certain, fairly shallow depth falls into the abyss.

That would be 30 godmana https://orokos.com/roll/828356

It's really fun to do exactly nothing because every single one of your rolls fail.

Gigagar
Nov 6, 2013

A bit of a fruit.

Ka-Li Ma-Ti: Deity of Disasters and Despair
Godmana:45

Ka-Li Ma-Ti joins the Pantheon of Destruction though they have much more in mind than just that.
-5 gm

hashashash
Nov 2, 2016

Regallion posted:

It's really fun to do exactly nothing because every single one of your rolls fail.

Yeah I reckon I'll widen the gap from now on so more of the edge cases make it in

hashashash
Nov 2, 2016

AJ_Impy posted:

• The Living Mountains

• The Living Wastelands

• The Living Sap
15 Godmana remains

Spread the Pantheon among the Living Mountains: 77

There are no living wastelands?

Spread the Pantheon among the Living Sap: 75

Gigagar
Nov 6, 2013

A bit of a fruit.

Ka-Li Ma-Ti: Deity of Disasters and Despair
Godmana:40

Once more the red comet streaks across the sky. Once more, all races on the Earth watch it in dread of what's to come.

A deity can be many things, do many things, but not all things. Ka-Li Ma-Ti decrees that for the rest of time, one person of each race will feel their presence, and spread their will. One individual of each race shall bear the Mark of the Oarfish. They shall be preternaturally gifted in personal combat, but shall spread madness and despair to all who go near them
Create the Mark of the Oarfish: 1d100+1d20 62
-5gm

Ka-Li Ma-Ti had great fun with the Volcano. The destruction and chaos it wrought was amazing to behold. But there should be more. much more. They take a look at the Living Mountains, and have an idea. Ka-Li Ma-Ti forms the Volcanics from the Living Mountains, and tasks them to wonder the land and sea, spitting fire and ash and smog wherever they may go, destroying everything in sight.
Create the Volcanics: 1d100+1d20 29

15GM left.

TravelLog
Jul 22, 2013

Hashim posted:

Yeah I reckon I'll widen the gap from now on so more of the edge cases make it in

Maybe something like?

0 - 20: Bad result. So bad that it has negative consequences that are long-term or badly injurious to you. Rolls below 10 may kill you if you have manifested as a Living God.

21 - 40: Bad result. Small negative consequence over a moderate period or a genuine setback to you if short-term.

41 - 60: Either no effect or the action works, albeit in a manner that you didn't intend and which you may not totally understand.

61 - 80: The action works, roughly in the manner you wanted (though there may be deviations or other imperfections).

80 - 95: The action works just like you wanted it to.

96 - 110: The action works better than you had hoped, and there is some small additional benefit to you.

111 - 120: Critical success. The action works wildly beyond your expectations and will have carry-over consequences even outside its immediate effect.

TravelLog fucked around with this message at 19:10 on Jul 20, 2020

Pacho
Jun 9, 2010

Godmana: 45+65=110

Munay found amusing the coming and goings of both the gods and mortals and wanted to have some fo that fun for themselves. They had grown fat on desire and used his energy on Three Great Deeds:

To Craft the Paw of the Primate: (5) A cursed Artifact that would turn all whishes into nightmares

To Renounce Godhood: (?) And live life like another Changeling, pranking mortals, helping the nice and punishing the naughty

I'm also bowing out as an active participant of the game because the updates conflict too much with work but I'll keep tabs on the thread.

hashashash
Nov 2, 2016

Pacho posted:

To Craft the Paw of the Primate: (5) A cursed Artifact that would turn all whishes into nightmares

To Renounce Godhood: (?) And live life like another Changeling, pranking mortals, helping the nice and punishing the naughty

I'm also bowing out as an active participant of the game because the updates conflict too much with work but I'll keep tabs on the thread.

No prob! Here are your last actions:

Craft the Paw of the Primate: 90

Become a Living God: 67

Erwin the German
May 30, 2011

Bet attempts to assist in creating the Mark of the Oarfish. It does not go well.

Mana: 35-5=30

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hashashash
Nov 2, 2016

TravelLog posted:

Maybe something like?

0 - 20: Bad result. So bad that it has negative consequences that are long-term or badly injurious to you. Rolls below 10 may kill you if you have manifested as a Living God.

21 - 40: Bad result. Small negative consequence over a moderate period or a genuine setback to you if short-term.

41 - 60: Either no effect or the action works, albeit in a manner that you didn't intend and which you may not totally understand.

61 - 80: The action works, roughly in the manner you wanted (though there may be deviations or other imperfections).

80 - 95: The action works just like you wanted it to.

96 - 110: The action works better than you had hoped, and there is some small additional benefit to you.

111 - 120: Critical success. The action works wildly beyond your expectations and will have carry-over consequences even outside its immediate effect.

Yeah this looks solid, I'll probably adopt this with a bit of tinkering