Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
I think Fahrenheit is better for weather
Cassidy was right.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
Zoe is in luck here, I heard that the club just had an opening.
Plot twist: all of this was manipulated just so she could steal Cassisidies spot. It turns out HP would have let her join either way.

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
Let's toast to her memories.

Shears!

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011

Twibbit posted:

"Some creepy monster killed all my friends"

"Yeah, that's how those monsters act. Always indiscriminately killing anyone not on their side. Do you trust your so called friend?"

cant cook creole bream fucked around with this message at 15:57 on Dec 10, 2020

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011

nimby posted:

I'm going to guess that Vedika trying to read Goops will end with Vedika vomiting darkness.

"Hmm. Seeing all of this from that perspective made me realize a lot of reasonable things. I am on her side now. Die!"

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
It's a good thing, these teammates like each other.

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011

ElMaligno posted:

Bold of you to assume she ever stopped screaming.

I mean, evidently she has stopped at some point since then.

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
Maybe telling her mom would be appropriate.
Also her manager, this might be awful for her ratings.

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
Break through, Break down, Break up. What's even the difference?

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
Kokoro's dad is a cat? I guess this means he adopted her.

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011

Ragnar34 posted:

I'm looking forward to seeing how much convincing Tessa needs to buy the argument "Our mutual problem here is that your friend wasn't wheelchair'd the first time around."

"Your problem is, that she stole your power. I must kill her to set things right. You can feel strong again. No more doubt, no more people feeling petty for you. No more pain!"

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
Man, this feels mean. Everyone is talking in spoilers now and I can't sate my curiosity, because the website is down.

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
So Tessa was just fully expecting to get killed here. And she decided to leave her house anyway. That's a bit sad.

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
I like new Tessa. She seems to be having fun now. I hope she get's to hang out with the other girls soon.

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
This is fine. She's negotiating a truce.

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011

rannum posted:

horn gonna hit her right in the atrium

I think that thing actually stopped and slightly nudged her with that antenna thing. I wonder what that does.

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

can't believe Kokoro is D E A D

I'm starting to believe it now.

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
Kokoro gets to run around invisible now and see how all her friends are mocking her behind her back.
Actually, that would be a pretty cool way for Tessa to tell Kokoro to listen and not get involved, while she has a discussion with Undine.

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
Tessa saved the day. She's the best!

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
Have we had any indication that she is anything more then powered up Tessa? We all assume that Purple Girls character is involved there, but that's not guaranteed.

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011

girl dick energy posted:

That whole nightmare sequence, and her months of slow, gradual wearing away at Tessa, would be a little pointless if Goops was just a passive observer.

Maybe that was just an artistic representation of delivering solid, well sourced arguments over a prolonged time.

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
The way I read that alt-text, the purple girl's name was Stressa. Stressa con Tessa.

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
Honestly, I don't care all that much about Undine or Kokoro. I mostly want to know what Tess is up to.

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011

girl dick energy posted:

I have some bad new for you about who the main characters are.

The girl on the middle of the first page and the first one we actually see in the story?
Yeah I wouldn't write her off as a side character yet.
Those dorky lesbians are cute and all, but Tessa's plot is really intriguing.

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011

Joe Slowboat posted:

She's a Dark Magical Girl now, it's been in the works forever, there's no way Goops is the one calling all the shots.

Just, uh, she's managed to convince Tessa that actually her murdering all of Tessa's friends is just a symptom and comparable to Tessa getting them all killed, and the real cause is the whole magical girl thing in the first place.

Honestly, that sounds reasonable. At the same time it shifts Tessa's guilt a bit away from herself and gives her a new direction to lay her blame.

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
I know Anemone is emotional there, but that's a weird sentence. The grammar seems to be a bit jumbled.

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011

girl dick energy posted:

I love the mental image of the rat not quite noticing the door is open until she fires off the flare.

The way it looks in panel 1 she had to shove that thing out of the way.

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011

The_Final_Stand posted:

Do the monsters all poof automatically when 2am hits? I've been wondering why everyone relaxes at 2am, when really it probably ought to be like now with monsters clawing at no-longer-barrier-protected homes.

I wonder if Vedika's psychic powers will activate on getting grabbed. Probably better for her if they don't, really, falling off a roof is not an ideal time to have a mind-meld.

From 2 am to 1 am, Anemone runs around killing every monster instantly. Her barrier time is the one hour of sleep she gets each day. No wonder she hates getting woken up.

Edit: Looking at the thread title I remembered that wrong. Her barrier time is four hours each night.

cant cook creole bream fucked around with this message at 22:56 on Sep 3, 2022

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
It's Spanish for "With Tessa".

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011

Ragnar34 posted:

Maybe Cassidy was teleported to outside the walls. Maybe that's where you go when you die. Maybe the city is an outpost of the living world in the afterlife, or something something suicide Purgatory Haibane Renmei.

Cassidy is never coming back though, let's be real.

Cassidy was teleported to the real world. She's real and my friend now.

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011

You should actually click that link. The embedded twitter preview hides something.

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011

The_Final_Stand posted:

Even if it does get censored, there's still the Live Studio Audience! Surely they'll believe these two teenagers!

Yeah, this isn't going to go well. The presenter just said this was going to be a more feel-good segment, I can't believe anyone will respond well to "actually, there's a rogue MG out there that can control monsters and actively hates me"

"Remember last night when the barrier stopped before the monsters? Yeah, that's probably related."

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
I wonder how many generations this whole MG business has been going on.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011

Rand Brittain posted:

Those colors belong to the dead members of Team Alchemical.

They're not using them anymore so :shrug: